Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Needing Business Idea - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Needing Business Idea (216 Views)

Change In Career Choices, Is It Worth It, Will Be Needing Your Advice. / Check Out This Business Idea / Wonderful Business Idea! More Than A Co-operative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needing Business Idea by Anonymous1992: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello house...there is a big project I would like to indulge in.
Growing up,I saw business as the ultimate means of income,so at this stage of my life, after facing a few ups and downs,I have being able to save #500k.but my mind is really divided on what business I should engage in
From the onset,I really had the intention of opening a mobile phone accessories store because I have being a phone expert for over 11years now.I would have actually loved to sell phones too,but considering the level of insecurities in the country I would have to exempt it from the plan......but after thorough research,and taking a spy in people running the actual business, everything doesn't seem rosy for those that are not within a mobile phone market unlike the ones in the phone plazas...but unfortunately,one can barely get a shop to rent within phone plazas now,so I av grown a bit pessimistic about the plan
Just recently,a new plan just grew in my mind...I just considered buying a snooker board,and renting a space from any hotel/restaurant that has good customer sales,1 big advantage the snooker board seem to have due to my knowledge is zero or little maintanance fee unlike accessories sale which shop rent could actually cost the whole #500k.as per the snooker board,if I can strike a deal with an hotel/restaurant management I think I can be making an average of 5k per day(assumption though) which is not quite bad for my early stages..... please house,I would really appreciate the positive input of like minds here.THANKS
Re: Needing Business Idea by ford101: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Waiting

(1) (Reply)

Become A Car & Land Owner In Lagos Doing This Business / General Manager / Will And Trust Attorney Mesa AZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.