Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Supply Dangote Fertilizer As A Direct Distributor Of Dangote Fertilizers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Supply Dangote Fertilizer As A Direct Distributor Of Dangote Fertilizers (1487 Views)

DANGOTE FERTILIZER UNVEILED - PICTURES / Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! / DANGOTE FERTILIZERS FOR SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Supply Dangote Fertilizer As A Direct Distributor Of Dangote Fertilizers by niello: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
FERTILIZER LAUNCH SALES UPDATE

Product: Dangote Fertilizer (Urea N 46%+)

Quantity Available: 1 Truck (720 Bags or 600 bags)

Net weight per bag: 50Kg

Price per bag: N9,150

Product location: Dangote Refinery, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

Delivery/collection: You self-collect, meaning you go to product location with the ATC (Authority to Collect) which we provide to you after we receive your payment, and collect your fertilizer.

For full terms and conditions as well as verification of our distributor status with Dangote Fertilizers, please contact us now:

Dir. Line/Whatsapp: 234-906-821-8780

Re: I Supply Dangote Fertilizer As A Direct Distributor Of Dangote Fertilizers by niello: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Feel free to verify our distributorship status with Dangote before you transact with us.
Re: I Supply Dangote Fertilizer As A Direct Distributor Of Dangote Fertilizers by niello: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
We supply fertilizer pan Nigeria as approved
direct distributors of Dangote Fertilizer.

Contact me on whatsapp for all inquiries: 09068218780

Re: I Supply Dangote Fertilizer As A Direct Distributor Of Dangote Fertilizers by niello: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2021
FERTILIZER LAUNCH SALES UPDATE

Product: Dangote Fertilizer (Urea N 46%+)

Quantity Available: 1 Truck (720 Bags)

Net weight per bag: 50Kg

Price per bag: N9,150

Product location: Dangote Refinery, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.

Delivery/collection: You self-collect, meaning you go to product location with the ATC (Authority to Collect) which we provide to you after we receive your payment, and collect your fertilizer.

For full terms and conditions as well as verification of our distributor status with Dangote Fertilizers, please contact us now:

Dir. Line/Whatsapp: 234-906-821-8780

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm For Sale In Benin City; Uk Resident Owner!!! / Adeney Agro Enterprise' Importer Of Methionine, Lysine, Fish Meal And Lots More / Turkey Onion Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.