Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Thoughts Towards Celebrities� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Thoughts Towards Celebrities� (217 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily" / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts Towards Celebrities� by Missyendowed(f): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
So I personally have this thing towards celebrities(movie)...recently I have been shading most I have as friends or following on social media for no just cause...I think I feel most of them don't deserve what they have..I see many talented people out there,even people who even studied theatre arts buh cos they don't have some sort of connection or don't want to sell themselves on the streets hustling and then some people who don't even have wah it takes are mounting the screens acting crap�� ....and then you see the ones that once they get rich,seemingly forget their old pals and friends...most times people who even fed them before...and then they say the government is our problem? No we are all our problems,starting from every sector of leadership.. Every individual... Cos we are biased,full of hate,greed and power hungry...
Well....I'm not hating,just speaking my truth

(1) (Reply)

OKO IYABO: Daddy Freeze & Iyabo Ojo Condemned The Controversial Movie / Video: I’m The Richest Actor In Nollywood – Zubby Michael Declare / Use Less Data On Your Iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.