Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. (1314 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by MyopicMods: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2021
Port Harcourt based Artist Designs a portrait of Wike.

A Nigerian artist has sparked hilarious reactions on social media after the photo of a portrait he created surfaced online.

He painted a portrait of Rivers state Nyesom Wike and flaunted it.

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by BosseJ: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2021
The artist no try at all. He made him look like a smiling African Adolf Hitler with that mustache. E no resemble Wike.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by oyatz(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Let's encourage the young artist

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by Fahdiga1: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Wike the tyrant
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by MadamVanessa(f): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2021
Lolzzz

This is exactly the type of portrait this killer deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by doggedfighter(f): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by clarocuzioo(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2021
If wicked Wike cathc this guy eehh

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Lol

Whenever you designs a wicked man....the look doesn't change.

See moustache.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by StreetFight: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2021
The Artist is on drugs
That's Wicked, not Wike Nyesom.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by samwash(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2021
Looking at the painting without seeing the original portrait I burst into laugher. The painting is somewhat funny.
I will give kudos to the guy if he's an amateur, but if he calls himself a professional, definitely painting is not his thing.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by richmond500: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2021
If Wike sees this, the curfew go last till december

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by zombieHUNTER: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2021
BosseJ:
The artist no try at all. He made him look like a smiling African Adolf Hitler with that mustache. E no resemble Wike.

That is wike the tyrant....
Very ugly Man who fears the fulani Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by Madmohamed1: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2021
MyopicMods:
Port Harcourt based Artist Designs a portrait of Wike.

A Nigerian artist has sparked hilarious reactions on social media after the photo of a portrait he created surfaced online.

He painted a portrait of Rivers state Nyesom Wike and flaunted it.
look more like Hitler

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by Joromi1: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2021
Bleached Wike you mean. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by captainamiedi1: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2021
nor carry that thing near wike if u love ur life. that man nor get joy

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by IamPatriotic(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2021
Still-life Drawing is not that boy's calling. He should should stop the nonsense now. Wike should order his arrest, if he tries to call the nonsense he drew Wike's image.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by Prolificgiant(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Governor wike has really suffered, check my signature
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by Finnese001: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by Simeonjoe1: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Exactly Iike Aldof Hitler, black version though
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by bblayer: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
I just dey laugh �
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by dondigi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
O boy, I am sure you have made plans to relocate from Rivers State.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by theFilmtric: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
If he sees this
I pity the boy grin
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by orisa37: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
That's not WIKE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Artist Designs A Portrait Of Wike. by anthonyuncle(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
them supposed arrest this guy

(1) (Reply)

How True Is Asari Dokubo Claim On "Biafra"? / Sultan Of Sokoto Condemns Killing Of Muslims In Jos / APC Crisis: Buni Remains APC Committee Chairman - South West APC Leaders Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.