Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? (271 Views)

Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' / Yorubas Are A Liberal People. We Are Actually Open-minded Fools. / Are Nigerian Police Officers Actually Nigerians ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Namnam: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Are you all actually living and are Nigerians are or some of you from other parts of africa or other parts of the planet?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by meobizy(f): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who’s asking?
Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Namnam: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
meobizy:
Who’s asking?
Me
Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Caboceer: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
meobizy:
Who’s asking?

Person wey done crase
Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Namnam:

Me
Who u?
Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Mangekyo: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
We're nigerians
Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:
We're nigerians

You and who?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Mangekyo: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
inderhappy:

You and who?

Me and your dad
Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mangekyo:

Me and your dad

Idiat your great grandfather can not even shine ma shoe

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by Mangekyo: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
inderhappy:

Idiat your great grandfather can not even shine ma shoe

Says someone whose never had a shoe in his entire life. Your grand dad used to be my footstool untill I let him go from his slavery, out of mercy of course. I mean he's been loyal to me, does his job nicely and barely complains aye. You should be grateful to me for my generosity else you wouldn't be here today aye undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are Actually Nigerians? by escapefromusa(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Namnam:
Are you all actually living and are Nigerians are or some of you from other parts of africa or other parts of the planet?

Politics / Why Cantwell Just Deport All Of Nigeria's Muslims To The Middle East Already
by Namnam. 1 post & 67 views. 6:20pm On Jun 28 (Namnam)
Crime / Is There A Way To Permanently End Terrorism
by Namnam. 7 posts & 122 views. 7:34am On Jun 29 (VEXT)
Politics / How Many Of You Would Stay In Nigeria
by Namnam. 1 post & 38 views. 1:25pm On Jun 26 (Namnam)
Crime / How Many Of You Would Actually Stay In Nigeria
by Namnam. 1 post & 59 views. 1:04pm On Jun 26 (Namnam)
Crime / Ah Yes Islam The Religion Of Peace

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu May Get ‘sheikh El-zakzaky’s Treatment’ From FG / At Citad's Conference, Don Urges Female-youth Inclusion In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.