Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) (56840 Views)

Is Gsm Village In Abuja, A Good Place To Buy Phones?? / Top 5 Features Launched By Whatsapp In 2018 / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Plazas located in Onitsha GSM market are countless

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Dovegrey: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am from osun state
My state is death trap no good, no healthcare, no quality education.
That's why our youths are always involve in crimes.
Almost 46% houses in my state are mud.
God save osun state.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Dovegrey: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am from osun state
God save osun state.
I am from osun state
God save osun state.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by ZooOga: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Go Kaduna. Let me go plug this fine hotel for business travellers.

JAY HILTIN HOTEL

https://hotels.ng/hotel/1392451-jay-hiltin-hotel

Address: 37 Libya Street, Barnawa, Kaduna, Nigeria
Phone: +234 806 700 8323
@Jayhiltin
To be recognized by luxurious service. quality in standard; consistent in promoting excellence and novelties towards future development.

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Arrewa:
The conversion of the old KASUPDA Building along Ahmadu Bello way to a GSM Plaza is complete. The facility is part of KDSG's strategy to decongest the Central Business District to make it safe and conducive for business.
I've been saying it and will keep saying it that, hate or like him.Elrufai,apart from his purpoted religious extremism, is head above almost all my southeastern governors including his south south contemporaries.He's got the vision to deliver better he met any position he's occupied and still occupies.well-done Mr bodybags

1 Like

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU SURE SAY ISWAP NOR GO COME THERE COME SWAP THIER OLD PHONESgrin

ISWAP RIGHT NOW
stupid submission from a bigoted sadist
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Supreme01: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
Why is it that all the people hated by IPoB are doing wonderfully well in their states

But why can't you people talk without instigating provocation, what kind of people are you for God sake...
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
ejanla077:
Imagine celebrating governor for building a plaza, something business men should do if the governor provided enabling environment..
pls can you tell me one thing my governor-okezie ikpeazu of abia has done in my state? Most of you are just sadist who only wish to hear negative news about your perceived enemies.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Bahun(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
What is El rufai doing well?
Killing his state citizens?
OnionBandit:
Why is it that all the people hated by IPoB are doing wonderfully well in their states

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by IJOBA11: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
stupid submission from a bigoted sadist
ISWAP AND BOOK HARAM ARE ALLERGIC TO CIVILIZATION, EVERY REASONABLE NORTHERNER SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT.

EVEN IF YOU FINALLY DISCOVER OIL IN THE NORTH, THEY WILL BLOW EVERYTHING UP

HATRED WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO REASON WELL
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by NacoAba: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Don't mind those Aboki. That's why they hate anything Igbo. They are learner for everything. This nnewi GSM Villa is cool. At Michaels for Aba too is happening nwanne.

post=103193218:

Go to Onitsha and see countless of plazas that littered everywhere, below is Nnewi GSM village,

1 Like

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by IJOBA11: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
ZooOga:
Go Kaduna. Let me go plug this fine hotel for business travellers.

JAY HILTIN HOTEL

https://hotels.ng/hotel/1392451-jay-hiltin-hotel

Address: 37 Libya Street, Barnawa, Kaduna, Nigeria
Phone: +234 806 700 8323
@Jayhiltin
To be recognized by luxurious service. quality in standard; consistent in promoting excellence and novelties towards future development.

WHY ARE YOU GIVING ISWAP THE LOCATION OF THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by IJOBA11: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
post=103193513:
Plazas located in Onitsha GSM market are countless
OBIAKPO IS A PHOOL
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by NacoAba: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Aboki, have you been to AbA, I have been to kaduna and it's full of abokis, with agbada, I did not sleep there at all, I entered that stinking buses there, I have to rush Back to Abuja because I couldn't withstand the environment. From Abuja back to my base . Stop saying what you don't know . Visit Aba first. And see the real Aba and not what is being post on nairaland . Steady lights, good roads and brotherly lifestyle. We protect each other . Stop talking what you don't know Aboki.

gawu1:

Really!
Give one reason why Ikpeazu, the kerosene governor is better than El Rufai in term of governance.
Wisest people selling their votes for one litre of kerosene.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
ISWAP AND BOOK HARAM ARE ALLERGIC TO CIVILIZATION, EVERY REASONABLE NORTHERNER SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT.

EVEN IF YOU FINALLY DISCOVER OIL IN THE NORTH, THEY WILL BLOW EVERYTHING UP

HATRED WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO REASON WELL
another stupid rant from a deranged mischief maker
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Gambit23: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Arrewa:

Igbos don invade My thread spewing trash!!

My dear IPOB Blothers, Evangelist Abba Kyari is saying good afternoon to you all.

I heard that you people beheaded your Chief Priest!!
why nah? Nah so e pain una reach??

Abba kyari trying to kill himself
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
OBIAKPO IS A PHOOL
Same as your father
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by IJOBA11: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
post=103194515:

Same as your father
MA NNE GI TOO
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by IJOBA11: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
SirBunky85:
another stupid rant from a deranged mischief maker
WHY ARE YOU CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED, I THOUGHT YOU ARE FROM ABIA STATE grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Avajay: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
El Rufia would have been a good governor, but fanatism and bigotry are his major undoing
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Soon dem boko haram and bandits will visits then there to be collecting their weekly dues
Arrewa:
The conversion of the old KASUPDA Building along Ahmadu Bello way to a GSM Plaza is complete. The facility is part of KDSG's strategy to decongest the Central Business District to make it safe and conducive for business.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by ZooOga: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHY ARE YOU GIVING ISWAP THE LOCATION OF THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL

Oh, I thought this thread was for positive news and development, not the daily NL tribal and bigotry wars.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by olasquare: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Make e no b say na boko chiefs go use am las las.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by ForgetfulJones: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
brosom:
Cool place to relocate for phone accessories business.
bros, the shop price na die...... so most of them are empty.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by bdon123(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
veli1:

backwards
Really backwards.....this foolish governor used kaduna future generation to collect loans and using d loans to develop kaduna north only while abandoning kaduna south
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by bdon123(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
djbuobley69:

Pls is it advisable to study in the north compare to the west cos i want to travel out of south west to explore more about north but am scared cos am a Christian
bros if not places like jos,jst stay away
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by bdon123(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Karlzy01:

Stop tribal bigot,that's what he's trying to say.
Everything shouldn't boil down IPOB,Arewa and Afonja rubbish talk.
You can make your point without castigating any tribe or group affiliated to a particular region.
I disagree wit u completely,u mean i shouldnt be able to talk about ethnic bigot like hell rufai,or mention arewa where am from?
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by peacesampson(f): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
Get banned for what exactly? Are you an IPoB miscreant? Why are you this pained? We can't mention IPoB again? Na wa o
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by peacesampson(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
Get banned for what exactly? Are you an IPoB miscreant? Why are you this pained? We can't mention IPoB again? Na wa o
he said the right thing ..must everything be about tribe..nawa ooh...everytime IPOB..kudos to the governor
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by bdon123(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Strech:
Kaduna North is Developing. The wicked and evil dwarff is trying sha... God bless the North.
kaduna north developing at a very fast pace from loan collected by hell rufai...which everyone has to pay frm taxation n hike in feees /reduction of salaries of workers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Activate Mtn 100mb For N100 And 50mb For N50 Data Plan / Apple iPhone 12 Series officially unveiled / See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.