Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) (56509 Views)

Is Gsm Village In Abuja, A Good Place To Buy Phones?? / Top 5 Features Launched By Whatsapp In 2018 / 10 States, Face Telecoms Network Blackout — GSM Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by OnionBandit(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
peacesampson:
he said the right thing ..must everything be about tribe..nawa ooh...everytime IPOB..kudos to the governor
sweet baby, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
No biafrans allowed. Go and build una own.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by benny4wax(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
triple996:
Elrufai is d best thing dat ever happened to kaduna kiss
Elrufai is truly working
Haters come and hate
Keep hating
Keep wailling
Keep up with the propergander
All we know is kaduna keeps moving forward
Sincerely speaking, Elrufai is the best Kaduna state governor ever. Even among the present governors, he is the best when you talk about infrastructure.

My only problem is that his projects are one sided and he doesn't care what the other side of Kaduna think of him. It is sad.

A friend from the military came all the way from Jaji military base to visit me in Sabo GRA, because of the bad roads he kept saying so all what people are saying about Elrufai is true. A whole GRA has this amount of bad road while small streets in Rigasa, Badarawa, Tudun wada has well tarred roads. Let me not mention places like Gonin Gora, Sabo, Ungwan Gimbiya. It is sad.

Anyways, I prefer a working but bias leader than a corrupt and wicked leader.

God bless Mallam.
I am Kd Born, Kd is my home.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by SilverEdit(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
djbuobley69:

Pls is it advisable to study in the north compare to the west cos i want to travel out of south west to explore more about north but am scared cos am a Christian
I'm a christian from the South but did My University study in Kaduna State..and it was one of the best decisions in My life studying in the North..although it was in the mid 2000s..2004/2005 to 20010
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHY ARE YOU CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED, I THOUGHT YOU ARE FROM ABIA STATE grin
another silly talk from a kponkros
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Look at how clean the whole area looks, when the developers start renting shops there watch how filthy it'll all become.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by highness25(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
BossJamal:

Kaduna amaka just keep kwayet
Respect is now costly in the market. Imagine telling your uncle at home to keep quiet when talking.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by delawal: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
gawu1:

Really!
Give one reason why Ikpeazu, the kerosene governor is better than El Rufai in term of governance.
Wisest people selling their votes for one litre of kerosene.
they re beta' .they re queing up for kerosene bt ur almajiri brothers queue up for ordinary food wit dirty clothes
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
I haven't seen any Areewaa guy job seeking, in the private sector. Where do these boys see their money
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Gjmff: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by veli1(m): 1:44am On Jun 30, 2021
bdon123:

Really backwards.....this foolish governor used kaduna future generation to collect loans and using d loans to develop kaduna north only while abandoning kaduna south
i swear brother, he only develops his Kaduna north brothers and neglects my people (SK) and worst of it all, he made life unbearable for my people and sendshis kinsmen and security forces to kill us.
one stupid son of a b!tch is here saying Kaduna is moving.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Arrewa:

Igbos don invade My thread spewing trash!!

My dear IPOB Blothers, Evangelist Abba Kyari is saying good afternoon to you all.

I heard that you people beheaded your Chief Priest!!
why nah? Nah so e pain una reach??

Abba Kyari should go after shekau and his men and do us proud.
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by hoilakes(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Its nice o
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
benny4wax:
Sincerely speaking, Elrufai is the best Kaduna state governor ever. Even among the present governors, he is the best when you talk about infrastructure.

My only problem is that his projects are one sided and he doesn't care what the other side of Kaduna think of him. It is sad.

A friend from the military came all the way from Jaji military base to visit me in Sabo GRA, because of the bad roads he kept saying so all what people are saying about Elrufai is true. A whole GRA has this amount of bad road while small streets in Rigasa, Badarawa, Tudun wada has well tarred roads. Let me not mention places like Gonin Gora, Sabo, Ungwan Gimbiya. It is sad.

Anyways, I prefer a working but bias leader than a corrupt and wicked leader.

God bless Mallam.
I am Kd Born, Kd is my home.
chai sabo na die, gra sef try Sha bt nt just there

I enter tudun wada bike man carry me dey do fast and furious... No bouncing

1 Like

Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Gambit23: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
OnionBandit:
Why is it that all the people hated by IPoB are doing wonderfully well in their states

Which people and which state? grin cheesy grin
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
djbuobley69:

Pls is it advisable to study in the north compare to the west cos i want to travel out of south west to explore more about north but am scared cos am a Christian
if ur a Muslim good for you, survival mark increased
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by peacesampson(f): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
OnionBandit:
sweet baby, how are you doing?
am fine and u?
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2021
post=103193349:

Google Nnewi GSM village, is a functioning GSM village located in Nnewi
Nnewi

Every city in Nigeria has gsm plaza, in Kaduna, we have some that even bigger than that set.

Eg manga and makarfi plaza
Re: Kaduna GSM Village Launched By Governor El-Rufai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2021
djbuobley69:

Pls is it advisable to study in the north compared to the west cos I want to travel out of the south-west to explore more about the north but am scared cos am a Christian

Bro feels free to come, we do have issues here but it's not like how the media makes it to be. The north is a very interesting place we have a lot of Christians both Igbos, Yorubas and any other tribe you can think of.

I attend Kaduna state university, and some of my closest gees are all Christians from different parts of the country, I know a lot of people who came to work or school from the south and most of them decided to stay in the north due to the easy way of life unlike, so feel free bro I assure you are ate going to enjoy staying in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / How To Activate Mtn 100mb For N100 And 50mb For N50 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.