Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare (3269 Views)

Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Buhari Will Not Steal Our Money, Says Osinbajo As He Begins Door-to-door Campaig / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:
This is simply bad belleism.

Why not market your candidate instead

I am happy to announce that a new English word has been found today.

Belleism...( Culled from scholars of awolowo free Education)
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Softesst: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Osinbajo has done so much more than any VP in the history of nigeria!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Temmy1997(f): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2021
What a pity to the person that wrote this trash, when Osinbajo was the acting president we all saw what and what he did and how everything was going smoothly that some people didn't want Buhari to return and now you're saying ��� it funny sha I know this is another PDP e-rat trying to shade the VP but Ogbeni you don fail on this try again later

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Softesst:

What you are doing shows Osinbajo is a man of petty character and you are sweating trying to defend a disaster with over 100 Monikers.

Lol
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Monogamy: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Temmy1997:
What a pity to the person that wrote this trash, when Osinbajo was the acting president we all saw what and what he did and how everything was going smoothly that some people didn't want Buhari to return and now you're saying ��� it funny sha I know this is another PDP e-rat trying to shade the VP but Ogbeni you don fail on this try again later

Same person, different moniker.

How can we trust such character with different Monikers all in the name of trying to polish Osinbajo's dead image.
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by demitola(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2021
FunnyJosh:

A lot. Atiku was VP too, he was the biggest opposition to the megalomaniac propensity of Obasanjo. The VP needs to do more than giving motivational speeches at social events.

This same Atiku? E sure me die, Osinbajo is 1000x more impactful & intelligent than this grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by escapefromusa(f): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2021
FunnyJosh:

A lot. Atiku was VP too, he was the biggest opposition to the megalomaniac propensity of Obasanjo. The VP needs to do more than giving motivational speeches at social events.

Atiku - so he's no more a Fulani herdsman and jihadist .. but your hero .. chai Nigerians .. most of you are a confused lot .. when the crowd goes left you move left .. you lack ingenuity and have refused to read books or ask questions.

Atiku was opposition to Obasanjo in what capacity? grin

Was it in:
1. Selling Nitel for pennies
2. Enthroning Intels as a de facto federal ministry
3. Enthroning Mikano as a de facto power supplier

OBJ, negotiated for debt relief, installed gsm, encouraged IPP

Twitter don summarize your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Exponential101: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2021
That fool is Igbo. I swear on my life.
Only foolish Igbos on NL justify their opinion with with not being Igbo or I am from the south south quote.

Even those from hell fire are allowed to have opinion in Nigeria that does not mean their dot will have their way.

How many threads have you seen about why Peter Obi can not be president with the looting n killing he supervised in Anambra ?!

The same. Set of clowns that sent Theodore Orji Abaribe n Kalu Orji to the senate but are complaining about Osinbajo Tinu n Fashola.

TheRareGem1:
Thank you for saying you are from South south; The same Osinbajo went to your region to restore peace after so many years of lack of peace, insistent bombing of pipeline, but it has this man that restored normalcy by meeting with community leaders, state actors, traditional rulers and others..that meeting birth, establishment of maritime academy ( which I am sure you are aware that full academy has started), additional 4 Modular refineries, Ogoni clean up project (after many decades of leaving Ogoni people abandoned) also empowerment of both women and youths in Ogoni into skill acquisition, absorb in the clean up etc. I can go on and on about what Osinbajo as acting did in for your region. But let me just stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by OC831: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Lol anyone who says this must be paid to think. His time as acting President alone is enough to debunk this lie.
This link should help;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/osinbajo-in-51-days/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Adelekan40(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Looking at the track records of all those who has shown interest in the 2023 presidential race. None of them can match Prof. Osinbajo despite he has not shown interest in the presidential race.
The vice president has proven his competence and worth on so many national assignment assigned to him. And above all , Osinbajo is not a thief!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by escapefromusa(f): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Xscape1993:
Which Osinbajo for which president?

Certainly .. not Biafra! grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by CSTRR: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Softesst:
Office of the public defender?

Give me one case that the so called office has done.
How many of the end sars did that Office bring out of prison?

A man was recently released after spending 8 months just for protesting.

If I start going through all those your so called achievement, nothing will remain.

You are proof that some people are born to suffer.
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Dejyom(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2021
If you are a young person in Nigeria and you are still not aware of how active, efficient and dutiful Osinbajo is, then something is wrong somewhere. It could be that you are only just joining up in singing the weird chorus of many mischief Makers that are out to confound others, or you simply are just one of those mischief Makers yourself.
Below here is a proof that Osinbajo is the best ever VP we've had and the best candidate around to move Nigeria forward:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/mar/30/activist-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-breaks-trend-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by demitola(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Please tell them..

Even Namadi Sambo is more active than him.

Someone with such pretentious lifestyle is who people are clamouring for president.

As if Osinbajo is different from buhari.

Both are same both in Economic policies... Osinbajo been worse.

We sabi your type. You had the choice of Atiku\Peter Obi, i had the choice of Buhari\Osinbajo. Despite your continual noise and brigandage on social media, you never voted for your own preferred candidates. You were lazying away on election day watching Premier League. I took my own voters card, stood under the terrific sun & voted my Buhari\Osinbajo, now you wanna be guilt-trippin' me?

Joor shoo wa alright?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Monogamy: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

As if you don't sometimes go back to your comments and read them again.

As if you are not paying any attention about what people are saying about your attitudes on NL..

So how many people do you want to pick on on this thread? Early in the morning?

Attention seeking shouldn't be a must..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Deputy1111(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2021
It is obvious that the OP is uninformed about the activities of Osinbajo when he was acting president for just three months. Atiku can also testify to Osinbajo's integrity.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Lifted2000: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2021
The nightmare that will never become president is here⬇️

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Monogamy: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2021
CSTRR:

Office of the public defender?

Give me one case that the so called office has done.
How many of the end sars did that Office bring out of prison?

A man was recently released after spending 8 months just for protesting.

If I start going through all those your so called achievement, nothing will remain.

You are proof that some people are born to suffer.

Niger Delta avengers

Empowering programs for Nigerian youths

SME's loans for business owners

Attracting investors to invest in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by CSTRR: 6:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Dejyom:

If you are a young person in Nigeria and you are still not aware of how active, efficient and dutiful Osinbajo is, then something is wrong somewhere. It could be that you are only just joining up in singing the weird chorus of many mischief Makers that are out to confound others' judgement, or you simply are just one of those mischief Makers yourself.
Here is a proof that Osinbajo is the best ever VP we've had and the best candidate around to move Nigeria forward:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/mar/30/activist-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-breaks-trend-nigeria

If you are a youth in Nigeria and you still believe the same weirdos that posted pictures of buhari and osibanjo in suits in 2015 and are doing the same now for osibanjo, then something is wrong somewhere.

The same madness you people did in 2015, you have started again.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by inioluwa03: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Osinbajo has been a very active person in this government. He has lifted the face of MSMEs in the country, he has brought out policies on ease of doing businesses, as an acting president he restored the confidence of the judiciary and sacked those that are not doing well in public service. The ESP that has brought out Nigeria out of recession he is in charge of the implementation. He is now the chairman of poverty eradication committee. You don't just come out mischievous and say Osinbajo is doing nothing
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by escapefromusa(f): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
demitola:

We sabi your type. You had the choice of Atiku\Peter Obi, i had the choice of Buhari\Osinbajo. Despite your continual noise and brigandage on social media, you never voted for your own preferred candidates. You were lazying away on election day watching Premier League. I took my own voters card, stood under the terrific sun & voted my Buhari\Osinbajo, now you wanna be guilt-trippin' me?

Joor shoo wa alright?

This one wey FG don suspend Twitter .. Are votes cast via VPN are valid in Nigeria elections grin
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by CSTRR: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
Cost of living has skyrocketed.

Social cohesion is almost zero.

If you still believe the second most powerful person in the current administration will suddenly be your Messiah, then maybe you deserve Nigeria.

Every nation gets the leadership they deserve.
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Joyce95: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
No be only Osibanjo na osibande

Buhari that red carded Tinubu will not support his boy Osibanjo

This I have seen.
n

Which come be no be only Osinbajo, na your papa you want put?
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by escapefromusa(f): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2021
CSTRR:
Cost of living has skyrocketed.

The cost of living has risen all over the world.

You will need to wait for another global economic crash for a reset.

Retard
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Joyce95: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Osinbajo is ever my choice for 2023, all the evil people should go to hell
Re: Osinbajo As President 2023 Is A Nightmare by Yellowface1220(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Prof.Yemi Osinbajo did wonderfully as the acting president with these Nigeria Progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: State Breakdown Of The 2,340 APC Delegate For Presidential Primaries / Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos / Kano Again!! Boko Haram Bombs Kano State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.