Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth (18451 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by dmbb: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
You are right ma
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Airoflaw(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you dey collect fat Govt money why you no go talk say Naija sweet

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by HitRun(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

I just hope you're also one elderly person or you don't realise how old that woman is... undecided

So old people can not be foolish?
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Chidexter(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
olaolaking:
Dont get angry when Another small boi slaps ur mother. It is called kama

If you want to make a point , atleast learn to spell.
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by FILEBE(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dovegrey:
i rather become tree in United State than human being in Nigeria grin grin

The mumu is enjoying in UK and advicing us to be proud of Nigeriagrin grin

Sahara reporters just used that sensational headline.

If you read her statement well, she didnt compare with Uk or America. She said it is the best country on earth. Is Nigeria not? What exactly do we lack in this country? We are self sustenable but few people are mismanaging our wealth .
She emphasises that we need to stay to improve Nigeria m.

Please we are wiser not to read things out of context

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Johel(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/29/nigeria-better-us-uk-canada-all-others-earth-%E2%80%94-un-deputy-secretary-general-amina-mohammed

Agreed!,...but the government,leaders,rulers are filled with fools wrecking things silently all because of their foolery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

I just hope you're also one equally elderly person or you don't realise how old that woman is... undecided

Yeah... she's an old fool undecided
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Antoeni(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria is suppose to be the best country in the world
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Blackdisciple(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sure Nigeria is swt for mallams
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by MrUchenna1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
SAY NO TO DRUG
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by leofab(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

I just hope you're also one equally elderly person or you don't realise how old that woman is... undecided
so he would have added ‘old’ to the fool or what?
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Debra911(f): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
nairalandankrah:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/29/nigeria-better-us-uk-canada-all-others-earth-%E2%80%94-un-deputy-secretary-general-amina-mohammed
Na me wear shoe, I know where e dey pain me. This woman is not in our shoes thats why she's talking shit. "Nigeria go better" I've been hearing that since when I was in my mother's womb, let no one deceive us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Cnach: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

And then an older person can't be a fool?
Y must the holy book be giving warning against lies in any slightest mistake? And u are telling me that somebody who is building life on deceit is not a fool
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Cnach: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
leofab:
so he would have added ‘old’ to the fool or what?
U go wicked o
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Iceyjayz: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Best country my ass
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
God would punish you, your mouth and your supporters. what kind of insult is this?
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Chamberlin1983(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
We are in together dear. No matter what this is our own country no other place and there is this popular saying that no place like home.
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
From the comfort of New York. Enjoying perks of a Senior international civil servant.
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by FILEBE(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidexter:
No need. You be fool.

Modified: Some despots are talking about her age, she shouldn't be insulted? Really?. since when does age signify wisdom?.

Brother. No vex o. But she didnt Nigeria is better than other countries . Sahara reporter just use the headline catch us.

She is right we are the best country in the world.
Africa is the best continent
Nigeria is Africa's giant

Out problem is our leaders. How much of a natural disaster do we have in this country if not the one we cause with our hands?
Corruption and mismanagement sinks Nigeria,Africa.

What she is saying is that we are the Best if we all come together to save the country .
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Phred1717: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
No ma'am... You are in the best position as a nigerian right now
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Remman(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Another fulani herdsmen product. No wonder their duties lies in kitchen and the other room.
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
For her cos of what she has gained bt not for the citizens of Nigeria who 70% of them are losing rather than gaining.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes Na it's very easy to loot na
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by seguno2: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
FakeUnity:
This Abokey lady should shut up with her useless Taqiyya,

Let her denouce her UK citizenship first and stop deceiving useless almajiri monkeys.

grin

Really?
You mean that she is also British
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by IMAliyu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
And I guess 2+2=5 aswell then?

You are free to love your country, but don't speak falsehoods, Nigeria falls short of being the best by any metric.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Kurukuzio: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
limeta:

A fool at any age is a fool
Be patriotic. Because even the country u are fanning, it's citizens hardly condemn it despite it's challenges

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

modified: Fine! Y'all can call her whatever you want. Make i rest abeg. undecided

Ogun kee you
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Chidexter(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
FILEBE:

Brother. No vex o. But she didnt Nigeria is better than other countries . Sahara reporter just use the headline catch us.

She is right we are the best country in the world.
Africa is the best continent
Nigeria is Africa's giant

Out problem is our leaders. How much of a natural disaster do we have in this country if not the one we cause with our hands?
Corruption and mismanagement sinks Nigeria,Africa.

What she is saying is that we are the Best if we all come together to save the country .

You're right, but there's no country that has 100% unison, if with these resources even before our division here and there we couldn't achieve much then I think we might never get a great nation we seek
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Ashirioluwa: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
I will say that too if I am in your position because Nigeria has given you an opportunity to become one of the most important figures in the world.

But I know majority of Nigerians will never say that because we can’t enjoy the basic amenities in life like you do ma. Here those who are ready to work can’t find a job. The employed ones are underemployed.

Nigeria is the best country to those who have the resources to cater for themselves and their love ones. These people are less than 20% of Nigerian population and they are mostly politicians and government officials who have enriched themselves illegally with our national resources.

The youths are crying

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by olaolaking: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidexter:

If you want to make a point , atleast learn to spell.
For ur mind you dey... Abi? re-read your message and correct yourself. Check punctuation, check spellings too. Thanks in advance
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Akalia(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidexter:
No need. You be fool.

Modified: Some despots are talking about her age, she shouldn't be insulted? Really?. since when does age signify wisdom?.
You are the foolish one literally. What the lady said are words of wisdom on marble. We as Nigerians can turn things around for good especially the youths if we work hard and smart at it. Not the Nnamdi Kalu's way.
Re: Amina Mohammed: Nigeria Is The Best Country On Earth by Theunbothered: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
This woman is on drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Abaribe, Ekweremadu Lose Out As PDP Orders Strict Compliance To Zoning / Where Are The $6bn 2016 China Projects? / Muhammadu Buhari The Worst, Tinubu Got The Midas Touch @topboychriss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.