Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court (90953 Views)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, In Court Court / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
ictjobber:

They can't pin that on him baba... No Hard evidence

Somebody stupid enough to go on social media platforms inciting youth to attack infrastructure and security forces. Shebi you people envy northerners this one will get the fate of Shekau

4 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by RobbStark(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:

Mother of all battles is about to start

Quiet there ode, nothing like battle anywhere.
Na here you dey get mouth.

Cry me a River unam.

NK is a dunce

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by akezn: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lori Iro.

fozapi:
All eyes on Nigeria now, you would see what will happen soon, the mother of all battles is about to start
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by leokid866: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
ictjobber:

They can't pin that on him baba... No Hard evidence
we all have voice notes, tweets and arrested members of esn have s a I'd they got their orders from him.....what else you want?
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Sharpsecret01: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Seeeker:
The leader of igbo nation arrested.

If you be Igbo and Lamidi kanu is your leader, raise up your hand.

Nothing concern me about getting biafra or not, but throwing insults at my ethnic group is what I will fight till the end of time.

Used his mouth to destroy himself saying any soldiers sent to the East will not return and immediately UGM started killing the good-for-nothing security agents...

ipob is like a football team.....nnamdi kanu is the coach....what happens if Something goes wrong with the coach..the team contracts another coach to take over....even if nnamdi kanu is killed today by the zoo..it wont stop ipob or biafra....ojukwu died years back and today we still talk of biafra...what makes u idiots think biafra will stop after arresting mnk

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by fozapi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
akezn:
Lori Iro.

You know know anything the man already said that he is willing to die for Biafra and he is coming home

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Broveens42(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Plut01:

On another mission by the same UK government. They are truly a veteran player in Neocolonialism.

Dem Sabi use our continent head play Chess grin
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Buliwyf: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
DSS is trained by Israel. They use Israeli made equipment.

I even totally forgot about this angle. I will update my original comment and quote you smiley.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Roma10: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Last last after God na government

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by IWillRiseAgain(f): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
bdon123:

Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen and d he cannot be captured n smugled out of uk...its impossible.Definetely the UK gave him up as ground softner for some deal wit Nigerian government
Yeah. That's my thinking too

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by KingOKON: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Seeeker:
The leader of igbo nation arrested.

If you be Igbo and Lamidi kanu is your leader, raise up your hand.

Nothing concern me about getting biafra or not, but throwing insults at my ethnic group is what I will fight till the end of time.

Used his mouth to destroy himself saying any soldiers sent to the East will not return and immediately UGM started killing the good-for-nothing security agents...

IPOB isn't IGBO nation, are you high on APC weed

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by authority2006(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

I believe he was intercepted somewhere else and not the UK at this point ... there is no way the UK will hand him over without an extradition hearing

Well, UK government pulled down the asylum offer from their website and never put it up again! That's for a reason. They could as well handed him to Nigeria government. Otherwise, where else would Kanu feel safe?

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by JohnBullMySon: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

I even totally forgot about this angle. I will update my original comment and quote you smiley.
Yeah. Though that smuggle attempt in the 90s was blocked by MI6. They were not informed.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by leokid866: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
bdon123:

Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen and d he cannot be captured n smugled out of uk...its impossible.Definetely the UK gave him up as ground softner for some deal wit Nigerian government
He was arrested by Interpol....
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by mvem(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

I believe he was intercepted somewhere else and not the UK at this point ...there is no way the UK will hand him over without an extradition hearing
so they trailed him or ?

Because he himself knew whatsup and wouldn't be travelling anyhow

Don't be surprised that the British were still somehow involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Shikena(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
To Igboho of Oyo: Egungun be careful o grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by 4evaReina: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
It is true, kanu ran to the militants, they helped smuggled him out of the country by boat. This is something that is known in the creeks.

Lol...you are funny![/quote]
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by goodluckogb: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Bail will be narrow. I taunts his next strategy
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Broveens42(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

I believe he was intercepted somewhere else and not the UK at this point ...there is no way the UK will hand him over without an extradition hearing

You are right.
Suddenly a lot of people forgot he said he was coming back

How are we even sure he was in UK.
Only UK can confirm this.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by aspabay(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
imohimoh12:
his bail conditions will be impossible to meet this time .... lol

No one will grant him bail
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by KingOKON: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
fozapi:

You know know anything the man already said that he is willing to die for Biafra and he is coming home

KANU is a dullard, only knows how to run his dumb ass mouth

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by johbara: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
imohimoh12:
his bail conditions will be impossible to meet this time .... lol

I swear down.....mazi go hear wihn this time
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by authority2006(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

This una sensibility. Who told you British government can give asylum to terrorists LMAO

Chill! You're so serious you didn't even know sarcasm.
BTW: they were tagged terrorist organisation years back and UK government offered them asylum this year. Is that not a puzzle?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ameh99: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dialpad:
I thought they said he is a UK citizen and cannot be extradited?

Am I missing something Mr Kanu

His lawlessness act caused his extradition

See where he has landed himself now

No UK or US to run to undecided
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Diligence: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
And so the seed now becomes even more dangerous...

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by njimezz(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Now I know how stupid and idiotic many people can be, if you believe this then you are nothing but a slowpoke. Continue wasting ur time and data,and d idiot who did d Photoshop. Hmmmmmmm!
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by lanxebony(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
festacman:
As young boy scout, we used to sing: "A Scout is a friend to all and brother to every other scout, no matter to what country, class or creed the others may belong."

I believe the same principle applies even more strongly to professional police personnel. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB should have known that killing police in Nigeria breaks the hearts of police officer anywhere in the world. It was a matter of time before INTERPOL, in espirit de corps, tracked and arrested him.

Scout law4 it keeps me updated . Let enforcement work together anywhere.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by tarikem: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
With the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu in this manner and at this time after the Nigerian Government weakening the home strength of the IPOB fighters, I say RIP to Biafra Struggle. Because every mouth both home, abroad and in the forest are shut.... Sorry it is ending in such a disgraceful manner,..

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by sweerychick(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
olaboy33:
The south east would be a hot zone in the coming days.

If this same energy is put into the war against Boko haram and their sponsors in UAE, Nigeria would be a safer place today.

By the way, Sunday Igboho needs to thread softly too, traps are being set for his planned rally in Lagos. Its going to be a war of hoodlooms. A tout from Oyo cant come and have sway in Lagos. This, the greedy politicians would sell to their hoodlums.
southeast is not going to be any hot in fact people are happy because they whole unknown gunmen saga has reduced

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Jolomenas: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
landmark86:
What a useless government
They can't trace and arrest common local bandits terrorising the peace of Nigerians in the north. But they can use intelligent to captured Mazi in abroad.
If the federal govt can channel all the energy dey deployed in fighting IPOB/ESN to the north east by now bokoharam wud have been defeated. Am not in support of Nnamdi Kanu agitation. But I hate the present government.

I spit on Buharry
Shutup your dirty mouth

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Curious345: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol.. this man na ewuuu
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by mvem(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
leokid866:

He was arrested by Interpol....
interpol cooperates with the local authority. They can't just come and pick you in another man country. If he was arrested in the UK, it means the UK authorities knew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.