Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS (4400 Views)

Simon Ekpa Release Photos After Claimed Attack On Fulani Terrorist Camp In Enugu / Good News As ESN Terrorist Is Killed This Afternoon PHOTOS / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS by richmond500: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:
At what point will this get to before that scammer from London ask his militant sect to seize fire and come to a negotiation table with the fg,for amnesty to be granted to them?�.
How many people must die for a very useless and sold out struggle which is just to enrich the pockets of one man who has never done anything good in Igboland??.
The blood of the innocent sons and fathers and brothers,who were killed for picking up a job in the force to feed their families,cries for vengeance to God and God has heard their cries.
This young man does not deserve to die like this.
if na u, u go like bring down ur business?
Re: Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS by Omoslim26: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
richmond500:
if na u, u go like bring down ur business?

I asked one of my major customer who is into building materials,why he doesn't supports ipob and their leader.
He said why should he support a man who has nothing to loose when the trouble he is calling for starts?
Why should I sacrifice my business which I started with extreme hard labor and sweat for a man who has secured himself and his whole household??.
No sensible Igboman will ever be a party to ipob and their destructive agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS by Adshub: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Launching soon, Join us now and start making money
https:///si8298

Re: Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS by richmond500: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omoslim26:

I asked one of my major customer who is into building materials,why he doesn't supports ipob and their leader.
He said why should he support a man who has nothing to loose when the trouble he is calling for starts?
Why should I sacrifice my business which I started with extreme hard labor and sweat for a man who has secured himself and his whole household??.
No sensible Igboman will ever be a party to ipob and their destructive agenda.
gbamsolutely, its only those pencil mouth trouser boys that are supporting NK, those ones who haven't sat down and think of where they will be in the near or far future are the problem of this country, that's why the Igbo elites are not in support of this Biafra agitation
Re: Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS by mightyhaze: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
xpressionx:

Please how old are you?
That goat is well into his forties.. why?
Re: Look At Nigerian Military Entering ESN Terrorist Camp In Style PHOTOS by AuroraB(f): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu exposed us to these. I pray God sees us through this again with no innocent life lost embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State / Katsina Returns Over 12,000 IDPs To Their Communities / Atiku's Aide Shot Dead By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.