Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies (4839 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you're very observant, you'd know that the vice presidential candidate of the labour party has taken a step back from the labour party presidential campaign rallies

His last known public appearance at the campaign rallies was at the failed kogi state rally where the number of security agents on ground were more than the supporters in the stadium

Thereafter, labour party decided to recruit the services of upcoming artists like psquare at their subsequent rally which still failed miserably as evidenced by the low turn out at the PH rally

Former president Goodluck Johnathan personally called Datti Baba-admed along with peter obi at his house to help resolve the situation but his insistence on not appearing for the bayelsa rally shows the situation has not been resolved

My sources hinted that Datti Baba-admed is worried he has invested more than what he bargained for especially as peter obi is not putting in as much investment into the campaign

What could have gone wrong?

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Terror48: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:
If you're very observant, you'd know that the vice presidential candidate of the labour party has taken a step back from the labour party presidential campaign rallies

His last known public appearance at the campaign rallies was at the failed kogi state rally where the number of security agents on ground were more than the supporters in the stadium

Thereafter, labour party decided to recruit the services of upcoming artists like psquare at their subsequent rally which still failed miserably as evidenced by the low turn out at the PH rally

Former president Goodluck Johnathan personally called Datti Baba-admed along with peter obi at his house to help resolve the situation but his insistence on not appearing for the bayelsa rally shows the situation has not been resolved

My sources hinted that Datti Baba-admed is worried he has invested more than what he bargained for especially as peter obi is not putting in as much investment into the campaign

Mumu,where is your source? Urchins are too foolish and useless

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Obalacam(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mumu man, you must be really high on bat's urine if you did see him in GEJ's yesterday

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Roboto11: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Obi has cornered all the revenue.

Also, Datti has observed the north to the realisation that Obi cannot get more than 5% of the total votes.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
God knows best
Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Jostoman: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Terror48:
Mumu,where is your source? Urchins are too foolish and useless
you even get time for the trash.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

grin grin grin bro u derserve an award for this post. Obituary wailers will soon come here to defined the GCE certificate f00L who knows that he will never rule Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ganisucks(f): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Wow, ANAP poll has really turned all of you into dreamwalkers.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Nwaetche(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Peter Obi and LP PCC mandated Datti to get fully involved, unify the disparate Obidient and LP support group and take charge of the day to day running of the campaign in the North. Some Obidient in the North felt not been carried along as much as their southern counterpart and hence Dr. Datti was asked to take control.

In the same vain, Dr. Akin Osuntokun is doing in Yorubaland.

The LP VP candidate has been spending his time criss-crossing the remote areas and meeting with religious and traditional leaders all this while. I can assure you that he is making serious inroad in those areas. I learned that he is now concentrating efforts in southern Bauchi, Southern Borno and Adamawa areas of the North.

Southern kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba are already in the bag for LP.

The LP Campaign would move to the North in January and Datti is preparing the ground for a huge success.

So my dear friend, please stop imaginingg things happening only in your head.

ronalmagic10:

23 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by citygarden(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Obi is doing business, many people that believe him are the types of people that was scam through MMM

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by otipoju(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwaetche:
Peter Obi and LP PCC mandated Datti to get fully involved, unify the disparate Obidient and LP support group and take charge of the day to day running of the campaign in the North. Some Obidient in the North felt not been carried along as much as their southern counterpart and hence Dr. Datti was asked to take control.

The LP VP candidate has been spending his time criss-crossing the remote areas and meeting with religious and traditional leaders all this while. I can assure you that he is making serious inroad in those areas. I learned that he is now concentrating efforts in southern Bauchi, Southern Borno and Adamawa areas of the North.

Southern kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Taraba are already in the bag for LP.

The LP Campaign would move to the North in January and Datti is preparing the ground for a huge success.

This sounds more plausible.

6 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwaetche:

Oh please, you're not talking to a zombie. How will Datti appearing in a campaign rally along with peter obi stop him from any engagement he has in the north?

For the bayelsa rally, Datti was actually in bayelsa state to visit Jonathan who called him personally but he refused to go to the stadium for any campaign

Guess he's angry at the low turn out despite his huge investment which is already going down the drain

So stop lying

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by PandoraObi: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Datti Ahmed is more knowledgeable than Peter Obi and all IPOB miscreants and cannibals combined with their family members

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Villa12(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Chinedu this is stale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Obalacam:
Mumu man, you must be really high on bat's urine if you did see him in GEJ's yesterday

He respected former president call to visit him so that the matter could be resolved but as you can see, it's still unresolved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
PandoraObi:
Datti Ahmed is more knowledgeable than Peter Obi and all IPOB miscreants and cannibals combined with their family members

Well I couldn't agree more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

So the anap poll told Datti Baba-admed to avoid any further campaign right?

Only peter obi and his wife has been going up and down. Even Datti wife chose to stay at home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
citygarden:
Obi is doing business, many people that believe him are the types of people that was scam through MMM

Same way different factions of ipob are busy scamming them. Everybody wan chop

Prof Charles soludo saw this and quickly backed out to save his reputation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Obalacam(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

He respected former president call to visit him so that the matter could be resolved but as you can see, it's still unresolved
What's unresolved if I may ask, Mr urchinson?.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Roboto11:
Obi has cornered all the revenue.

Also, he has observed the north to the realisation that Obi cannot get more than 5% of the total votes.

Obi won't win any region. Even south east no sure for am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by mycar: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

Oh please, you're not talking to a zombie. How will Datti appearing in a campaign rally along with peter obi stop him from any engagement he has in the north?

For the bayelsa rally, Datti was actually in bayelsa state to visit Jonathan who called him personally but he refused to go to the stadium for any campaign

Guess he's angry at the low turn out despite his huge investment which is already going down the drain

So stop lying
And you believed the OP, Who is a bigger zombie?
Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by id4sho(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Igbo sense!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ganisucks(f): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
ronalmagic10:

So the anap poll told Datti Baba-admed to avoid any further campaign right?

Only peter obi and his wife has been going up and down. Even Datti wife chose to stay at home

It doesn't matter which route you take, all roads, avenues and closes will eventually lead to Obi's success.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ganisucks(f): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwaetche:

He's not imagining anything. He's fabricating and lying outightly so as to distract attention from the ANAP polls and the truth. Multiple confidential sources in the APC have stated that their presidential candidate has lost hope, and is considering reducing his presence in the campaign. That's what they are all trying to hide. They don't want the rain man to stop showering them with cowries.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Britishpea: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
I heard this too and another source said Obi got the donated campaign funds without carrying Datti along plus he didn’t carry him along in most of the runnings.

But I believe it is more than this. Atiku Agenda is going on in the North. Obi is a pawn they know that he won’t go anywhere near winning.

But last last Timubu will outsmart all of them and win this election.

The rule is: if it is not tough it is not worth it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is the most worthless post I have ever read here on nairaland since 2019.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Nwaetche(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
You can think what you like but i have told you what is on the ground.

Peter asked Datti to come specifically for the Visit to Jonathan which was decided at the last moment as he learned that Jonathan was in town. You could see he was not sown the Etibo( the traditional Ijaw regalia)

If Dr. Datti has any problems with PO as you are imaging, it would be Obasanjo or Hakeem Bana-Ahmed that would be settling them and not Jonathan. Jonathan has no hand in recommending Dr. Datti for Obi.

You guys also insinuated about Madam Aisha absence at the PH rally but it turned out that the lady went for her American Visa interview.

Please you should spend more of your time to shore up Tinubu flagging campaign as he is seriously loosing ground up north.

ronalmagic10:

So stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by Nigerfine3: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwaetche:

Their propaganda isn’t working this time

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by DesChyko: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
citygarden:

You can read more about past tense and its usage here

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nwaetche:

You can think what you like but i have told you what is on the ground.

Peter asked Datti to come specifically for the Visit to Jonathan which was decided at the last moment as he learned that Jonathan was in town. You could see he was not sown the Etibo( the traditional Ijaw regalia)

If Dr. Datti has any problems with PO as you are imaging, it would be Obasanjo or Hakeem Bana-Ahmed that would be settling them and not Jonathan. Jonathan has no hand in recommending Dr. Datti for Obi.

You guys also insinuated about Madam Aisha absence at the PH rally but it turned out that the lady went for her American Visa interview.

Please you should spend more of your time to shore up Tinubu flagging campaign as he is seriously loosing ground up north.

You're not more informed than I on this matter. Since peter obi and Datti are on the same page why did Datti refuse adamantly to follow peter to the stadium for the campaign.

What's the big deal of going to the stadium for the rally since he was already in bayelsa state? Even if it was just for one minute?

He didn't even sew the same clothes with peter so stop trying to brainwash me.

He was only in bayelsa to honor Goodluck Johnathan invitation. I'm reliably informed that more clandestine meetings are being held to resolve the issues between them

The man is very angry that all the monies he has donated has not been used judiciously. Moreover, peter obi sidelined him and hardly consider his inputs. Worse still, friends and cronies of peter obi have taken over the campaign to the chagrin of Mr Datti and his close friends

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Datti Baba-admed Has Been Absent From Campaign Rallies by ronalmagic10(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
ganisucks:

He's not imagining anything. He's fabricating and lying outightly so as to distract attention from the ANAP polls and the truth. Multiple confidential sources in the APC have stated that their presidential candidate has lost hope, and is considering reducing his presence in the campaign. That's what they are all trying to hide. They don't want the rain man to stop showering them with cowries.

Mr man, better frame the result of the anap poll and put it in your living room since that's the only achievement you guys have in labour party.

Soon APC will retain power and you all will be back to supporting ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja CCTV's Are Not Functional / Remembering Charismatic Murtala Muhammed / Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.