Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency (17331 Views)

"Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths / 10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Starships4u(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2021
Fight for the control of the common wealth....
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by topoftheworld(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2021
Agency that only their Fulani people will be allowed to work there.
Nonsense
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2021
KanuSE:
What's the business of the military in civil related matters.

Nigerians ain't ready yet.

It will handle territory. Aquatic territory
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2021
honest1480:
Misappropriation of focus

Misappropriation of focus grin grin grin
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by 1kinggy(m): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2021
The Navy has no point asking to control the agency. They are to provide supports.

1 Like

Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Panda7(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2021
dre11:

https://independent.ng/military-civil-authorities-battle-over-leadership-of-proposed-agency/

In My Opinion I think if this is not another money spinning scheme then i think it should be handled by private enterprise while govt take their taxes
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by KanuSE: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

It will handle territory. Aquatic territory

Let the civilians handle the administrative aspects and control of the organisational structure.

Do you gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Penguin2:
I read the news... a lot of those reacting, didn’t.

The argument of the Navy is valid.

If the information that could be generated by sensors in our water bodies would hold information critical to national security, then the headship should go to the navy.

No be everything be cruise abeg!
Really true sha, some think it's about occupation of office only.

1 Like

Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Soylife:
Have you had a taste of soybeans before? It is an excellent food which can be used as a substitute to milk,it is more nutricious and delicious and is natural,best of all it is pocket friendly. It can be used for tea,pap,custard,garri,oats and much more.

You can check my signature to contact me.

Please patronise my business. God bless you!
Delivery to anywhere in Nigeria
Create a thread for this.
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by 4gunners(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Penguin2:
I read the news... a lot of those reacting, didn’t.

The argument of the Navy is valid.

If the information that could be generated by sensors in our water bodies would hold information critical to national security, then the headship should go to the navy.

No be everything be cruise abeg!
lol.. I don’t know why this function can’t be performed by the office of the surveyor general. With regards to security, information can still be shared with the military. They should face the security challenges we are facing
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by MUTERIKA(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
Armyof1:
Get Hd movies of 2021 and 2020 into your hard drive if you stay in PH.
Or
Buy preloaded 500gb,1gb external hard drive filled to capacity with Hd movies sent to any location of choice.
Call or whatsapp: o.81.53.7831o.6
how much is the 500 gb and 1 terabyte?
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Susu888(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
The navy should head it cuz sensitive maritime info cannot be trusted to naija civil authorities.

They (civilians) r too compromised nd are more likely to sell the info to the highest bidder amongst black market intelligence corporations.

At least with the navy it will be harder for sensitive info to leak.

Lets take a cue from Britain's gaffe regarding classified documents found on a public bus.

Na civilians sabotage pass for any country!!
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Armyof1: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
MUTERIKA:
how much is the 500 gb and 1 terabyte?
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by MUTERIKA(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Armyof1:
500gb is 16k? Or both are 16k ?
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by Armyof1: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
MUTERIKA:
500gb is 16k? Or both are 16k ?
dats for 500gb
Re: Military, Civil Authorities Battle Over Leadership Of Proposed Agency by MUTERIKA(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Armyof1:
dats for 500gb
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP: Abure Surrounded By Thugs, Forced Me To Sign Docs - Ex-acting Chair, Lebeke / Nigerian Embassy In The US Has No Electricity Because Of Debt - Twitter User / 6 Top Sectors Awaiting Tinubu’s ‘Magic Wand’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.