Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 (17023 Views)

Senate To CBN: Extend Deadline For The Exchange Of Old Naira Notes Till July 31 / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by mrkings84(m): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2021
NairalandProf:
Arrrrrrrh

Nigeria eh, grin grin

Tell Parameter (or what's his name grin) that he will keep postponing the deadline. In Nigeria we don't work with dead line because the whole system is a game. If Election can be shifted who is NIN?

Anyways, una go soon tire grin grin

Don't mind them. That's why myself I haven't bothered about linking or any deadline cos I know they will keep postponing till year 2050!
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by talk2maurice(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by MartinsD12(m): 8:26am On Jun 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Make dem block my sim na biko.

The loan app i dey owe No dey Let me rest

I thought everything will end on 30th sad

Lol which loan app is that?
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Okay
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by MartinsD12(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Tundex911: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2021
Aswear with my 2balls, I'm not going to do that shit...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by georgeakins: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2021
Most of the guys talking trash against NIN here have gone behind to do it. They are just looking for people to mislead
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by ndidibabe(f): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Tundex911:
Aswear with my 2balls, I'm not going to do that shit...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
No way you won't do it. It is required for renewal of international passport and DL.

1 Like

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Topmaike007(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2021
NairalandProf:
Arrrrrrrh

Nigeria eh, grin grin

Tell Parameter (or what's his name grin) that he will keep postponing the deadline. In Nigeria we don't work with dead line because the whole system is a game. If Election can be shifted who is NIN?

Anyways, una go soon tire grin grin
not parameter dude,it is patameter
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Bahun(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center][center][/center] grin grin[center][/center] grin[center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
NairalandProf:

https://punchng.com/fg-extends-nin-sim-verification-deadline-till-july-26/
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Sunnymatey(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Mcheeewww,
I no do, na by force?
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Goldbw122(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2021
Well, they will keep extending it
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

Lol which loan app is that?
Lcredit

Small Money o but i No get am
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by NairalandProf(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2021
mrkings84:

Don't mind them. That's why myself I haven't bothered about linking or any deadline cos I know they will keep postponing till year 2050!
What a country.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by BarrElChapo(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
This one na season 4 oh
NiN registration season 4 o grin
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by MansoryMX(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2021
They can keep extending it for all I care. I already roamed all my sims to a foreign app that enable me and receive calls without the use of loading airtime but using data. Modafuckas cheesy
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by BarrElChapo(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2021
MansoryMX:
They can keep extending it for all I care. I already roamed all my sims to a foreign app that enable me and receive calls without the use of loading airtime but using data. Modafuckas cheesy

Hey bro. Help a bruv with that app mate ?
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by kunlesehan(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
You're wise.

dettolgel:
I thought they said the NIN will solve all our security problems?

These guys are unserious instead of revamping our police forces, create jobs and conducive environment for entrepreneurs so that youths can be gainfully employed, rather they chose to throw money away on frivolous projects.

Aboki and common sense are like 1 and 100. Even if you want to tie NIN to sim card there are simple and very cheap way of doing it. Liase with service project map out five year plan to get all existing sims to be tied to NIN. While new subscribers may have to provide NIN before activation of a new line. For old subscribers they should go the way of the Dutch. If you have issues and call your service provider, once you are connected you wil be asked some questions to update your records in that way they tie your sim to whatever info they want to update to. An average service user calls call center at least once a year. Before 5 years everyone info is updated without causing panic and inconveniencing tax payers.

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by complexBoss12: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

God! you are funny, you just made my morning grin

1 Like

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by MartinsD12(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Lcredit

Small Money o but i No get am
Worst loan app, you should have tried branch, if you are not able to pay, they won't disturb you rather they will reduce your credit limit or you might not get another loan from them after you finish paying, they know how to treat customers after all eventuality can make one not to meet up with paying

1 Like

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by molas02: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Na so dem go they extend am till eternity
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Raalsalghul: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Continue extending the deadline till you stop disturbing the citizens on it and Pantami leaves office

Nigerians are getting wiser with this kind of empty threat.

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by savirihno(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2021
We plenty for there
Ceenachi:
grin grin
We the stubborn people association of Nigeria will still not register regardless of how long they extend it.

It’s not easy to b stubborn grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by KRSWon: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2021
The fact that they've had to extend it so many times sort of reveals the fact this policy was hastily implemented with a lack of foresight and proper planning.
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by airsaylongcome: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2021
It's mostly southerners insisting that they are stubborn and won't register. Northerners could be silently registering and all of this postponing maybe to get as many northerners registered. Come election time they may come out with a policy that only those whose NIN biometrics match their Voter's Registration biometrics will be allowed to vote. Then Southerners will be caught off guard, unable to vote and swearing that North is cheating

2 Likes

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by airsaylongcome: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2021
MansoryMX:

Are you saying if I dial your number from my Glo line it will ring on your VOIP App? I don't have to install the same app to be able to call you? I ask because what you are suggesting is number porting to a VOIP provider which I am not sure works in Nigeria yet
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by NGpatriot: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2021
Silly Igbos ranting that they won't link their sim...Who cares, this is for Nigerians, not for ipob terrorists..

Did mine, very glad I did..

God Bless Nigeria..

grin grin
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Tolzy11(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by pooozeee(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2021
This people are Joker, that is how they will keep extending it till eternity
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by mintdrop: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
I am making another prophecy again �

I see tiredness coming. For they shall postpone this again �. hahahahah
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by Blesyn22(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2021
9ja and every day cruise
Re: FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till July 26 by sylve11: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

Heaven! grin grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke / Constitution Amendment: NASS Splits Minister Of Justice From AGF / Briefing On The Transfer Of MT Heroic Idun From Equatorial Guinea To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.