Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications (9979 Views)

Wire-Wire: Be Careful With Your SIM That Receives Your Alerts / Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt / My People Be Careful Of Xiaomi Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Elvis8236(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
I just received a message this afternoon disgracing a fellow I don't even know, the loan application is 9ja cash, for them to even go to the extent of sending messages to his Whatsapp contacts really amazes me. Please desist from getting loans from those applications unless you're sure to pay back to avoid embarrassment, I've also received similar messages composed to enormously ruin the defaulters reputation, I feel for the fellow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Omihanifa: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by lazkizz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
True
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by bamdly(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
so op as u no sabi the guy now shey u go run....... when u see the dude

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Elvis8236(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
bamdly:
so op as u no sabi the guy now
shey u go run....... when u see the dude

Wetin concern me I don reply make them exclude my contact.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
A thief is a debtor that has refused to pay back.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by karmaleon: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't get how some of you guys don't check for permissions granted to some of these apps. There is no way in the world they will be able to send such condescending messages without you giving them access to your contact.

22 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by DarkJeddi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
The moral of the story..

Pay your debt..

To avoid see finish.. shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Iceyjayz: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN DONT EVER TAKE LOANS FROM THOSE LOAN APPS.
THE ECONOMY IS BAD, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY BACK conveniently

You won't be able to pay back easily considering the huge intereste placed on the borrowed money

DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU

12 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Saibits(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin the message is so funny
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Maxymilliano(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
You'd be surprised to know the amount involved is like 5k grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by hoilakes(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's actually a nice concept but weirdos in this country will spoil it... have seen a guy that this stuff helped and he's very committed... but i cant risk it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by michlins(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
karmaleon:
I don't get how some of you guys don't check for permissions granted to some of these apps. There is no way in the world they will be able to send such condescending messages without you giving them access to your contact.
and you don't get a kobo from them if you don't allow them such privileges.

Best thing is to ensure you don't need their services. Don't apply for a loan from them

24 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Lamasta(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Elvis8236:
I just received a message this afternoon disgracing a fellow I don't even know, the loan application is 9ja cash, for them to even go to the extent of sending messages to his Whatsapp contacts really amazes me. Please desist from getting loans from those applications unless you're sure to pay back to avoid embarrassment, I've also received similar messages composed to enormously ruin the defaulters reputation, I feel for the fellow.
Sounds funny to me seriously grin imagine his girlfriend was sent this message too

7 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Luizkid(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
I was called by one of their agents a lady. I blasted her and told her to get off my phone that why did they issued the loan since they knew he was a thief? The rate at which some Nigerians rush loans is something else.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by MVLOX(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
When the person was collecting the loan they didn't inform anybody ooo but when e defaults Dem go begin shout.... They should learn to properly process the loan process before handing out loans

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by lereinter(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
LadyRosa:

Who told you that?

Use your brain na

4 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by ShadowAMG(m): 12:00am On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Seems you work for the loan apps? but a thief is someone who steals. A loan is OFFERED & not STOLEN......therefore not a criminal offence by Nigerian law if the debtor cannot afford to repay! Get your facts right!

13 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2021
ShadowAMG:

Seems you work for the loan apps? but a thief is someone who steals. A loan is OFFERED & not STOLEN......therefore not a criminal offence by Nigerian law if the debtor cannot afford to repay! Get your facts right!

Don't borrow if you can't pay. I work for no loan app. I just know lots of debtors borrow not to pay back.

13 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2021
lereinter:

Who told you that?

Use your brain na

Oga stop borrowing if you don't have a business that can enable you pay back. If you borrow, pay the damn money or don't borrow at all.

Many of you can abuse privileges as if your banks won't do worst. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Flamees(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2021
LadyRosa:

Oga stop borrowing if you don't have a business that can enable you pay back. If you borrow, pay the damn money or don't borrow at all.

Many of you can abuse privileges as if your banks won't do worst. Nonsense.
Period no mind the guy
If you no fit payback no borrow
Some of them deserve this

Although am not a loan agent but he Loan app no dey do charity work

3 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by haiti007(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2021
I won't be surprised if that's not the only loan app the young man is operating.

Country hard
Hunger bad angry

5 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by GreaterFuture(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN DONT EVER TAKE LOANS FROM THOSE LOAN APPS.
THE ECONOMY IS BAD, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY BACK conveniently

You won't be able to pay back easily considering the huge intereste placed on the borrowed money

DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU
Are you also in Debt at the moment
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Are you also in Debt at the moment
Yes and that was why I wanted to trade off my Facebook account. It's 11 years old
I need every financial aid help I can get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by GreaterFuture(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Yes and that was why I wanted to trade off my Facebook account. It's 11 years old
Understand you very well.
Struggling hard to hit it off.
Different hustles, left and right

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by GreaterFuture(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Okay, have you sold the Facebook account?
If no, what's the Price you put on it.

WhatsApp me, let's talk better
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:56am On Jun 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Understand you very well.
Different hustles, left and right
Over here it's Different hustle
front and back,
Left right and center
Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Okay, have you sold the Facebook account?
If no, what's the Price you put on it.
WhatsApp me, let's talk better
Haven't sold it yet and the account is now over 1k friends.

How much are you paying?
Also I won't give you login unless I see alert first.
... Also I'll stick to mail... Since there isn't much to discuss... The most important thing is login and money

:
fatherchristmass25@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Pls don't take their loans unless u can pay
Just listen to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions. Ideas will begin to flow and before u know it, money will come
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by LadyRosa(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Flamees:

Period no mind the guy
If you no fit payback no borrow
Some of them deserve this

Although am not a loan agent but he Loan app no dey do charity work

Many people borrow because they are hungry and not because they want to do profitable business with it. Lol, person dey Blane money app while him come from family, why him no beg him relatives to borrow am money and see if them love am pass loan apps grin grin

I thought blood is thicker than water.

I borrow from loan apps ONLY WHEN I want to run a quick profitable business. Last money I borrowed was to add to what I have to get a bigger freezer and any 1k that I got I make quick transfer to them. I don't wait for the money to be big o. As long as I close for the day, I must pay something.

Second time I borrowed was to buy bag of snails because it was becoming expensive and I got a fair deal from a farmer in another state , I ttok the loan, bought it and any sell I made from the snail I pay back IMMIDIATELY. I DONT give myself any excuse. I sleep and wake up knowing I'm a debtor and the need to clear up my debts. If you're hungry beg for food, there's no shame in that. Ask for help, DON'T TAKE LOAN if you're not working or doing PROFITABLE business.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications by Karleb(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2021
I don't know why the government is not doing anything to stop these people.

They make it seem easy to take loan but they have crazy interest rate and this show of shame is just too much.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Way To Browse Free With Celtel / How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. / Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.