Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court (90943 Views)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, In Court Court / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Wettoid123: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
GarriChairman:
Is this story true?

It is the fact oòoò it is even in vanguard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
ictjobber:

How is Zakzaky a terrorist?? Are you normal?
Did I call him terrorist?
He's separatist just like Kanu, he doesn't believe in Nigeria, doesn't believe our constitution, have his Army, Navy, Police and full structure of a nation in Nigeria. Nobody will tolerate this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by authority2006(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
The moment he stayed in UK and started ordering hits on Law enforcement I knew they would hand him over to Nigeria...

I'm still wondering what happened to asylum granted to IPOB some weeks ago by the same UK government. Anybody in the know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nosa111(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Misplaced priority. Why have they not done same to Dieziani Madueke who stole Nigeria billions of dollars and others hiding in another mans land. So Nigeria sabi extradite people ?

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahHaHahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

General wey want fight by remote control. Dem don slap back to factory settings
HahahhahahahaahahahahahahaahahahAhahahahhahahahaha

He don use una contribution buy Fendi hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by CocaineLord(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
They finally got this bitch ass nigga grin grin grin

Overrated piece of shit....

No matter how strong,rugged,rich, influential you are,never mess with the GOVERNMENT ❗

The bible says the devil is the god of this world,so definitely he's the one running the GOVERNMENTS of the world...

Rot in jail Mr 'Dilector' .

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Plut01: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dialpad:
I thought they said he is a UK citizen and cannot be extradited?

Am I missing something Mr Kanu

On another mission by the same UK government. They are truly a veteran player in Neocolonialism.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Germi9: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
The moment he stayed in UK and started ordering hits on Law enforcement I knew they would hand him over to Nigeria...

I wonder what he was doing in UK,those guys will snitch on you 2sec ,he messed up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by masix11(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu is arrested it's time to arrest Gumi and go into national reconciliation. Gumi and Kanu are threat to national security.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Klass99(f): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
smiley
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by fozapi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
All eyes on Nigeria now, you would see what will happen soon, the mother of all battles is about to start
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by od501: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
tunjilana:

He should have been very tactful...he shouldn't have associated himself with violence or sanction it...What he is agitating for is valid and well within his right but the approach is faulty and can be used to invalidate his request....Diplomacy is very important

Simple question: what will you do if you notice someone is trying to wipe your entire family, and nobody was ready to do something about it?

4 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
authority2006:

I'm still wondering what happened to asylum granted to IPOB some weeks ago by the same UK government. Anybody in the know?

This una sensibility. Who told you British government can give asylum to terrorists LMAO
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by lastempero: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is unbelievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by lizdammy: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
For real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by FarahAideed: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
authority2006:

I believe he was intercepted somewhere else and not the UK at this point ...there is no way the UK will hand him over without an extradition hearing

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by fozapi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
RobbStark:

Asari is laffing and drinking as he heard the news.

NK is a dunce.
He shud come learn from Tompolo and the rest how to keep the fg on its toe.

Fozapi, how far, any hope for your Biafra??

Mother of all battles is about to start
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Liamz007(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Omo..... Why Same pictures??��
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by flamingREED(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
So will they eat him now?
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by ivolt: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
That's Kanu Idemebala from Cameroun.
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Buliwyf: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Klass99:

Oh thanks, I will.

Never knew about this until now.

Glad to spread knowledge cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Map1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Seeeker:
The leader of igbo nation arrested.

If you be Igbo and Lamidi kanu is your leader, raise up your hand.

Nothing concern me about getting biafra or not, but throwing insults at my ethnic group is what I will fight till the end of time.

Used his mouth to destroy himself saying any soldiers sent to the East will not return and immediately UGM started killing the good-for-nothing security agents...

what is the benefits of your ethnic groups to your life
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by adebwalex(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is this not Photoshop??
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by authority2006(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
olaboy33:
The south east would be a hot zone in the coming days.

If this same energy is put into the war against Boko haram and their sponsors in UAE, Nigeria would be a safer place today.

By the way, Sunday Igboho needs to thread softly too, traps are being set for his planned rally in Lagos. Its going to be a war of hoodlooms. A tout from Oyo cant come and have sway in Lagos. This, the greedy politicians would sell to their hoodlums.

You meant Kanu hasn't wasted enough lives already? Because I don't understand obsession with comparisons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by RobbStark(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Broveens42:

Hahahaha. You call people collecting security money keeping government on toes? I dey shame for this country

Whatever your lord is cooling off in prison here in naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by JohnBullMySon: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol. I won't even be surprised if they did it in collaboration with Mossad. The guy likes going to Israel a lot and having photo ops in Jerusalem. He has forgotten that Buhari has once contracted Mossad to smuggle a fugitive out of the UK in crates and back to Nigeria lol. When a dumb man is supported by many dumb followers he begins to think he is invincible.
DSS is trained by Israel. They use Israeli made equipment.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by fkj950ax(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
blessochampion:
Omo. Buhari no small for international community o grin

Its not Buhari's size. Its the rule of law.
If applied, things work perfectly, but we don't like laws, and the leaders use it selectively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by Broveens42(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
tunjilana:

He should have been very tactful...he shouldn't have associated himself with violence or sanction it...What he is agitating for is valid and well within his right but the approach is faulty and can be used to invalidate his request....Diplomacy is very important

No be only tactful. A lot of people are disturbed deep down.
Now that he is in Nigeria like people wished, let's watch as events unfold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by donnie(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
RobbStark:

Go and sit down somewhere. Tompolo n NK are not in the same league

Broveens42:

Lol. That one no be threat. The only threat to FG na kanu
Re: DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court by IWillRiseAgain(f): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
tunjilana:

I agree. Absolutely!
Imagine consistently raining insults on Igbo leaders with reckless abandon? We're talking about monarchs, clergies, politicians, other Igbo group leaders and statesmen. People that can snap their fingers and the rest of the Igbos will rise to support Kanu.

Let's not even talk about other tribes and their leaders too.

When you silence the voice that can speak for you in the day of trouble, the day of trouble will come and your reality will set in. One man's voice doesn't bang. It simply makes a sound - a very small sound!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.