Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces (10200 Views)

Pictures Of The Three Nnandi Kanu's Senior Lawyers that Took BUHARI To ICC / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / NNANDI KANU WON The African Guardian's Man Of The Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

The bolded is most rampant in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin

I am from Gombe state.
The North is littered with Almajiris and underaged house wives.
That is the norm,here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Almaigaa: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

I am from Gombe state.
The North is littered with Almajiris and underaged house wives.
That is the norm,here.

Lies. You are from Abia. grin grin grin grin grin
Gombe People are not poor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Almaigaa: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:

He was not arrested in the UK you primitive fool.

The matter pain this man well well grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by shameonyou(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
dis op na oloriburuku o, you dey show us pic from hollywood movie...oloshi why not dis same northern special forces to tackle those terrorists/bandits/herdsmen that are killing your people.
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by bagirajoseph(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=Coronabirus post=103201520]Kafir is a person who isn't Muslim. If u have the guts let Muslims bring their juma'ar sermon here and Christians bring their sunday church lectures to see and prove who is more religious jingoist, who is fanatics, who is extreme hater. All ur hate services are on our ears, we don't do things that way because in Islam is completely prohibited. Come and see how Southerners live in paradise in the North; they buy lands and acquire cheap shops with no segregation or wicked clause, we humbly treat them well, infact, in the past decade the whole world have seen who are barbaric and more brutal to others. The case of Fulani is a general case because they kill much more people in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto or in one state among those above more than those killed in the entire south. Don't twist everything and give it ethno-religious perception. Other reasons why we won't leave u to secede are documented in this piece below:

Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had in
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

The matter pain this man well well grin grin grin grin grin

I just feel sorry for Africa as a whole and Nigeria in particular. They will continue to remain at the bottom of human progress until they either change their game or they are recolonised. I think the later option may be better.

Let’s see.
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

The Southern Christian people of Gombe,which I belong to,are not poor. From Billiri to Kaltungo and Balanga.

The Northern part of the state mostly populated by Hausa/Fulani are filled with destitute,countless children and Almajiri. I mean from Akko,to Gombe central,to Funakaye and Kumo.
Get that into Numbskull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

How about this?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Joromi1: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

The North has succeeded in ISLAMIZING OVER 60% of IGBO'S in the EAST.

I'm not from the East. Why are you telling me?
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Mayniaa: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

God loves the North most

What?
With everything happening over there? If God no con love Una con? cheesy
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Almaigaa: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mayniaa:

What?
With everything happening over there? If God no con love Una con? cheesy

This will phase out soon. It's just politics at play. By 2023, everything will be over.
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Bunmhi(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
O ga oo
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Almaigaa: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Joromi1:

I'm not from the East. Why are you telling me?

I want to educate you. The East is now a major base of Islam
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Almaigaa: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

How about this?

Them too plenty for East

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by hardbody: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Coronabirus:
Kafir is a person who isn't Muslim. If u have the guts let Muslims bring their juma'ar sermon here and Christians bring their sunday church lectures to see and prove who is more religious jingoist, who is fanatics, who is extreme hater. All ur hate services are on our ears, we don't do things that way because in Islam is completely prohibited. Come and see how Southerners live in paradise in the North; they buy lands and acquire cheap shops with no segregation or wicked clause, we humbly treat them well, infact, in the past decade the whole world have seen who are barbaric and more brutal to others. The case of Fulani is a general case because they kill much more people in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto or in one state among those above more than those killed in the entire south. Don't twist everything and give it ethno-religious perception. Other reasons why we won't leave u to secede are documented in this piece below:

Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had in a public speech described Nigeria as a British experiment and Nigeria's unity as a British intention which Nigerians themselves don't believe in. But Azikiwe kicked and demonized him too. Had Azikiwe co-operated with Enahoro, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa about the secession clause, Nigeria perhaps would not have been this misgoverned.
It should be noted that there were many Igbo members of the parliament in which Azikiwe fought against Awolowo's secession clause proposal, but not a single one of them rose against Azikiwe or condemned him.
Igbos initially never wanted to hear anything like secession in Nigeria because they so much believed, though falsely, that they were the most educated tribe.
As an evidence of Igbo domination agenda hence their initial resistance to the idea of secession; here is a quote:
"From all indications, the god of us Igbos have destined us to rule the whole of Africa"
Going by the manner & antecedent of what Azikwe said in 1944 and the proposed bill against secession by Anthony Enahoro in 1958 it can be deduced that, the North & West were forced by Igbos' surreptitious political trick which forced us to commit ourselves into this contract called Nigeria & we've invested so much that dividing this nation so easily can't be allowed by Northerners.

I am Igbo
I am all for one Nigeria
Ken Saro Wiwa was also for one Nigeria
He fought on the side of the Feds
Today we know what happened to him
The Feds will come calling again
We will still remain one Nigeria
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Caboceer: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:
Kudos to our Northern Special Forces and the DSS.
It was a successful operation in UK last Sunday. The arrest and extraction of Nnandi Kanu by Nigerian Northern Special Forces and DSS. The operatiin was done with high level of professionalism, precision, bravery and classified. The whole operation took our Special Forces four hours only
. grin grin grin grin

DSS for inside UK, lol grin this one na mad person
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by gwarotango: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

See painment grin grin grin grin
Walahi e shock me well well grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by johntolu: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Coronabirus:

Kafir is a person who isn't Muslim.
All ur hate services are on our ears, we don't do things that way because in Islam is completely prohibited.
Come and see how Southerners live in paradise in the North; they buy lands and acquire cheap shops with no segregation or wicked clause, we humbly treat them well, infact, in the past decade the whole world have seen who are barbaric and more brutal to others. The case of Fulani is a general case because they kill much more people in Zamfara, Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto or in one state among those above more than those killed in the entire south. Don't twist everything and give it ethno-religious perception.

If we could do away with the incessant ethno-religious uprisings in Northern Nigeria, I will concur that most Southerners, are actually given better treatments in many parts of Northern Nigeria comparatively to the way Northerners, are treated in the South or the way Southerners even treat themselves, outside their states or outside their geo-political zones.
The one and only discrimination a Southerner and or a Northern Christian will face, in most part of Northern Nigeria, is religion.
Once you are able to live with religious discrimination as a Southerner, you will actually experience a better experience comparatively to living outside your geo-political zone in Southern part of
Nigeria i.e a Yoruba man living in Eastern Nigeria or vice versa.
Believe you me, those guys are very humane, considerate and accommodating,
by far better, than even my Yoruba tribe that is acclaimed to be the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.
My father till date, had very good memories of his stay in many parts of the North and I equally enjoyed the 'golden years', I spent in the North as well.
By the time I relocated to Lagos and mentioned to my colleagues in the office, that I have a 'soft spot' for a Northerner over my Yoruba brethren, they were taken in awe to my outlandish comment and I stoutly defended my stance with incontrovertible facts.
That comment, made many years back, is still sacrosanct till date!
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by snowball11(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

Cause we own the Country

You own which country?

Fool feeling fly cause Nigerians stupidly elected that stack illiterate from your daft region into power! undecided
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Shokoloko(f): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

I want to educate you. The East is now a major base of Islam
Source?
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Almaigaa:

Them too plenty for East

Tell that to the Igbos.
Bro!!
But as a Christian from North,we don't have beggars or Almajiris.
Go and ask your goro chewing ancestors,they have never been above us,and will never be.

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
johntolu:

If we could do away with the incessant ethno-religious uprisings in Northern Nigeria, I will concur that most Southerners, are actually given better treatments in many parts of Northern Nigeria comparatively to the way Northerners, are treated in the South or the way Southerners even treat themselves, outside their states or outside their geo-political zones.
The one and only discrimination a Southerner and or a Northern Christian will face, in most part of Northern Nigeria, is religion.
Once you are able to live with religious discrimination as a Southerner, you will actually experience a better experience comparatively to living outside your geo-political zone in Southern part of
Nigeria i.e a Yoruba man living in Eastern Nigeria or vice versa.
Believe you me, those guys are very humane, considerate and accommodating,
by far better, than even my Yoruba tribe that is acclaimed to be the most accommodating tribe in Nigeria.
My father till date, had very good memories of his stay in many parts of the North and I equally enjoyed the 'golden years', I spent in the North as well.
By the time I relocated to Lagos and mentioned to my colleagues in the office, that I have a 'soft spot' for a Northerner over my Yoruba brethren, they were taken in awe to my outlandish comment and I stoutly defended my stance with incontrovertible facts.
That comment, made many years back, is still sacrosanct till date!
Great assertion, thanks a lot. Many of us just spread the rumours that haters whisper in our ears. I believe u that Northeners are too religious that they can do anything for their religion but adopting tolerance and giving utmost respect to others religion will take away all the controversies.
May we learn to shun ethno-religious conflict and spread of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:

He was not arrested in the UK you primitive fool.
no mind am. Besides Nigerian force can't arrest a person outside the country,,, rather, the suspect is arrested by host country by arrangements and handed over.dem no born Nigeria for e to carry arms go another man's land
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by Mayniaa: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Almaigaa:

This will phase out soon. It's just politics at play. By 2023, everything will be over.
Using people's lives to play politics, it must really be God.
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by adekolaelect(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2021
You are still in pain for his arrest .sorry there is no any hate topic for you to masturbate on any more when the man incharge of hatred has be in captive of zoo which will give him the treatment of Animal in the zoo. It will still sock you more than this when you see him eating semi cooked beans in kuje prison for the rest of his life . Wait for few weeks na then you go know Kanu is a goner .
Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by noleflendum: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
WE IGBOS WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WANT US TO REMAIN IN THE COUNTRY WITH YOU

YOU CALL US KAFIR AND YOU STILL WANT TO SHARE THE SAME COUNTRY WITH YOU BYFORCE.
Go back to your region or someone is preventing you?

Re: Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces by noleflendum: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
WE IGBOS WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WANT US TO REMAIN IN THE COUNTRY WITH YOU

YOU CALL US KAFIR AND YOU STILL WANT TO SHARE THE SAME COUNTRY WITH YOU BYFORCE.

Go back to your region or someone is preventing you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election: Aggrieved APC, PDP Leaders Set To Launch New Party / Nigerian Economy Recorded Over $1.5bn Inflow This Month – CBN / The Engine That Drives Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.