Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run (90270 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by sheanzy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
MeatCentral:
We need to realize that there is a way they want us to see this and a way it is. These are two different things.

Our police needs to think outside the box. We are looking at Chidinma too much and it's what they want. This looks like organized crime to me. How many runs girls kill their sugar daddies abeg? So we need to look beyond her to solve the case. Who would want this man dead? Who knows of his unfaithfulness and could exploit it? These are the questions I'd ask.

One include the wife as a suspect and investigate all her calls, emails and communication. Check her servants, guards etc for consistency. Put a private investigator on her asap.
Two, go to his office to investigate his account, business deals, people who he is indebted to and who owe him. Who are his rivals, partners and friends. The person who books his holiday tickets etc.
Three probe Chidinma further to get the truth.
Find out if this has been the first time. Find out where. Get the ATM video of Chidinma's withdrawal. That withdrawal from ATM was a decoy. The young lady might have been used. She is so naive. Even the way she is talking.

Watch Godfather 3 guys. She how the senator was set up.

I can't look beyond the wife and associates for now.
but why didn't she deny any of these?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by sheanzy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
DjRicky:

Shut ur mouth! That girl did not killed him but she's just an accomplice. She was only used to lure the man to a place where he can be killed. She confessed to have only used international number to communicate wit him & her story about this whole things keeping changing. The first time, she said the deceased needed 2 make love with her but got upset & started choking her wen she denied before she picked a knife 2 stab him. There's alot 2 dis man's death.
girl wey Dy with the man talk say na she kill the man , u wey Faraday inside ur room talk say no she kill am

Nigerians are funny

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Gjmff: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
After the deed dreams becomes nightmare
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by richie240: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
U be learner 4 nigeria ni?
Ha-han!
He's codedly telling u 'she's our sister' and as such they shd let her go!
cool
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you kidding me? Which problem the death of a criminal like childinma will cause in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Maximus85(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Skepticus:

You made a comment supporting a murderer and a thief and you expect people to follow your link.

Only a scammer supports a thief!

Let me school you sir.

Intelligent people don't reason like this. People like us don't think the same way as every Tom, dickk and Agbo.

Even the family of the victim are saying they don't believe that the girl could have carried out the crime on her own.

And I never said the girl is innocent, I said she might have not committed the crime. Simple English.

Stop watching Nollywood Yoruba, watch Discovery ID. Increase the quality of your reasoning.

You don't come here and call people names because they reason better than you. Me scammer? Be careful.

You can do better sir.

I come in Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by HEAVEN4444: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
naptu2 you see how the story is slowly unfolding ? now they are looking for a male drug addict who assisted her
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Diamondbreed: 2:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:
Na senior men run this man death and the girl was contacted for the rest..

After all this media trial and nonsense... she go disappear from public and another story will take front page

Girl sef no Dey panic...

All this have been planned out...

Rochi wey suppose make you active and gingered with loud .. make the man weak..

How he been plan fvck if he was weak so tey dem break him neck stab am

..... the girl say he been dey push am around based on say he wan collect obo.. wey make her carry knife

Now she saying the same man was weak and she 21 strangle a black belta..

Girl do the time and enjoy your loot... even oyibo Dey act am for film.
oil dey ur head.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by ceaser: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2021
This girl apparently has a positive past history of felony.

This one she had with Usifo isn't just a mistake, it is a level she has graduated into. But she unfortunately got burned.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Gasout(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2021
[/sup][sup]
MadamExcellency:
I suspect the wife starved the man something Chidinma readily gave her.

Pursuing our career shouldn't make us derelict from our marital responsibility.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2021
sheanzy:
girl wey Dy with the man talk say na she kill the man , u wey Faraday inside ur room talk say no she kill am

Nigerians are funny

U lack sense of reasoning & just too easy to b deceived.Not every fools are worth my time!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by opribo(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Half truth, this girl is hardened criminal, you killed him for his money simple. That is why you went straight for his money affter his death.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by sharrp: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
How do you come up with something as senseless as this
hammer3x:
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME ACCIDENTALLY.

DO WE CALL THEM CRIMINALS?

IF CHIDINMA KILLED USIFO, THEN IT IS ACCIDENTAL DUE TO THE DRUGZ.

NOW, THE POLICE AND USIFO FAMILY CAN TRY TO MANIPULATE THE EVIDENCE AND HER CONFESSION TO INCRIMINATE CHIDINMA.

THEY ALREADY ALLOWED THE PRESS TAKE HER ORIGINAL CONFESSION OF WHAT HAPPENED, ANY CHANGES IN CUSTODY WILL BE UNDER DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE.

IT WONT COUNT.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Obakovicho: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Zetty177x:

Cow too big....just goat . Goat is her Size...or catfish or cock
Zetty leave me abeg���

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by BigBashiru: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2021
pussyphilia:
Nothing must happen to that girl o! If anything happens to her, we'll set that police station on fire. In fact, all the policemen there and their families go pay for her death. Be warned!

ur sick. I prophesy by the spirit that you will be killed by a woman.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by MightyEmperor: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
pussyphilia:
Nothing must happen to that girl o! If anything happens to her, we'll set that police station on fire. In fact, all the policemen there and their families go pay for her death. Be warned!
just listen to how you sound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.