Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory (407 Views)

27-year-old Fresh Babcock Graduate Builds Multi-million Naiira Water Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory by Buharifan: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hello fellow forum members,

I am in dilemma as to what to choose from between completing my own personal house or pure water factory so that I can start generating revenue in addition to my little salary as a government worker.

I am currently living in a rented apartment somewhere close to Abuja (Karu precisely) and I pay rent close to 1m naira annually.

Now I have sold my land in my hometown and I am thinking of either to complete my house in Karu so that I will stop paying rent or the pure water factory so that I can start generating revenue to fund the building of the house.

Please advise me on the best option.
Re: Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory by Chloraseptic: 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
See people dilemma.

Some other people dilemma na[b]make I buy 2g ram phone of 35k or make I wait and save money join am take buy 3g ram of 57k[/b]
Re: Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory by LikeAking: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Complete your house. Start the pure water business from your own house.

You wont pay any house rent, etc.
Re: Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory by RoddyMan(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
In business, there are no guarantees.
You may, or may not make a profit. It might take years for your pure water factory to break even.

My recommendation is that you finish your house. The amount you usually pay as rent can be invested into any business you wish.
Re: Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory by obisite: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buharifan:
Hello fellow forum members,

I am in dilemma as to what to choose from between completing my own personal house or pure water factory so that I can start generating revenue in addition to my little salary as a government worker.

I am currently living in a rented apartment somewhere close to Abuja (Karu precisely) and I pay rent close to 1m naira annually.

Now I have sold my land in my hometown and I am thinking of either to complete my house in Karu so that I will stop paying rent or the pure water factory so that I can start generating revenue to fund the building of the house.

Please advise me on the best option.

Someone did a good advise up there, complete your house,

Set aside a portion of the house, no more rent payment, save up to start up the pure water business..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Forex Spread / Coinbase Just Listed This Coin In My Last Post Get 90k Naira In Airdrop / Will BTC Go Beyond $50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.