Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? (4860 Views)

British Citizen MNK Was Illegally Intercepted Like Belarus Opposition Blogger / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
MNK was brought back to Nigeria on Sunday but he sent this tweet yesterday, how come

The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami(SAN), who made the disclosure to journalists on Tuesday, revealed that Kanu was arrested and brought back to Nigeria on Sunday.

Tweet below on Monday

I suspect the news that he was arrrested may be fake news ?

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by trutharena: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol it’s like you never see this.

Anyone can use his account to tweet so that’s not a big deal.

Below is the hunchback in handcuffs cooling in Abuja.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Jashub: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's possible that Nigerian newspapers are peddling another round of misinformation to hype this government's propaganda
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
trutharena:
Lol it’s like you never see this.

Anyone can use his account to tweet so that’s not a big deal.

Below is the hunchback in handcuffs cooling in Abuja.

Oh please, thats not him - LMAO

Photoshopped etc

2 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by trutharena: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

Oh please, thats not him - LMAO

Photoshopped etc

Photoshop ko, video shop ni.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by chatinent: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Following...
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by hybrid11(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nicely photoshopped
Fickle
Fickle
Fickle

This man go make zombies commit suicide ooo grin grin cheesy
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by PrinceOfLagos: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fake News cheesy
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Idamond: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
it's call auto Twitter post.
u will see another post from him on Twitter tomorrow
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by sammy329(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
SavagesWillLose:
MNK was brought back to Nigeria on Sunday but he sent this tweet yesterday, how come

Tweet below on Monday

He will be in court soon.
Continue dreaming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Buliwyf: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

Tweet below on Monday

Stop disgracing your family online. MNK is not the only one with access to that account. His right hand men can tweet with it too. When we tell you IPOB guys that you are dumb you will think it is hatred. Just look at yourself unable to think properly.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Akudaisi: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
How can someone neck be so out of shape mtcheew grin
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

Stop disgracing your family online. MNK is not the only one with access to that account. His right hand men can tweet with it too. When we tell you IPOB guys that you are dumb you will think it is hatred. Just look at yourself unable to think properly.

Hey FOOL and shit hole dweller, anyone is allowed to have an opinion on this forum - idiot !!! Not everyone who comments on IPOB matters is an IPOB member - Ehi.

4 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Buliwyf: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Hey FOOL and shit hole dweller, anyone is allowed to have an opinion on this forum - idiot !!!

Is that tears I read. I have never seen so much tears on a post before. Losers and clowns. Can't get anything right cheesy

6 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

Is that tears I read. I have never seen so much tears on a post before. Losers and clowns. Can't get anything right cheesy

Tears for ? Lol. I am here in a civilised country doing my thing jejely. grin

The problem with shit hole dwelling niggers is that their reasoning faculties are stunted. I am not an IPOB member but I am strongly sympathetic to, and aligned with the cause of Biafra, which will come by the way.

3 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Buliwyf: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Tears for ? Lol. I am here in a civilised country doing my thing jejely. grin

The problem with shit hole dwelling niggers is that their reasoning faculties are stunted. I am not an IPOB member but I am strongly sympathetic to, and aligned with the cause of Biafra, which will come by the way.

And you think you are the only one in a civilized country? Lol. See tears. More tears that he has to start explaining his life story like it matters to the discussion at hand. More tears from a terrorist. Dumb group of fellows.

3 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

And you think you are the only one in a civilized country? Lol. See tears. More tears that he has to start explaining his life story like it matters to the discussion at hand. More tears from a terrorist. Dumb group of fellows.

Meanwhile enjoy the gradual disintegration and collapse of your beloved shit hole Nigeria, we will cheer from here - cool You Niggers deserve the place !

2 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Buliwyf: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Meanwhile enjoy the gradual disintegration and collapse of your beloved shit hole Nigeria, we will cheer from here - cool

Mugu keep cheering. You are probably one of those guys smuggling drugs there and making noise. If Nigeria disintegrates, it's none of my business I haven't been there in years now. But we all know what most of you IPOB supporters do abroad after going illegally lol. We will read your own news after you are caught too lol

5 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by QuotaSystem: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

They're still in shock and denial that we caught the fugitive coward like a new-born rat cool

Just look at his sorry face
cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

Mugu keep cheering. You are probably one of those guys smuggling drugs there and making noise. If Nigeria disintegrates, it's none of my business I haven't been there in years now. But we all know what most of you IPOB supporters do abroad after going illegally lol. We will read your own news after you are caught too lol

Idiot and diasporan miscreant, I am a professional in diaspora working in a field that you can only ever dream of and paid very handsomely for it.

I don't do foolish things that illegal immigrants like you do. Keep it at that and get you black a$$back to work small boy.

1 Like

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Buliwyf: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Idiot and diasporan miscreant, I am a professional in diaspora working in a field that you can only ever dream of and paid very handsomely for it.

I don't do foolish things that illegal immigrants like you do. Keep it at that and get you black a$$back to work small boy.

Lol drug pusher. We will soon read your story here and laugh at your ass the way we are laughing at Kanu now lol. Your director is in jail and I am enjoying your tears.

6 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol drug pusher. We will soon read your story here and laugh at your ass the way we are laughing at Kanu now lol. Your director is in jail and I am enjoying your tears.

Better start submitting prayer requests for permanent residence. For now, go back to you cleaning of toilets, that’s the job that suits illegal immigrants like you.

cool
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by Buliwyf: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Better start submitting prayer requests for permanent residence. For now, go back to you cleaning of toilets, that’s the job that suits illegal immigrants like you.

cool

Yeah before an IT professional start cleaning toilets, drug pushers like you would have been forgotten and raped in jail. Lol. Your Nnamdi Kanu is about to get molested in jail too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by templemount: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
QuotaSystem:

They're still in shock and denial that we caught the fugitive coward like a new-born rat cool

Just look at his sorry face
cheesy
he is not the one.stop making noise pls
Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by QuotaSystem: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
templemount:
he is not the one.stop making noise pls

For your brains... cool

2 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by sreamsense: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
He got freedom opportunity but misused it, he should face the music alone. Buhari has not started communicating to them in language they understand, only "Bia" Buhari communicated to Interpol, Kanu is here already in handcuffs. IPOB/ESN should be warned, don't allow Buhari to make full statement before you stopped your agitation.

ESN/IPOB that wants to eat beans in kuje prison should make attempt to set him free in detention. We warned you before that there was no wisdom on how you go about agitating for biafra by killing Igbos and burning properties. Bye-bye Kanu, keep tweeting from kuje prison because there is no bail again for you. You misused your opportunity of freedom.

3 Likes

Re: MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? by templemount: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
QuotaSystem:

For your brains... cool

am not ipobian but u have to reason well before u come to a logical conclusion.not everyone wil buy what u just said cos we have good brains here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Spirit Has Left APC, I Have Parted Ways With Them Forever -Fani Kayode / See The Moment Buhari Was Caught Sitting With Terriorsts In Dubai PHOTOS / Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.