Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

"The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad (47987 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / 2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? / Anambra 2021: The Coast Still Clear For Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by kingthreat(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
CSTRR:
The East used to be the most peaceful zone.

Kanu was trying to give animals the opportunity to ruin it.

Good news for igboland in the long run.

As for Buhari, the most divisive leader since 1999.
Presidents leave their countries better than they met it.
This one is going to leave it worse than he met it.

I don't envy who takes over after Buhari.
He is going to have serious work to do.

And if that person is not above average at least, then it is going to be a big wahala.

I swear whoever takes over after Buhari is inheriting a load of wahala that will make all the hair in his body grey including his pubic hair.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by CharleyBright(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Coldie:

When u get ur biafra u can treat bandits and deodorant with insecticide

Sorry, you are talking to the wrong guy. I am not ibo, and I don't believe in that shitty agitation called Biafra.
All I want is fairness and Justice, which that Hypocritical Buhari is denying Nigerians by his bigotry.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by MartinsD12(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
HonNL:
Bashir Ahmad, the President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide on New Media hours after the rearrest of proscribed IPOB’s leader, Nnamdi Kanu says his boss “language” can now be understood by everyone.

Bashir Ahmad
This is the more reason we can't be in this country with these senseless cowards, is this not the newspaper selling guy?
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by CSTRR: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
While other presidents would use this as a national rallying cry toward unity by appealing to the East and letting them know that kanu does not represent the igbos.

We will instead see Buhari and his dumb appointees use this as a dance of ethnic supremacy.

It has started with Bashir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Dchair2: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

But marauding herdsmen of Fulani extractions are yet to understand the language naa, not even a single arrest over the years despite the recorded attrocities committed by the blood thirsty group or are they not part of "everyone" that ought to understand the spoken language of the President ?

Don't mind the idiot!!!!
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
A language that doesn't apply to bandits and bloodlust Fulani herdsmen.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by neyyoh: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beancounter93:

Nigeria is no zoo

It is a country where people think that because we have enough resources, we should share the money equitably from the resources we make.

Well, that's not how countries work.

You use your resources to develop products that can benefit the world...which is how many developed countries, and even high ranking 'developing' countries like China work.

The resources we have in Nigeria cannot earn us enough money to sustain us at our population. All the crisis we are seeing, secession included is because everyone thinks the other one has more money than they do. (And that includes the Hausas...one common argument I hear from there is that Southerners dominate the civil service and the business world...so they should be leaders for 'balance')..and also because what we earn is not enough for everyone.

So, either we all become more productive, and stop stfiling production by all this subsidy nonsense in power and the oil sector that prevents real growth in that sector...or we face more crisis.

Nigeria must give up its addiction to oil and resources, and must industrialize...otherwise even when splitting occurs there would be a big war for resources that will never end.

Nothing but the truth..

Talk about tech, industries, building, making mba.

It's always about border closure, importing, dollar rate etc.

We are suffering because we don't have the human capital to build our country and nothing will change until this is fixed.

Where i currently reside , they're building a bridge for 3 million dollars and i couldn't help but to ask how much it would cost in Nigeria.

The bridge is cheap because no foreign inputs are needed and would be expensive in Nigeria because inputs are coming from the outside.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
CharleyBright:

Sorry, you are talking to the wrong guy. I am not ibo, and I don't believe in that shitty agitation called Biafra.
All I want is fairness and Justice, which that Hypocritical Buhari is denying Nigerians by his bigotry.
U must not be igbo to be ipob
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by samstels: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
Wahala be like Nnamdi Kanu who no fit escape finish cheesy

When Buhari said Ipob is like a 'dot in a circle' most people no understand gan. By the time he made that statement he must have round up the leader of Ipob in a circle.

Fear who no fear Buhari!

common english you cannot write
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by CharleyBright(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
ChukwuObe:

That is if you and your family do not vote for another fulani man in 2023. Hahahahaha

Not in your dream.
Even at gun point that will never happen.
You can continue in your Fulani ass-licking, just count me out.
Am not a Fulani slave like you.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by od501: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Felixamos:

The shit is too annoying man! Most Nigerians are not worth fighting for especially the mumu's on nairaland

Aswear
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by CharleyBright(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
Coldie:

U must not be igbo to be ipob

I didn't know you are in position to tell me what I believe in and what I am.
I know u are daft, but I didn't know the extent.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by CSTRR: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by lasisi69(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Savage grin grin
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Dpharisee: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Handsum64:

No
The British government and some of his lieutenants demanded he accounts for IPOB diaspora funds in his custody and under his control.
He knew he could not, he was unable to and to avoid further probe he wanted to escape to Germany not knowing that traps have been set everywhere for him.
Beer parlour talk after 12 bottles cheesy
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by ottidex(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Kikiki grin

Good Job DSS. The FG should get death penalty for us. Binta is somehow weak, take this case from her and give it to someone courageous

Hahaha I see wat u did...
But no fire without smoke
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Get ready we will certainly know who will have the last laugh...... the dead gods... are beating their chest!!
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Housing(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wish useless language? The FG have make Nnamdi Kanu an hero.

He there not fall sick. People working with PMB are very poor with choice of words as Government's mouth piece and this are well laced in Buhari recent interviews.

The Federal Government need to de-escalate. Not to do otherwise.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
This terrorist is also talking. Lol

1 Like

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by nlreserve: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
Handsum64:

Are you normal?
Are you abnormal?
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by ibedun: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Beancounter93:

Nigeria is no zoo

It is a country where people think that because we have enough resources, we should share the money equitably from the resources we make.

Well, that's not how countries work.

You use your resources to develop products that can benefit the world...which is how many developed countries, and even high ranking 'developing' countries like China work.

The resources we have in Nigeria cannot earn us enough money to sustain us at our population. All the crisis we are seeing, secession included is because everyone thinks the other one has more money than they do. (And that includes the Hausas...one common argument I hear from there is that Southerners dominate the civil service and the business world...so they should be leaders for 'balance')..and also because what we earn is not enough for everyone.

So, either we all become more productive, and stop stfiling production by all this subsidy nonsense in power and the oil sector that prevents real growth in that sector...or we face more crisis.

Nigeria must give up its addiction to oil and resources, and must industrialize...otherwise even when splitting occurs there would be a big war for resources that will never end.

You did not mention the obsession with sex and the resulting babies, babies, more babies; all by bunch of wretched people!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Oblitz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Buhari has damaged Nigeria beyond repair. If Nigeria survives his tenure, it won't survive the next. Northerners have become used to lopsided appointments and bring treated better than others. When a new president from another group comes in, it's the northerners that would start the war of disintegration.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by candidbabe(f): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Egalitarian1:
Still waiting for the same language to be made clear to the understanding of killer Fulani herdsmen, Bandits and Bokoharam.

Are you saying that the federal government have not been killing bokoharam and bandits all this while?
Let's call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Basher8583: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

But marauding herdsmen of Fulani extractions are yet to understand the language naa, not even a single arrest over the years despite the recorded attrocities committed by the blood thirsty group or are they not part of "everyone" that ought to understand the spoken language of the President ?

You better go and tell your igbo brothers acting like fulani herdsmen that the game is up. No one buys the herdsmen storyline anymore. You are all filled with lies.

You can kill a grown man because he stole yam but you cannot kill a fulani herdsmen. Even as slow as they would be with thier cows you still cant do anything. Them dey use jazz for una? All the jungle justice una dey do why you no wait for FG.

1 Like

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by hope4nigeria(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
HonNL:
Bashir Ahmad, the President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide on New Media hours after the rearrest of proscribed IPOB’s leader, Nnamdi Kanu says his boss “language” can now be understood by everyone.

Bashir Ahmad
Op tell bastard/Bashir that he's very stupid, the language he can't tell bandits and Boko Haram?
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by oloshun(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please how did he come to Nigeria?
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by easiaq(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin grin
Sorry oo Baba Bubu,I swear I no go do am again

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by GoldHorse(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes, it is crystal clear. Pamper and encourage confirmed terrorists but arrest and incarcerate freedom fighters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / DSS Declares Crackdown On Social Media Users Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.