Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC (18444 Views)

Uche Nnaji Wins Enugu APC Gubernatorial Primaries / Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / John Owan Enoh Wins Cross River State Apc Gubernatorial Primaries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by SmartPolician: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
According to reputable sources within the party, it has been discovered that Sen Andy Ubah, the presumed winner of the June 26 poll conspired with the governor of Imo state, Hope Uzodinma to hamper the free, fair and peaceful execution of the party primary elections.

Hope Uzodinma has never been known for good things. What kind of a man is this? Has he no shame? undecided This is the same man the Supreme Court imposed on Imo State
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by bigjosh88: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Please I urgently need a remote or casual job around ikorodu axis..my contact is 08124427816..pls help a brother..
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Mutemenot(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy. DR Chris Ngige, the man who was toyed by the Ubas won't even support any candidate from that family..
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by nosmassam(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2021
APC IS A CURSED TO NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by juman(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2021
IgbereTV reports.

Fake news.
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2021
How can criminals be complaining about criminality?

1 Like

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2021
This is the beginning of endless court battles
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by IJOBA11: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Onepeople:
Let APC give their ticket to maduka and see cruise to victory, an average igboman does not support injustice and cheating.
ASWEARUGAD
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
As Maduka has lost in the Pdp primary, Apc should not waste their time cos it means Soludo is on the right track to become the next Anambra state governor
[/s]
this one will be putting mouth in another person's state.

inasmuch as Anambra people loves Dr maduka he'll kill his infant political ambition instantly if he dares decamp to Apc.

I laugh a you guys that doesn't know how Apc is being hated in Anambra.
no SE state hates APC like Anambra do
once you decamp kiss your political ambition goodbye.

Ngige was once the most loved Anambra politician until he entered APC
Ngige was once a senator under ACN but was never returned after the merger.
today Ngige is a political nobody in anambra state he has been retired politically.

Andy Ubah was a senator under pdp and was trashed never returned after he decamped to Apc.
I wonder how a sane person will expect him to win governorship election in anambra state while he could not win ordinary senate with Apc.

Uche ekwunife nearly ruined her political career after she decamped, she should thank her stars that she ran back to pdp.
she's the current senator of her district.

bottom line we don't want anything APC in our state and I bet Maduka will accept to ruin his goodwill by joining APC.

now leave my state alone.
mind your business

3 Likes

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by MrUchenna1(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2021
“Birds of the same feathers flock together, and when they flock together they try to fly so high .... but a good hunter always end their cruise
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Fanuchi007: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
My only problem in this country now is..... How we go take reduce price of rubber of garri back to 150 naira!!!
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Monogamy: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

inasmuch as Anambra people loves Dr maduka he'll kill his infant political ambition instantly if he dares decamp to Apc.

today Ngige is a political nobody in anambra state he has been retired politically.

Andy Ubah was a senator under pdp and was trashed never returned after he decamped to Apc.
I wonder how a sane person will expect him to win governorship election in anambra state while he could not win ordinary senate with Apc.

Uche ekwunife nearly ruined her political career after she decamped, she should thank her stars that she ran back to pdp.
she's the current senator of her district.

bottom line we don't want anything APC in our state and I bet Maduka will accept to ruin his goodwill by joining APC.

mind your business

You could have taken your time to read and comprehend my short comment before writing all this epistle..

Please is Soludo in Apc?

"Apc should not waste their time"

Did you miss that?

You have allowed your emotions to take over your reasoning hence always attacking others for no reason

1 Like

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

You could have taken your time to read and comprehend my short comment before writing all this epistle..

Please is Soludo in Apc?

Did you miss that?

You have allowed your emotions to take over your reasoning hence always attacking others for no reason
helinues leave me alone angry

1 Like

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Quality20(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Onepeople:
Let APC give their ticket to maduka and see cruise to victory, an average igboman does not support injustice and cheating.
which kind they don't support cheating? what did u guys do to northern n Yoruba leaders of d ist republic n lately d UGM killing police n burning stations?
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by chikeson2008: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2021
There is nothing that will make Andy Uba in this life to do a free and fair election or to do what is right. He has never won any election in his life. He is a desperate election rigger.
Infact, it is better that Anambra State doesn't have governor than for Andy Uba to be our Governor.
Soludo of APGA remains the best candidate for the election followed by Valentine Ozigbo of PDP.
Any name that has to do with Uba is a waste of Anambra Governor's seat.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Quality20(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2021
chikeson2008:
There is nothing that will make Andy Uba in this life to do a free and fair election or to do what is right. He has never won any election in his life. He is a desperate election rigger.
Infact, it is better that Anambra State doesn't have governor than for Andy Uba to be our Governor.
Soludo of APGA remains the best candidate for the election followed by Valentine Ozigbo of PDP.
Any name that has to do with Uba is a waste of Anambra Governor's seat.
Andy uba has always been in anambra politics u can't just write him off. He is coming back to PDP as soon as he is declared winner . uba is PDP n PDP is uba
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Monogamy: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
helinues leave me alone angry

You see, I understand where the epistle came from still you have displaced 10 times of what you are being accused of.

Your epistle didn't only miss road but rail as well

grin cheesy
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Onepeople: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Quality20:
which kind they don't support cheating? what did u guys do to northern n Yoruba leaders of d ist republic n lately d UGM killing police n burning stations?
bringing the opinion of igbo political leaders as the opinion of entire igbo people shows your hypocrisy.

Igbos have never agreed neither collectively or individuals political ideology ,igbos can only agreed on issues that borders on equity and fairness and frowned at marginalisation and unequal treatment.
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by IamPatriotic(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2021
Sponsored reports...
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by humberjade: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Dapo Abiodun too mumu sha grin
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Bimpe29: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2021
No wonder Dr Chris Ngige was affirming that last night on Politics Today.
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by humberjade: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2021
AmadiAba:

Ongoing investigation suggests that the chairman of the committee, Dapo Abiodun (Ogun state governor), was reportedly bullied by Andy Ubah and Hope Uzodinma to tamper with the electoral process.

Well, the same wuruwuru process produced him, so I am not disappointed one bit. grin grin
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Tinubuadvocate: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2021
It's not free man maduka should work for it or betterstill look elsewhere
lebienconnu:
They should give the ticket to Dr. Maduka and see APC bag Anambra with ease.
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by HRMK: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2021
hmmm....never trust any nigerian politician.they are only in politics for selfish reasons!
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Ykc2(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2021
triple996:
Everything about d east is just chaos angry
Ordinary primaries is becoming rocket science
just like they killed funso william's over governorship election in Lagos;,let me not talk about northern Nigeria that place is our own Somalia and afganistan joined together
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by tonyashburton: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
The heading of the story and the body of the story are completely different.
Andy Ubah is banking on federal might to win with all that implies.
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
humberjade:

Well, the same wuruwuru process produced him, so I am not disappointed one bit. grin grin

The man is easily the most stupid governor in Nigeria...
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by humberjade: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

The man is easily the most stupid governor in Nigeria...

You can say that again my brother...undisputed
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by nick50(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

she's the current senator of her district...you

mind your business
...u are a true son of d soil

Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by InvertedHammer: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
/
The Uba's family still believe that this is the era of Obasanjo when they reigned supreme with impunity.

APC: Andy Uba
PDP faction: Ugochukwu Uba.

None of them will smell the Government house to plunder the resources of the State.
/
Re: 'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC by objobj: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Aremwayne:
I hate anything APC.

Just like that?

Then you have high BP to deal with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth / Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.