Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! (3432 Views)

DANGOTE FERTILIZER UNVEILED - PICTURES / I Supply Dangote Fertilizer As A Direct Distributor Of Dangote Fertilizers / Distributorship Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by sleekviews: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
We are a major distributor to Dangote Fertilizer Company which will be rolling out its product from January 2021....

If you are interested in the business of Distributing Fertilizer, or if you belong to a Farmers association, or you are a whole seller or retailer looking to make some good income, here is your opportunity.

Please indicate your interest by completing this Pre-Registration form https://forms.gle/YSVyMLGmcz243VDY8 and we will be in touch with you asap with further details.

Thanks
KTL
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by MoreTech(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello,
Organic fertilizer or inorganic?
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by sleekviews: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
MoreTech:
Hello,

Organic fertilizer or inorganic?
UREA fertilizer
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by shariff84: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2020
I just submitted my details, iam thinking of becoming distributor from Niger state.thanks
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by FarmandTractors: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2020
FarmandTractors:
At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.

The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location.
Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by sleekviews: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2020
shariff84:
I just submitted my details, iam thinking of becoming distributor from Niger state.thanks

Thank you.

I am sure by now you must have received a response from us asking for your Sales Plan as well as your storage facility..

If not, I am sure you will be receiving it in the next one hour.

Thanks
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by Samdo4life(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2021
am looking forward to becoming a distributor of fertilizer in due cause for further information reach me on 07034793084 thanks
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by Muallat: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2021
The link was not secured
Re: Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Opportunity!! by ComrdDRS1: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
sleekviews:
We are a major distributor to Dangote Fertilizer Company which will be rolling out its product from January 2021....

If you are interested in the business of Distributing Fertilizer, or if you belong to a Farmers association, or you are a whole seller or retailer looking to make some good income, here is your opportunity.

Please indicate your interest by completing this Pre-Registration form https://forms.gle/YSVyMLGmcz243VDY8 and we will be in touch with you asap with further details.

Thanks
KTL

Hello, I want to be a distributor... here in Benue State

(1) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Biggest Eyeopener Since You Started Your Agribusiness? / Disturbing Photos Of Burnt Animals From The Burning Amazon Rainforest / Tissue Cultured Hybrid Suckers: Your Best Bet For Plantain Farming Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.