Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This (3777 Views)

Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by blackfish(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Presidential candidate - Muslim

Vice Presidential candidate - Muslim

Governorship candidate - Christian

Deputy Governorship candidate - Muslim

Lagos West senatorial candidate - Muslim

Mushin Federal constituency 1 and 2- One Muslim and one Christian

Mushin state constituency 1 and 2- Two Muslims

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by computer0810(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Illiterate there's nothing like federal constituency 1 and 2😂😂😂 u only have that in state level, only God know where u got dis nonsense from and dis is sure not a poster but a propaganda meanwhile what has that got to do with development and governance if dey r all muslims, what's ur business with that mumu....presently all the south west state governors are Christians, if it was d other way round na so u go complain.....why crying more than d bereaved why...have u ever posted a developmental project in ur region b4 here for deliberation werey😂😂

U suppose ask yourself even as u foolish reach that what if some of them r Christian, so many Christian convert still bears there Muslim names....that's what u should have thought about since ur brain is dumb😂😂😂 or better still think it deep then u will realise u r mentally troubled

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Britishpea: 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Unexposed illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Chineduawka: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
What your concerns.. leave the indigenous people alone
Bia nwokem obi don loose 😎

4 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Ireportlive: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
cool

They bought Party nominations Form, from #1m to #5m

Went around lobbying party members and delegates

Won the Party primaries

Suddenly you remember they are Muslims

The difference between politics in Lagos and Abia State is that no matter who you are or your pedegree from private sector you must contest with equally more qualified technocrats

Lagos is not Abia where you win with sentiments of Religion like Catholic, Anglican or sharing Kerosene

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by duro4chang(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tinubu is our choice.

6 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by blackfish(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
computer0810:
Illiterate there's nothing like federal constituency 1 and 2😂😂😂 u only have that in state level, only God know where u got dis nonsense from and dis is sure not a poster but a propaganda meanwhile what has that got to do with development and governance if dey r all muslims, what's ur business with that mumu....presently all the south west state governors are Christians, if it was d other way round na so u go complain.....why crying more than d bereaved why...have u ever posted a developmental project in ur region b4 here for deliberation werey😂😂
First and foremost, I am not Igbo for your information.

Regarding federal constituency, you need to read well

There is Surulere federal constituency 1 and 2 (Gbajabiamila and one PDP member are the representatives there).

There is also Mushin Federal constituency 1 and 2.

I guess it is due to their large population.

I will not engage in gutter language usage with you. Turn a new leaf

17 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by shuttox: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

They bought Party nominations Form, from #1m to #5m

Went around lobbying party members and delegates

Won the Party primaries

Suddenly you remember they are Muslims

The difference between politics in Lagos and Abia State is that no matter who you are or your pedegree from private sector you must contest with equally more qualified technocrats

Shut up Hypocrite
PETER OBI left PDP and went Labour party and bought form and started making waves.. suddenly you remember he stole from Anambra state..
Shut up
Useless illiterate

10 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Ireportlive: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
shuttox:

Shut up Hypocrite
PETER OBI left PDP and went Labour party and bought firm and started making waves.. suddenly you remember he stole from Anambra state..
Shut up
Useless illiterate

Are you okay?!

4 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Spicycat(f): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why not take them to court so that they will be disqualified for being Muslims, all your governors and deputies in the Southeast are Christians, how has that change the suffering and calamities you people are currently facing?
Your brain has been corroded by religious bigotry, what a pitied foolish fellow.

6 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Felabrity: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
blackfish:
Presidential candidate - Muslim

Vice Presidential candidate - Muslim

Governorship candidate - Christian

Deputy Governorship candidate - Muslim

Lagos West senatorial candidate - Muslim

Mushin Federal constituency 1 and 2- One Muslim and one Christian

Mushin state constituency 1 and 2- Two Muslims

it's pathetic

1 Like

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by agadez007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
That’s their plan for Nigeria
A Nigeria where you will have to bare atleast one muslim name before you will be able to get a job
Soon they would push for Nigeria to be registered among Islamic nations

They are coming silently but swiftly

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
That's their plan for Nigeria.

They're doing same already in Lagos state civil service employment.
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by amuwo1980: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is our choice.
No he is not
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by haffaze777(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Are you okay?!

Wallah he is not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by duro4chang(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
amuwo1980:

No he is not
Tinubu is the choice of the nation. Take it or leave it. Chikena!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by 2mch(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
See Igbo plan for Nigeria. Mad Zombiediemts. They repackage demon for us come de threaten people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Goodday90(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Go and read on how Constantinople suddenly become Muslim

To those that think they can’t be Islamized
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by ThatFairGuy1: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
So?
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by amuwo1980: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the choice of the nation. Take it or leave it. Chikena!
Saturday is around the corner
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by sunboy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Stop this religious game dumbass. We Yoruba don’t care about what God you call, we are bound by our values. We are not Muslims and Christians, we are Yoruba who believe in God. Whatever path don’t matter to us.

5 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by 77up(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cry all you want , Asiwaju is our choice.

3 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by 77up(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
sunboy:
Stop this religious game dumbass. We Yoruba don’t care about what God you call, we are bound by our values. We are not Muslims and Christians, we are Yoruba who believe in God. Whatever path don’t matter to us.
Yes o, I swear to God, as I'm typing this here now a very big catholic church here is under construction by philanthropy an Alhaji and another big mosque just completed by a christian young man.Yorubas are above religion sentiment.

ASIWAJU is coming !

5 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by sunboy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
77up:
Yes o, I swear to God, as I'm typing this here now a very big catholic church here is under construction by philanthropy an Alhaji and another big mosque just completed by a christian young man.Yorubas are above religion sentiment.

ASIWAJU is coming !

They keep pushing the Muslim Christian thing but they obviously don’t know the Yorubas. We are not like other tribe, we are religious tolerant.

6 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by agadez007(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
sunboy:

They keep pushing the Muslim Christian thing but they obviously don’t know the Yorubas. We are not like other tribe, we are religious tolerant.
Na so

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by sunboy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
agadez007:
Na so

Addressing this for the last time, MURIC is not known anywhere in Yoruba land, the only place I read about MURIC is in the news. Nobody knows Muric, Ansarudeen is well known in south west and they are non partisan.

Again, Muric is a nobody and They do not represent Yoruba values.

Just like Simon Ekpa does not represent every Ibo value. MURIC is only known in the news, know this know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by Aldol: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
blackfish:
First and foremost, I am not Igbo for your information.

Regarding federal constituency, you need to read well

There is Surulere federal constituency 1 and 2 (Gbajabiamila and one PDP member are the representatives there).

There is also Mushin Federal constituency 1 and 2.

I guess it is due to their large population.

I will not engage in gutter language usage with you. Turn a new leaf
Liar, which region is religion sensitive like you people? What's your ish with Muslims? Are they less human?

4 Likes

Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by duro4chang(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
amuwo1980:

Saturday is around the corner
I so much like what you said now. Saturday is just four days to go . It is going to be 'a day'
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by SenatePresdo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
What happened to Christians in Turkey will happen to them in Nigerian if they don't get wise.
Re: My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This by confirmerg(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please who is Nigerian Bin Laden?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Nigeria ‘ll Be Africa’s Biggest Economy By 2023' / With Jonathan Nigeria Now Exports Food---photos / APC Winning In Kogi #kogidecides - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.