Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) (84038 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video) / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Almaigaa: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
AmericanDad:
God bless Chidinma

Igbo man

Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Elvisgolden: 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
vasel15:
Would this give us freedom from the fulanis? No
So we don't care about this news.. Next...

No it will not give us freedom from the Fulanis..................but the news definitely exposed your lack of empathy and of course......YOUR FOOLISHNESS AND STUPIDITY
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by searchhussein(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please what's the importance of going back there. The sugar daddy is dead
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Ekwuemechidubem: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
This one don pass
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
jaxxy:

And how exactly did she break his neck?? undecided

She already further admitted he was drugged and that's how she strangled him, then how did she stab him while strangling him? It's quite confusing. undecided

One thing is for sure, she has been lying.

The Uncle of the victim was just being funny.
That his neck was broken ?? Woo I need the autopsy report and I wish DSS or SSS can take over the case and you will see the true story
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
DWJOBScom:

The Uncle of the victim was just being funny.
That his name was broken ?? Woo I need the autopsy report and I wish DSS or SSS can take over the case and you will see the true story

So what is the true story it seems u already know everything about this case ahead of even the family and police. Pray tell undecided
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
All I want to see is the sex tape and nothing else.
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by milkywaves(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
I trust professional Crime Scene forensic investigators on this. They will definitely ascertain how he died.

Pls contact us for your Business Plans (08099101941) Watsap Only. Tanx.
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Nmezor(f): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Caseless: 12:15am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:
Would this give us freedom from the fulanis? No
So we don't care about this news.. Next...
kids on Nairaland. If it's Fulani, you'd have blown the issue out of proportion, but now chidinma is the name of the killer here, so we should ignore it. Hypocrites!
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by blue33: 2:04am On Jul 03, 2021
if you know you know brun!!!

quote author=moscobabs post=103300394] That gender killed Usifo

That gender lured Nmamdi Kanu

That gender led the DSS operation to Igboho's house.

Fear the gender [/quote]
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by blue33: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2021
if you know you know
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by VTJN(m): 3:24am On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Yes now run away
clamp for yourself for hating an ethnic group..

Keep it up smiley
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by tujays(m): 4:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Ekealterego:
Hmm
What next? A tour around her privvvate parts?

I always tell Igbo people to be careful and make sure they avoid trouble as much as possible in this country they find themselves in. If anything bad happens in this country, their countrymen are more than willing to use them as the poster child and the face of that trouble.

See
Clifford Orji: For years, skull mining and deals in human parts are the order of the day by our Oduduwa brothers, but once Clifford Orji debacle surfaced (albeit a horrible one), he became the face of human parts dealing. Even more than two decades after, his name is still mainstream.

Rev King: Although this guy here deserves nothing good, and his act was horrible. How did this guy become the poster child for false and criminal prophets in Nigeria? Hardly a day go by without news of false prophets with questionable sacrifices hitting the front pages of the dailies.

Chidinma the Cucumber girl: Her stories lingered for years and months. Her story became mainstream and street slang.

This kidnapper Guy: I remember Tinunbu screaming, "where are the cows?" Is ....... a herdsman? Referring to his tribe. The Northerners kidnap for sports and cutting off heads and bloodshed, a favourite pass time. Yet, that Igbo guy is the face of kidnapping in this country.

There are too many examples to mention.

Igbos know this, the country you find yourself in do have a love-hate relationship with you... However, the latter is 10 times stronger than the former...

They love you enough not to want to see you go, but they also hate you so damn much they would do anything to see you perish and burn or at least be in so much misfortune so you can be forever a subject of ridicule.

Learn today to defend your own no matter what!!! When you go in-house, you can sort your differences out.
Why do your Tribe revolves around conspiracy theories? Now I see why you're big In the movies Industries. most of your Insinuations and perceptions are fallacies, fairytales and you enjoy it to the core thinking you are smart not knowing you are just being delusional. your tribesmen just enjoy cooking fake stories and statistics to dish out to the public. no Tribe is your Enemy but yourselves. you just enjoy being at the center of attention. we have more than 500 ethnic groups and I bet 80% have better things going on in their lives to think about and not about your tribesmen.
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by fineberry(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by fineberry(m): 6:07am On Jul 03, 2021
zaxbash:
May we never be unfortunate in life.. Just imagine someone father was lynched by someone daugther in her 21s ...Mat Allah have mercy on our souls ...ameen et friday mubarak
AMEN ooo
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Andeze(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2021
All these vagina people sef.
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Superpack589: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2021
AmericanDad:
God bless Chidinma
You are a steewpid human being
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by BBBmall25: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

Nigerians and low IQ. It may interest you to know that I am Igbo and also Niger-Deltan. Now, what is the name of your ethnic group? Tell me? The last time I checked, people living in the Deltas of the Niger (Nigger/Nigga) river is not the name of an ethnic group.
Bros leave too much talk,,, I rep Efik kingdom
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by lambszy(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2021
moscobabs:
That gender killed Usifo

Fear the gender
Just learn the act of using the gender...
You gehrit shocked
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by lambszy(m): 11:09am On Jul 03, 2021
prezee1:
Nigerian police are working unless they tied thier hand with a remote control from Abuja
This is the ghost of PM Jubril. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by hismail55(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ekealterego:
Hmm
What next? A tour around her privvvate parts?

I always tell Igbo people to be careful and make sure they avoid trouble as much as possible in this country they find themselves in. If anything bad happens in this country, their countrymen are more than willing to use them as the poster child and the face of that trouble.

See
Clifford Orji: For years, skull mining and deals in human parts are the order of the day by our Oduduwa brothers, but once Clifford Orji debacle surfaced (albeit a horrible one), he became the face of human parts dealing. Even more than two decades after, his name is still mainstream.

Rev King: Although this guy here deserves nothing good, and his act was horrible. How did this guy become the poster child for false and criminal prophets in Nigeria? Hardly a day go by without news of false prophets with questionable sacrifices hitting the front pages of the dailies.

Chidinma the Cucumber girl: Her stories lingered for years and months. Her story became mainstream and street slang.

This kidnapper Guy: I remember Tinunbu screaming, "where are the cows?" Is ....... a herdsman? Referring to his tribe. The Northerners kidnap for sports and cutting off heads and bloodshed, a favourite pass time. Yet, that Igbo guy is the face of kidnapping in this country.

There are too many examples to mention.

Igbos know this, the country you find yourself in do have a love-hate relationship with you... However, the latter is 10 times stronger than the former...

They love you enough not to want to see you go, but they also hate you so damn much they would do anything to see you perish and burn or at least be in so much misfortune so you can be forever a subject of ridicule.

Learn today to defend your own no matter what!!! When you go in-house, you can sort your differences out.
This is the problem, wicked people across every tribe and don't feel other tribes hate Igbo so you can have peace..Bad is Bad and nothing else, no rest for the wicked no matter where he or she came from.
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by legba1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
moscobabs:
That gender killed Usifo

Fear the gender

VEEJAY people. I fear who no fear them
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by don3e(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
moscobabs:
That gender killed Usifo

Fear the gender

See why The Holy Bible warned Man to flee from Woman ( Strange Women, fornication)...Joseph fled while The Holy Bible instructed us to Contend with/ resist the devil and he will flee.... (E get why)

1 Like

Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
jaxxy:

So what is the true story it seems u already know everything about this case ahead of even the family and police. Pray tell undecided

You wont even believe the true story if you were told as you must be family! Police are yet to even start a proper investigation, am so sure they are taking so much money from the dead dude's family and friends. By now autopsy report should be out , forensic reports as well to collaborate or discredit her story as she is the only one speaking.
Yes she can prove they have been in a relationship nd The length of their relationship etc with available data - voice , text etc

We also need to know the victim
Who is he ? Does he beat woman ? Has he had such a case before now ??

The family even blamed his ex wife that she planned the killing Chidinma (you can verify this )

Everyone is shouting without asking questions!

The case deserves a thorough investigation and must be monitored closely
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You wont even believe the true story if you were told as you must be family! Police are yet to even start a proper investigation, am so sure they are taking so much money from the dead dude's family and friends. By now autopsy report should be out , forensic reports as well to collaborate or discredit her story as she is the only one speaking.
Yes she can prove they have been in a relationship nd The length of their relationship etc with available data - voice , text etc

We also need to know the victim
Who is he ? Does he beat woman ? Has he had such a case before now ??

The family even blamed his ex wife that she planned the killing Chidinma (you can verify this )

Everyone is shouting without asking questions!

The case deserves a thorough investigation and must be monitored closely

Hmmm interesting. I'm trying to know who's side ure on. Who are u defending or fighting for because that seems to be how Nigerians think very subjective rather than objective or logical.

I agree a thorough investigation is needed any anyone close to the man is a suspect including the wife or is it ex wife.
Re: The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) by Emmezy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Oga no talk wetin you no know oo
moscobabs:
That gender killed Usifo

Fear the gender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / Prostitute Runs Out Unclad As Client Turns Baboon During Sex In Zimbabwe / New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.