Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Security Agents, Smugglers Worsen Subsidy Crisis, Flout Buhari’s Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents, Smugglers Worsen Subsidy Crisis, Flout Buhari’s Order (10313 Views)

FG Meets NLC On Petrol Subsidy Crisis / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More / Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents, Smugglers Worsen Subsidy Crisis, Flout Buhari’s Order by BigBizzy(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2021
Always blaming others except themselves.

Take actions and stop tell us trash.

F**king FG
Re: Security Agents, Smugglers Worsen Subsidy Crisis, Flout Buhari’s Order by Kaiser20: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Who wouldn't flout Buhari's orders, even his close associates.
Buhari is not a leader by example. Check:
Foreign medical trips. Disobedience to court orders
Corruption and bigotry
Re: Security Agents, Smugglers Worsen Subsidy Crisis, Flout Buhari’s Order by Zane2point4(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Beancounter93:

1.I have a car...

2.Saved for...things like NHIS, education, etc , etc....

Like now, the amount we spent subsidising fuel last year could have enrolled millions of Nigerians on NHIS scheme.

3.Please, i don't want to hear the old 'they will loot it ' theme....you are supposed to see they don't.
I see you're a patriot and only dreaming Nigeria will get better... Its all good.

But here is the shocker, it wont anytime soon, unless competent hands are employed not regarding the tribe one comes frm.

What happend to oil prices when goodluck wanted to remove subsidy?

And what is the price of crude now that this govt is also saying they've removed it previously?

The extravagantly rich wil afford the fuel even at 500per litre,but what abt the average man,?
But i see your point is using the proceeds to enroll citizens for NHIS scheme of which me and you know that it can never work, they'll rather use that fund to finance one crazy scheme such as RUGA.

Pls dont trust politicians, they're fighting for there gains, while we the masses are also fighting for our gains, if they had put one or two things in places we shouldn't be talking abt selling fuel at 400naira per litre now.

Its there business they shld fix the mess.
Re: Security Agents, Smugglers Worsen Subsidy Crisis, Flout Buhari’s Order by Gambit23: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beancounter93:

You call it that because you don't like the conclusions it leads you too

Plus, you really don't have to abuse me, as I did not abuse you nor call you names.

Thank you.

I'm not paid for this by APC or any party. My idea on subsidy removal comes from NOI and SLS and reading up on things which started in the year 2011, when GEJ's attempt to remove subsidies led to me taking an interest in why he wanted to do it. Also, have been backing subsidies since 1993, and was a firm backer till 2012...when I had my eyes opened.

U were born in 1993
Re: Security Agents, Smugglers Worsen Subsidy Crisis, Flout Buhari’s Order by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gambit23:

U were born in 1993

Good evening to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) / BREAKING: Atiku Sign Peace Accord Pact Today / News Headlines You'd like To See In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.