Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Any Customer Who Purchased The UNISTAR Meters After 2014 Did Not Buy From US – I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Customer Who Purchased The UNISTAR Meters After 2014 Did Not Buy From US – I (257 Views)

Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window / The Secret 1.7% Among Us (I) / IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Customer Who Purchased The UNISTAR Meters After 2014 Did Not Buy From US – I by Voiceofawori: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
The management of the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) has cautioned its customers against the use of UNISTAR prepaid meters, adding that they should be aware of the activities of fraudsters who have been operating within its franchise, selling and installing the meters.

The IBEDC, in a statement by...
Read more...https://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/any-customer-who-purchased-the-unistar-meters-after-2014-did-not-buy-from-us-ibedc/

(1) (Reply)

Customer Satisfaction Survey Company - Finger On The Pulse Research / Bbnaija: Yerins Saw Me Naked – Maria Reveals / Like 4 Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.