Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. (4000 Views)

12 Politicians Caught Sleeping In Public / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Omoslim26: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

What many of you don't understand is that Kanu and Ipob became huge in the East because of loopholes in the leadership of the East.
These foolish governors cannot protect their people even though people have been crying about the destructive activities of the herdsmen yet they come out to say they have no control over the security agencies.

They waited until Amotekun was formed in the West and ESN by Kanu before they stupidly formed Ebubeagu yet their security outfit is not functioning. This shows you that these governors have no plans to protect South East citizens yet they were quick to align with the Fulani army to intimidate and kill ESN.

Esn has been functioning peacefully until your military invaded them with the consent of the governors.

Don't you see that there is a leadership problem in the East and the people no longer listen nor regard those stooges as their leaders. If they did what they were supposed to do, Kanu wouldn't have gained the massive popularity and compliance in the East after all he has been around for a while.

Everything that is going wrong in the East is the fault of the governors not Kanu.
Hold the Governors accountable. Nigerians will always talk about the problems but wouldn't talk about the root cause of the problems.

I agree with you on your take of the bad leadership we have in Igboland, which is not relegated to Se alone but all over the Country.
I disagree with your take on mnk,he has no interest of anyone apart from his personal business venture,why would someone who claims to be fighting for the people be doing things recklessly that will continually put the people he claims to be fighting for in danger.
He could have used his influence positively by creating an atmosphere for constant protest,for a legal security outfit to be created, which will not be an ipob thing but will rather draw attention from all quarters in Igboland. But he chose to create a militant sect and impose it on a whole region ��, knowing fully well that this will certainly draw constant confrontations with the yeye fg army ��.
He has no right to create anything for Igboland,he has no right to great anything in Abia State,we operate a democratic govt in Igboland,one man cannot sit with his group and create a militant sect with intentions of imposing it on the region.
Let him come back. Clear himself of all charges.
Run for Governor in Abia,then he can start making decisions ��.
There has never been a time when IMO State had this high level of unrest, fulani killers never had a field day in IMO state I don't know about your own state ,but the problems of IMO state started when your leader brought his militant group into Igboland ��.
Lastly the fact that the people of Igboland keep giving the Governors who are fighting against the destructive agenda of ipob,the mandate to champion the affairs of the land, should tell your leader and his group that the people do not agree with their agenda.
Anambra people will still come out to tell your leader to shove his scam ipob into his ass by empowering another Governor with the mandate to champion the affairs of their state.
Let him rest biko, all Igboland has ever gotten from them is problems upon problems.
This is just plain truth.

1 Like

Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

I agree with you on your take of the bad leadership we have in Igboland, which is not relegated to Se alone but all over the Country.
I disagree with your take on mnk,he has no interest of anyone apart from his personal business venture,why would someone who claims to be fighting for the people be doing things recklessly that will continually put the people he claims to be fighting for in danger.
He could have used his influence positively by creating an atmosphere for constant protest,for a legal security outfit to be created, which will not be an ipob thing but will rather draw attention from all quarters in Igboland. But he chose to create a militant sect and impose it on a whole region ��, knowing fully well that this will certainly draw constant confrontations with the yeye fg army ��.
He has no right to create anything for Igboland,he has no right to great anything in Abia State,we operate a democratic govt in Igboland,one man cannot sit with his group and create a militant sect with intentions of imposing it on the region.
There has never been a time when IMO State had this high level of unrest, fulani killers never had a field day in IMO state I don't know about your own state ,but the problems of IMO state started when your leader brought his militant group into Igboland ��.
Lastly the fact that the people of Igboland keep giving the Governors who are fighting against the destructive agenda of ipob,the mandate to champion the affairs of the land, should tell your leader and his group that the people do not agree with their agenda.
Anambra people will still come out to tell your leader to shove his scam ipob into his ass by empowering another Governor with the mandate to champion the affairs of their state.
Let him rest biko, all Igboland has ever gotten from them is problems upon problems.
Thank you bro
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Boudiccao: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

Kanu to the best of my knowledge has been on peaceful protest and agitations which the Governors were supposed to look into and discovered that it was their slacking that made people give him such attention but they failed to sit up and do their work. So you can't fault him on that.
Instead of dialoguing, they consented to Python dance,proscribed Ipob, they went under ground and we can see the chain reaction today.

You are talking about he was wrong to create a security outfit, yet your 5 governors couldn't come together to create one for the people and only attacked one he created because of their ego and loyalty to Buhari and the caliphate.
That sort of rubbish wouldn't happen in the North.
You can't fault Kanu for succeeding to create something where your 5 self serving leaders failed.
He has been drawing attention to more security for the East against the terrorist from the North yet your governors chose to ignore it. You cant blame him for bringing out ESN since your leaders don't know the right thing to do. They kept security votes and they don't do anything with it and still wouldn't do anything with it yet another person is doing what they have been unable to do.

From my observation, Igbo people in the East regard Kanu as a better up and doing leader than the 5 igbo governors put together so I don't know where you get this idea that Igbos support these governors to continue to rule them. Ugwuanyi is just there, nobody likes Uzodinma, Ikpeazu is like his Abia predessors, Obiano is equally just there, Umahi is regarded as a sell out.
Umahi specifically came up with Ebubeagu that is yet to be functional.
Ndi Anambra, IMO, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu are united in their support for Kanu and
as far as Igbos are concerned,these men are failures and have failed to protect them when they cried about these attacks.

No, he will continue to lead from London. You want him to come back to be eliminated by your military just like they killed and roasted the P. A of his lawyer, an extra judicial killing that wouldn't be accounted for. It's not happening.

Just accept the fact that your governors are falliures and they are directly responsible for the problems in the East and the agitations will continue to grow either till they stand up to their duties or Nigeria implodes on everyone. Period.

1 Like

Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Omoslim26: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

Kanu to the best of my knowledge has been on peaceful protest and agitations which the Governors were supposed to look into and discovered that it was their slacking that made people give him such attention but they failed to sit up and do their work. So you can't fault him on that.
Instead of dialoguing, they consented to Python dance,proscribed Ipob, they went under ground and we can see the chain reaction today.

You are talking about he was wrong to create a security outfit, yet your 5 governors couldn't come together to create one for the people and only attacked one he created because of their ego and loyalty to Buhari and the caliphate.
That sort of rubbish wouldn't happen in the North.
You can't fault Kanu for succeeding to create something where your 5 self serving leaders failed.
He has been drawing attention to more security for the East against the terrorist from the North yet your governors chose to ignore it. You cant blame him for bringing out ESN since your leaders don't know the right thing to do. They kept security votes and they don't do anything with it and still wouldn't do anything with it yet another person is doing what they have been unable to do.

From my observation, Igbo people in the East regard Kanu as a better up and doing leader than the 5 igbo governors put together so I don't know where you get this idea that Igbos support these governors to continue to rule them. Ugwuanyi is just there, nobody likes Uzodinma, Ikpeazu is like his Abia predessors, Obiano is equally just there, Umahi is regarded as a sell out.
Umahi specifically came up with Ebubeagu that is yet to be functional.
Ndi Anambra, IMO, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu are united in their support for Kanu and
as far as Igbos are concerned,these men are failures and have failed to protect them when they cried about these attacks.

No, he will continue to lead from London. You want him to come back to be eliminated by your military just like they killed and roasted the P. A of his lawyer, an extra judicial killing that wouldn't be accounted for. It's not happening.

Just accept the fact that your governors are falliures and they are directly responsible for the problems in the East and the agitations will continue to grow either till they stand up to their duties or Nigeria implodes on everyone. Period.

1) He has no right to create anything in Igboland.
2)He is the leader of a secessionist movement like many others we have in Igboland,not leader of Igboland. The great Ojukwu called and Igbo answered bcus He was their leader.
3)You say the people regards mnk more than thier leaders,yet the same people have fully handed over authority to the leaders who stands against mnk and his ipob��how does that even work ��.
4)I don't trust the leaders,but I tell you with utmost assurance that mnk will be worse than them if given a chance to power. A man who openly threatenes people who have a different opinion from him, should not be trusted,bcus he would end up being a supremacists and a dictator.
5)Start counting how many prominent Igbos who have come out to pledge their allegiance to the call of mnk and his ipob, whose only achievement is sending young men to their early graves ��. Don't tell me they support him in secret bcus that would mean that wat ipob is fighting for is not justified enough to be proudly supported.
6)I am not against agitation for self determination,I am rather against self destruction �.
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Boudiccao: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

1) He has no right to create anything in Igboland.
2)He is the leader of a secessionist movement like many others we have in Igboland,not leader of Igboland. The great Ojukwu called and Igbo answered bcus He was their leader.
3)You say the people regards mnk more than thier leaders,yet the same people have fully handed over authority to the leaders who stands against mnk and his ipob��how does that even work ��.
4)I don't trust the leaders,but I tell you with utmost assurance that mnk will be worse than them if given a chance to power. A man who openly threatenes people who have a different opinion from him, should not be trusted,bcus he would end up being a supremacists and a dictator.
5)Start counting how many prominent Igbos who have come out to pledge their allegiance to the call of mnk and his ipob, whose only achievement is sending young men to their early graves ��. Don't tell me they support him in secret bcus that would mean that wat ipob is fighting for is not justified enough to be proudly supported.
Th6)I am not against agitation for self determination,I am rather against self destruction �.

Prominent igbo elites will not support him even though they understand that the agitations is valid because they are all there to protect their interest and pocket. Waiting for Igbo elites to support the agitations of the ordinary igbo is like waiting for dogs to grow horns. It's until they realize their folly or become affected by what's happening in Nigeria that they will move to support him.

There is no point going on and on. The crux of the matter is that your leaders failed and Kanu saw the loopholes and appealed to the people.
Ebonyi state for example has come under quite a number of attacks recently yet Umahi, the leader of SE governors visted a community 2 or 3weeks back and told the youths that if Herdsmen attack them with sticks they should find sticks and attack back.
What sort of nonsense rhetoric is that. What if they attack with AK47? The day these youths decide to call ESN or get guns for self defense, this same governor will hear about it and send the military after these youths. These youths then retaliate and boom another problem begins. It's an unending circle of doom.

There is a method to the stupidity of these governors! You can't protect your citizens but you destroy the one already set up to please the North. Maybe they think Buhari will give them presidency in 2023.
You can't blame Kanu for doing what they are supposed to do.

Nobody wants self destruction, rather things escalated because of the poor management of issues in the East by the governors. Hold them accountable. There wouldn't be any need for ESN if they gave better protection to Igbos. They know what to do, even Buhari told them to do more but they wouldn't do it. That's wickedness. Hold them responsible.
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by FakeUnity: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Misterone:
mind your business. What is your concern with where he sleeps. Is he your father or do you have a Sinister motive?

He says he wants to rule over me as an Igbo man, I reserve the right to know where he sleeps and what he does with the taxes I pay into the public account that he wants to control. I am not an almajiri like you who doesn't care how feudal idiots rule over him as long as they throw a few crumbs into their plates while shouting about 'Allah' and 'mohammed'. grin

I am an IGBO MAN, REPUBLICAN AND EGALITARIAN.

grin
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Omoslim26: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Boudiccao:

Prominent igbo elites will not support him even though they understand that the agitations is valid because they are all there to protect their interest and pocket. Waiting for Igbo elites to support the agitations of the ordinary igbo is like waiting for dogs to grow horns. It's until they realize their folly or become affected by what's happening in Nigeria that they will move to support him.

There is no point going on and on. The crux of the matter is that your leaders failed and Kanu saw the loopholes and appealed to the people.
Ebonyi state for example has come under quite a number of attacks recently yet Umahi, the leader of SE governors visted a community 2 or 3weeks back and told the youths that if Herdsmen attack them with sticks they should find sticks and attack back.
What sort of nonsense rhetoric is that. What if they attack with AK47? The day these youths decide to call ESN or get guns for self defense, this same governor will hear about it and send the military after these youths. These youths then retaliate and boom another problem begins. It's an unending circle of doom.

There is a method to the stupidity of these governors! You can't protect your citizens but you destroy the one already set up to please the North. Maybe they think Buhari will give them presidency in 2023.
You can't blame Kanu for doing what they are supposed to do.

Nobody wants self destruction, rather things escalated because of the poor management of issues in the East by the governors. Hold them accountable. There wouldn't be any need for ESN if they gave better protection to Igbos. They know what to do, even Buhari told them to do more but they wouldn't do it. That's wickedness. Hold them responsible.

The fact that the SE leaders are fucking up is not a secret,but you must also agree that the esn creation only ended up causing more harm than good. Every region has their own share of problems in this country,but raising a militant sect to attack govt facilities and intimidate Igbos who do not support your agenda is no where close to a solution to the problem.
That's why we should do better in getting ourselves reasonable leaders.
I get your points and your opinion is true to an extent.
It's good to know one can have this ipob discuss without the regular insults and curses their members and supporters here are known for.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Boudiccao: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

The fact that the SE leaders are fucking up is not a secret,but you must also agree that the esn creation only ended up causing more harm than good. Every region has their own share of problems in this country,but raising a militant sect to attack govt facilities and intimidate Igbos who do not support your agenda is no where close to a solution to the problem.
It's good to know one can have this ipob discuss without the regular insults and curses their members and supporters here are known for.

It's good you understand my points except that ESN wouldn't be formed or even go on to attack the govt if the governors had done their jobs, period. They let things escalate and attacked ESN to save face and it's still unfortunate that they still don't have security plans for the East. What happens when the army is done. Communities in rural areas are still going to be prone to attacks,not now but much later because the terrorist are still observing. Reality will soon dawn on these governors.

Well, if you are civil with others, you will receive the same civil treatment. Respect is reciprocal. Both Ipob and those that engage them in convos deserve respect.
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Ojiofor: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

IPOB are not advocate of good governance in Igboland as they take advantage of lack of development and job opportunities in Igboland to advance their scam agitation.If good leadership is enthroned in Igboland today, IPOB will fizzle away of which Nnamdi Kanu is aware of this.
Biafra agitation is most intense in Imo,Abia and Ebonyi states which are the 3 most mismanaged states in SE region.
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by SweetiliciousD: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

1 ) He has no right to create anything in Igboland.
6)I am not against agitation for self determination,I am rather against self destruction �.
He has no right to create anything when an elected governor helplessly breaks down at the sight of dismembered citizens in the Bush?

When a helpless governor must contact Abuja and order flows from there before police is mobilized to quell herdsmen attack?

When all power belongs to Abuja and Eastern mothers, Wives and sisters are being raped in broad day light?

Can you listen to yourself once again?
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Omoslim26: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

He has no right to create anything when an elected governor helplessly breaks down at the sight of dismembered citizens in the Bush?

When a helpless governor must contact Abuja and order flows from there before police is mobilized to quell herdsmen attack?

When all power belongs to Abuja and Eastern mothers, Wives and sisters are being raped in broad day light?

Can you listen to yourself once again?

So plss tell us who infested such rights to him��.
Is ipob a govt?.
Is Igboland under the ruleship of ipob?
Is it possible for one group to sit in their meeting and make decisions for the whole region?
Why was he threaning Igbos who intended to join the security outfit of their land in Onitsha,even going as far as insulting the most adored Obi of Onitsha?.or do they not have the right to serve their land?
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
But what do think of a hiding man who dismantled police check points in the east

Eastlink:
Abegi! Make we hear word. Lamentation thread. No do no do, una no gree.
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Amoto1914: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria with very strange leaders. Na God hand we dey o.

Una fit join us for real estate business o. Na free to join.
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by Misterone: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:

He says he wants to rule over me as an Igbo man, I reserve the right to know where he sleeps and what he does with the taxes I pay into the public account that he wants to control. I am not an almajiri like you who doesn't care how feudal idiots rule over him as long as they throw a few crumbs into their plates while shouting about 'Allah' and 'mohammed'. grin

I am an IGBO MAN, REPUBLICAN AND EGALITARIAN.

grin
So......because you pay tax you have the right to know where and when the governor sleeps? maybe you also have the right to know when he shits and bleeps his wife just because you pay tax! rubbish. FYI, everyone has a right to privacy be you governor or houseboy.
Re: When Will Uzodinma Stop Sleeping In Obinze Barracks. by sicily4u: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
So hope can now return to government house or his house now ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Traders Cheers Unknown Gunmen In Aririara Market Abia -video / Mysterious Red Glowing Light Over The Eastern Part Of Nigeria / How Akala Looted Oyo Treasury —ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.