Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Osama Bin Laden Has Left His Soccer Ball Collection To President Hugo Chavez - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osama Bin Laden Has Left His Soccer Ball Collection To President Hugo Chavez (1253 Views)

Breaking News: Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive And Lives In Bahamas / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face / How Osama Bin Laden Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden Has Left His Soccer Ball Collection To President Hugo Chavez by ngodus: 3:52pm On May 08, 2011
ABBOTTABAD, Pakistan - Reports coming out of the town of Abbottabad are stating that Osama Bin Laden had been collecting soccer balls for over 20 years.

http://kabibi.com/lates-news/sports/3875-osama-bin-laden-has-left-his-extensive-soccer-ball-collection-to-president-hugo-chavez-of-venezuela-.html
Re: Osama Bin Laden Has Left His Soccer Ball Collection To President Hugo Chavez by Emmyk(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2011
I wont click ur link but rather google ur stories. Satire!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Has Left His Soccer Ball Collection To President Hugo Chavez by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 08, 2011
Emmyk:

I wont click your link but rather google your stories. Satire!

Very wise. I never click on unsolicited links either.

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Having Trouble Opening Nairaland On Google Chrome? / From Akara Seller To Multi-billionare... Read The Story Of Cosmos Maduka, Coscha / Why Do People Spit Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.