Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications (10009 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Obakashdee(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Elvis8236:
I just received a message this afternoon disgracing a fellow I don't even know, the loan application is 9ja cash, for them to even go to the extent of sending messages to his Whatsapp contacts really amazes me. Please desist from getting loans from those applications unless you're sure to pay back to avoid embarrassment, I've also received similar messages composed to enormously ruin the defaulters reputation, I feel for the fellow.

Ruin what? The reputation is ruined when you default, why will you want to default your payment? You people sef, you will borrow money, to return back to be problem, if they take it up with you, you will say the person is wicked, what of you?

How will the loan company survive if you don’t pay back? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by SIAcademy: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Iyabor Ojo Suspended By TAMPAN Because Of Baba Ijesha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4GR6yq7ZlA

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by lereinter(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Oga stop borrowing if you don't have a business that can enable you pay back. If you borrow, pay the damn money or don't borrow at all.

Many of you can abuse privileges as if your banks won't do worst. Nonsense.

Your brain is less than buhari own

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by AmadorSays: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Lolz, that's what they do once you fault in payment, the thing though is recently I've tried getting a loan with my TECNO phone and they are always saying no loans available, whatever sha, I'm glad it never worked

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
lereinter:

Your brain is less than buhari own

And yet he is your president 3 consecutive time!
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Londonboyrep(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Wrong on so many levels. Surely this cannot be legal? In civilised countries if you default on an unsecured loan all the creditor can do is report the default to credit referencing agencies but without any malicious language. How does not paying a debt make someone a thief? Nigeria is so backward but I guess since there is no credit referencing system then there should be a way to let future creditors know someone isn’t credit worthy. At worst this info should only be shared with loan companies. Nothing concerns private contacts with someone’s finances.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by MaxiB1242: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2021
I was in the shoes... Borrowed 5k from two different loan app and defaulted for just 3 days dey started calling all my contact around... Infrming them that i am a criminal whuas made away with company money and they are on the lookout for me... After i have already communicated to them that dey should give me one more week to get the payment done as things was really hard.. I even promised to pay any more charges incured.. D one wey even pain me pass na the one wey them take call one of my babe wey i Dey blast with packaging disguarding myself say baba get dol (money) nai she call me say make i go pay people oney wey i carry run..��Na so baba take loose that p..sy��
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Dogasas: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
MaxiB1242:
I was in the shoes... Borrowed 5k from two different loan app and defaulted for just 3 days dey started calling all my contact around... Infrming them that i am a criminal whuas made away with company money and they are on the lookout for me... After i have already communicated to them that dey should give me one more week to get the payment done as things was really hard.. I even promised to pay any more charges incured.. D one wey even pain me pass na the one wey them take call one of my babe wey i Dey blast with packaging disguarding myself say baba get dol (money) nai she call me say make i go pay people oney wey i carry run..��Na so baba take loose that p..sy��
Lmao I think a thread was created a while ago concerning those guys https://www.nairaland.com/6590757/sokoloan-very-nasty-set-people/13

Those idiots will call random contacts on your phone. Luckily for you, they might call someone you're close with and understand things. If you're not luckily, it might be a high profile person or someone you respect alot. In my case they called two Chevron drive babes I've been bragging to and making mouth I get this I get that. We met on Twitter, from there WhatsApp. When they heard I was owing those vampires 10k if you see as they use me laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Mogadishuu: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Becaful
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Deicide: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
To be honest I support what they did to an extent, most of them would collect the loan with no intention to back back all in the name of playing SMART. You need strong hands to deal with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by 3RNEST(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lolz @OP, know the trick on Loan App before using them,
Collect Loan from App X, Use App X to pay App B, u know u know! grin u can never default.
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by 3RNEST(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Deicide:
To be honest I support what they did to an extent, most of them would collect the loan with no intention to back back all in the name of playing SMART. You need strong hands to deal with Nigerians.
i'm telling u, in the name of the country is hard, only strong business people dey use Loan App. grin
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Fakeyeahmed94: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
24-year-old man sentenced to death in Ekiti for stealing phones, cash

A 24-year-old man, Sola Jegede has on Tuesday been sentenced to death by hanging for dispossessing some men of their phones and money.

Read More: https://ameboonline.com/24-year-old-man-sentenced-to-death-in-ekiti-for-stealing-phones-cash/

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by somehow: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Many people borrow because they are hungry and not because they want to do profitable business with it. Lol, person dey Blane money app while him come from family, why him no beg him relatives to borrow am money and see if them love am pass loan apps grin grin

I thought blood is thicker than water.

I borrow from loan apps ONLY WHEN I want to run a quick profitable business. Last money I borrowed was to add to what I have to get a bigger freezer and any 1k that I got I make quick transfer to them. I don't wait for the money to be big o. As long as I close for the day, I must pay something.

Second time I borrowed was to buy bag of snails because it was becoming expensive and I got a fair deal from a farmer in another state , I ttok the loan, bought it and any sell I made from the snail I pay back IMMIDIATELY. I DONT give myself any excuse. I sleep and wake up knowing I'm a debtor and the need to clear up my debts. If you're hungry beg for food, there's no shame in that. Ask for help, DON'T TAKE LOAN if you're not working or doing PROFITABLE business.

You think the kind of loan those useless apps give can start any profitable business for anyone with the criminal interest they often put?

The fact is that their loan isn't meant for any one willing to be successful in life.

Their loan is to keep those who take it in perpetual poverty.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by 3RNEST(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
somehow:

You think the kind of loan those useless apps give can start any profitable business for anyone with the criminal interest they often put?

The fact is that their loan isn't meant for any one willing to be successful in life.

Sincerely some of them have HIGH interest rate not all, reason FAIRMONEY will always be the best out there.

Most Loan Apps will put high interest rate for u to default then when u default they call u thief... crazy.. grin
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
somehow:

Them stop taking it! It is not BY Force! Your own government will never give you loan, so why expect so much from private establishment? Go beg your friends and relatives for loan, Atleast in this case the debtor won't be killed for not paying OR kill so as not to pay back as we see in non corporate loan applications.
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
3RNEST:
Lolz @OP, know the trick on Loan App before using them,
Collect Loan from App X, Use App X to pay App B, u know u know! grin u can never default.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You smart!
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Flamees(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Many people borrow because they are hungry and not because they want to do profitable business with it. Lol, person dey Blane money app while him come from family, why him no beg him relatives to borrow am money and see if them love am pass loan apps grin grin

I thought blood is thicker than water.

I borrow from loan apps ONLY WHEN I want to run a quick profitable business. Last money I borrowed was to add to what I have to get a bigger freezer and any 1k that I got I make quick transfer to them. I don't wait for the money to be big o. As long as I close for the day, I must pay something.

Second time I borrowed was to buy bag of snails because it was becoming expensive and I got a fair deal from a farmer in another state , I ttok the loan, bought it and any sell I made from the snail I pay back IMMIDIATELY. I DONT give myself any excuse. I sleep and wake up knowing I'm a debtor and the need to clear up my debts. If you're hungry beg for food, there's no shame in that. Ask for help, DON'T TAKE LOAN if you're not working or doing PROFITABLE business.
I no there
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by 3RNEST(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You smart!
grin grin Loan App Trick (LAT) lol, we move oo.. No time!! these loan app people can't finish us with high interest rate.
If App X have high interest rate (short duration) , use App B with low rate (long duration) to pay App X then delete the app from ur phone sharply...
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
3RNEST:

grin grin Loan App Trick (LAT) lol, we move oo.. No time!! these loan app people can't finish us with high interest rate.
If App X have high interest rate (short duration) , use App B with low rate (long duration) to pay App X then delete the app from ur phone sharply...

That's what I do too. I interchange between my bank(low interest) and Fairmoney.
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by somehow: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Them stop taking it! It is not BY Force! Your own government will never give you loan, so why expect so much from private establishment? Go beg your friends and relatives for loan, Atleast in this case the debtor won't be killed for not paying OR kill so as not to pay back as we see in non corporate loan applications.

You think the username quoting you is interested in broke loan apps and their poverty inducing ₦1k, ₦2k at most ₦10k loan?

LOL SMH.

I am only advising people like you to stop taking these loans, they will keep you in pepertual lack.
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
somehow:

You think the username quoting you is interested in broke loan apps and their poverty inducing ₦1k, ₦2k at most ₦10k loan?

LOL SMH.

Even if it's in millions, pay back in millions borrowed. Simple!
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by 3RNEST(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

That's what I do too. I interchange between my bank(low interest) and Fairmoney.
So correct, i already figure out this before applying with them.
One need to be smart with them before they out smart u.

let me add to that Fairmoney list,

Xcash, Xcrosscash, Palmcredit, NewCredit ( Same Company running 4 Apps)

Then Branch and QuickCheck (Best Loan Apps 2021 with low interest rate) .

Fairmoney is the KING among them all, if u no get money to repay, just pay small money to extend ur loan grin (Sapa hold you) grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by somehow: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Even if it's in millions, pay back in millions borrowed. Simple!

People like us loan out..

Let me stop here.

Enjoy your bubble.
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
somehow:

People like us loan out..

Let me stop here.

Enjoy your bubble.

Well, after loaning don't trouble your debtors when they default.

Adieu!
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
3RNEST:

Fairmoney is the KING among them all, if u no get money to repay, just pay small de money to extend ur loan grin (Sapa hold you) grin

That's why I like fairmoney. I'm not under pressure to pay as long as I can extend.
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by seanwilliam(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Karleb:
I don't know why the government is not doing anything to stop these people.

They make it seem easy to take loan but they have crazy interest rate and this show of shame is just too much.
I’m not in support of their actions but some people take loans without the mind to repay.

Don’t forget the loan apps is someone’s business too. If they take it with levity hand, dem go close down in no time
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by seanwilliam(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
3RNEST:

Fairmoney is the KING among them all, if u no get money to repay, just pay small money to extend ur loan grin (Sapa hold you) grin

Chai . U don turn customer dada cheesy
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by 3RNEST(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

That's why I like fairmoney. I'm not under pressure to pay as long as I can extend.
They are the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Free 35mb For Browsing On Ur Airtel Line / Dont Miss Konga's Mega Monday Sales Upto %80 Off All Product Category / RIM Launches Blackberry 10 Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.