Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos (3256 Views)

717 Muslims Killed, 805 Injured During 'Devil Stoning' In Saudi Arabia (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting For Nigeria (photo) / Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by trenchcoat: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2011
Below is a footage of Muslims killed while praying on Eid Day in Jos, are these Christians at all or cannibals? Viewers discretion is strongly advised. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kSBEv5OkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nvIpsNazCk

Jang and GEJ are mute on the issue.

May Allah forgive our brothers and sisters killed and bless them with the best of places Aljannah Firdaus and when we die we pray Allah to die as Muslims, Amin.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by gotochina: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2011
It shall not be well with you nd evry1 related to u. Can u count hw many xtians av been killed by those vampires? Who even says they we're killed by xtians. May u be d nxt victim so u will stop sayn shit
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by trenchcoat: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2011
gotochina:

It shall not be well with you nd evry1 related to u. Can u count hw many xtians av been killed by those vampires? Who even says they we're killed by xtians. May u be d nxt victim so u will stop sayn poo

It shall never be with u and all related to u as well, do u have any prove of any xtians killed? By the way u sound clearly shows how heartless and stupi.d u r, I can also see u that ur going to china as ur name implies shows how derailed ur sense of reading and reasoning is, I asked are these xtians at all? Xtianity does not preach violence so also Islam y cant u simply understand wat I wrote b4 commenting, u have shown nothing but hatred and let me tell u I am not afraid to die so when my time comes I will be happy to die as a Muslim, so go Bleep yourself die as a coward. U should be sympathising with these people but u r busy talking trash. Who knows u r even among those in the footage, useless a.ssh.ole
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by chillaz(f): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2011
Inna-lillah-wahinna-illaehi-rajiu @Trenchcoat,take it easy with him. Dnt argue with the Kafi'run's, Allah subuanna watahalla will judge us all, PEACE.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by trenchcoat: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
chillaz:

Inna-lillah-wahinna-illaehi-rajiu @Trenchcoat,take it easy with him. Dnt argue with the Kafi'run's, Allah subuanna watahalla will judge us all, PEACE.

Thank u my sister, I will not argue with him because he is deaf and dumb and cannot really understand, Allah will keep on guiding us.The more you kill the more we yield we will start marrying 4 wives at the age of 18 and lets see how they can wipe us. Kafiren banza, matsiyata mayunwata.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by franktolk(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
I am a christian, and am really ashamed at the attitudes of Northerners both christians and Muslims. Why cant we live together in peace. A northern xtian would not want to tolerate a muslim, a northern muslim will not want to tolerate a xtian. Nobody brought religion to this world u only acquire it , so why kill yourselves. This killing and cannibalism in the north goes beyond religion, I am a yoruba and I have muslim relatives and never have we had quarrels amongst ourselves. We celebrate our festivals together,wine and dine together,work together, we even marry each other cos we know our respective faiths ARE  sources of unity and medium of communal growth for the benefits of we all and not a source of confusion and divisions as demonstrated in the north over the years.
I am really ashamed to be associated with you guys and that is why there has not been any remarkable growth up north, but rather poverty, illiteracy,corruption of the highest order,hypocrisy and what have you and no wonder the north has been dragging the country back in her quest for growth.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by trenchcoat: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
franktolk:

I am a christian, and am really ashamed at the attitudes of Northerners both christians and Muslims. Why cant we live together in peace. A northern xtian would not want to tolerate a muslim, a northern muslim will not want to tolerate a xtian. Nobody brought religion to this world u only acquire it , so why kill yourselves. This killing and cannibalism in the north goes beyond religion, I am a yoruba and I have muslim relatives and never have we had quarrels amongst ourselves. We celebrate our festivals together,wine and dine together,work together, we even marry each other cos we know our respective faiths ARE  sources of unity and medium of communal growth for the benefits of we all and not a source of confusion and divisions as demonstrated in the north over the years.
I am really ashamed to be associated with you guys and that is why there has not been any remarkable growth up north, but rather poverty, illiteracy,corruption of the highest order,hypocrisy and what have you and no wonder the north has been dragging the country back in her quest for growth.

Seriously that was why I asked if they were truly xtians because it is not in the Holy Bible or the Holy Qur'an.

there has not been any remarkable growth up north, but rather poverty, illiteracy,corruption of the highest order,hypocrisy and what have you This is very true.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
chillaz:

you and your trenchcoat, say you are looking for peace, yet you call another person kafir, and you are looking for judgment? shakes head and works away
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
God did not not send Christians to kill Muslims!

Allah did not send Muslims to kill Christians.!

These people kill because they WANT TO KILL. . . MURDERERS.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
trenchcoat:

Thank u my sister, I will not argue with him because he is deaf and dumb and cannot really understand, Allah will keep on guiding us.The more you kill the more we yield[b] we will start marrying 4 wives at the age of 18 and lets see how they can wipe us. Kafiren banza, matsiyata mayunwata.[/b]

yeah keep marrying the six year old girls, and be producing babies all over the place, with one mouth u complained about illiteracy and poverty, with the same mouth you are talking of increasing the same poverty, yeah keep it up, you have heard of somalia abi? it will be paradise compared to your town
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by maga1: 1:21am On Sep 12, 2011
Pls @trenchcoat if its possible, can u send me d video clip to my email addy user9x@ yah .com (u knw evry). pls if u can send me any other related video too i'd be very grateful. Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by maga1: 1:22am On Sep 12, 2011
Pls @trenchcoat if its possible, can u send me d video clip to my email addy user9x@ yah00.com (u knw evry). pls if u can send me any other related video too i'd be very grateful. Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Ganys: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2012
Can you Imagine, I know this kind of Thread will never make a front page on NAIRALAND when it happened. Now, the berom xtian turn is given publicity. Naija Media, GOD PAST UNA. Meanwhile, Check out this Pictures and Lets keep this thread alive so that people will know the genesis of the problems...

Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by na2day(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2012
Is this what my beloved 9ja has turned to? shocked shocked shocked
I think its time to relocate the rest of the family!
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2012
This is Payback

When you give an action you should also expect reaction.

50=50
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by bappahman: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2012
Kamar is a bitch...wen birom ppl were killing hausas in shandam,kuru nd jos town ppl on NL supported dem cos it was hausas been killed..NL said hausas were leeches nd parasites to biroms...bt after the biroms finished or suspended the hausa fight with success nd all they turned to a new enemy...the Fulanis..the new enemy was also attacked killed nd battles stolen and killed...unfortunate for biroms they touched an enemy that is wild,unforgiving and relatively organized...so here we are ...a tribe been killed in it own territory...here we are in NL abusing fulanis cos they don't hav brothers that come online to tell us wat lead them to do wat they did..no newspapers to carry the wrong doings done to them...the so-called civilized ppl NL should pls try and investigate the origiñs of the crises and come up with the truth

1 Like

Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2012
WHAT KIND OF SICK SHYT IS THIS!? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: This is Payback

When you give an action you should also expect reaction.

50=50

Dude this isn't "payback" it's NASTINESS. undecided
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by djay4: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2012
The owner of this post is sick..
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by na2day(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2012
d-jay:
The owner of this post is sick..
The issue is that, did the above really happened?
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2012
These moderators are islamic fanatics thats why have they recycled this old thread and put it on front page.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2012
I cant even watch it.. we surely DO NOT LOVE EACHOTHER IN NIGERIA.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Ganys: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2012
bappahman: Kamar is a bitch...wen birom ppl were killing hausas in shandam,kuru nd jos town ppl on NL supported dem cos it was hausas been killed..NL said hausas were leeches nd parasites to biroms...bt after the biroms finished or suspended the hausa fight with success nd all they turned to a new enemy...the Fulanis..the new enemy was also attacked killed nd battles stolen and killed...unfortunate for biroms they touched an enemy that is wild,unforgiving and relatively organized...so here we are ...a tribe been killed in it own territory...here we are in NL abusing fulanis cos they don't hav brothers that come online to tell us wat lead them to do wat they did..no newspapers to carry the wrong doings done to them...the so-called civilized ppl NL should pls try and investigate the origiñs of the crises and come up with the truth
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Ganys: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Dude this isn't "payback" it's NASTINESS. undecided
So....E dey pain now
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Ganys: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2012
na2day!:

The issue is that, did the above really happened?
Google is your friend, Go there and seach " Jos Cannibals" You will have loads of articles, Videos and pictures to convince you....Peace
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Ganys: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2012
chima12: These moderators are islamic fanatics thats why have they recycled this old thread and put it on front page.
Its not even on Front page yet, But i know things like this wont make it to frontpage. Because the MODS are Christian Extremist like you...Odeeee
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Ganys: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2012
honeric01: I cant even watch it.. we surely DO NOT LOVE EACHOTHER IN NIGERIA.
Thanks for your objectivities
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by na2day(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by JomoGbomo2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
This is Nasty!!!

Until we start reasoning beyond religious lines, we will never know the truth. When the Muslims are killed, poeple believe (by sterotype) that it is not a big deal, but when others are killed, the shout is loud.

i personally dont think this is limited to Nigeria, The US is killing the Muslims daily with drones in Pakistan and nobody has ever thought that they maybe killing ordinary citizens with no affiliations with any militant group. the western public opinoin is that, as long as you are a muslim, if you are killed its normal. Even the UN is silent about the attacks, its not an abuse if you kill muslims but its an abuse if they kill back.
Personally, i have given up one the possibility of any solution to these crises, i dont think separation will also help because some of us just like going into other pple's land to create problems because we want them to think like we do.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Edzy: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2012
I'm scared,kai!man inhuman treatment 2 man.i've never seen this anywhere.in oda part of d world ppl kill each oda 4 various reasons,bt feeding on dia meat is smth else,i feel lyk throwing out.....i suspect this people wt a history of feeding on humans,it did nt just start wt dis crises.
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2012
shocked :oOMG
Re: Muslims Killed While Praying On Eid Day In Jos by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2012
I actually thought this was recent. It happened over a year ago and is on the front page? Is this a deliberate ploy to incite a religious brawl or to soothe bruised muslim feelings?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marginalisation: Yoruba Leaders To Storm Aso Rock Again / Nigeria And Benin Republic Merger / Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.