Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

"The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad (48217 Views)

2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? / Anambra 2021: The Coast Still Clear For Godwin Maduka / Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by gidjah(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

But marauding herdsmen of Fulani extractions are yet to understand the language naa, not even a single arrest over the years despite the recorded attrocities committed by the blood thirsty group or are they not part of "everyone" that ought to understand the spoken language of the President ?
you are correct Sir. Over here up north, Fulani's are killing on a spree no hindrance, our farms are been looted and ransacked by Fulani's and their cows daily.They still made attempt at my maize farm y day.they are so proud and can confront at will because their Abraham is on d throne .No single truthful arrest here .Virtually all d TIV's in Nassarawa ,Taraba , and Jos can't farm in d forest as we speak .85% can't enter in to their forest farms coz of the weapon yielding Demons known as herders.NOW they are swfit in arresting Kanu just for hate sake and tribalism .WHICH WAY ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by viktohmarkz(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Its a pity that most people miss the picture,

We are in a country where if you tell to speak the truth you'll be tracking, hunted and brought down.

While the criminals are loose going freely.

MNK,
Wasn't right with his ways of doing things but his intentions where good, we are been robbed of our rights, we are living on the edge, the only way out is out of this shithole.

But until i get out, we are all in this together.

Those saying he deserves what he got, am only laughing
We are in a shithole
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by 7lives: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Kikiki grin

Good Job DSS. The FG should get death penalty for us. Binta is somehow weak, take this case from her and give it to someone courageous

This is letting him off cheaply, the government should compile the list of all the dead law enforcement agents killed by IPOB, and other atrocities like arson and send the animal to Hague.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Drixlee: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Kikiki grin

Good Job DSS. The FG should get death penalty for us. Binta is somehow weak, take this case from her and give it to someone courageous
..FG dey flex muscles for Nnamdi kanu body but dem dey romance book haram,you no see say you no get sense

1 Like

Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Felixamos:

The shit is too annoying man! Most Nigerians are not worth fighting for especially the mumu's on nairaland

To fight for Nigerians is to fight in vain.
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Beancounter93:

Nigeria is no zoo

It is a country where people think that because we have enough resources, we should share the money equitably from the resources we make.

Well, that's not how countries work.

You use your resources to develop products that can benefit the world...which is how many developed countries, and even high ranking 'developing' countries like China work.

The resources we have in Nigeria cannot earn us enough money to sustain us at our population. All the crisis we are seeing, secession included is because everyone thinks the other one has more money than they do. (And that includes the Hausas...one common argument I hear from there is that Southerners dominate the civil service and the business world...so they should be leaders for 'balance')..and also because what we earn is not enough for everyone.

So, either we all become more productive, and stop stfiling production by all this subsidy nonsense in power and the oil sector that prevents real growth in that sector...or we face more crisis.

Nigeria must give up its addiction to oil and resources, and must industrialize...otherwise even when splitting occurs there would be a big war for resources that will never end.

Do you live in Nigeria? If you don't, you are a worthless hypocrite. If the country was so great, why did you leave?
Re: "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
kneehighbootz:

Do you live in Nigeria? If you don't, you are a worthless hypocrite. If the country was so great, why did you leave?

Actually, I live in Naija and earn my living here...so you can withdraw the hypocrite comment fast.

(Infact I spent part of last night in darkness because them DISCOS switched off the light and the generator has broken down again...sigh).

I did have a chance to check out some 12 years ago, but I chose to come back. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes, meh.

I live in Nigeria. cheesy, not in Canada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo) / Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.