Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo (573 Views)

Albino Votes: Is This The Picture Of The Day From Osun Election? / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / But Why Is Nnamdi Kanu's Junior Sister Still In The "Zoo" Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by BuharisBoy: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
If you , you know
Re: Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by Militant30: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
The same monkey that placed bounty on Gov Wike's head can not even hide his tail.

He was caught like a preeek that is stuck in punanny grin grin grin grin grin grin

He should come to Ph and behead Wike by himself.

Real men don't run they stand for what they believe in, not a made in China Shekau grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by caesymore(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
BuharisBoy:
If you , you know

Aboki and iberibe na 5 and 6 grin
Re: Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by OnionBandit(f): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please mods, delete this thread

I don't want to be tempted to make comment on the arrest of the albino. I am in a spare parts market

Make dem no break my head

2 Likes

Re: Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by BuharisBoy: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
OnionBandit:
Please mods, delete this thread

I don't want to be tempted to make comment on the arrest of the albino. I am in a spare parts market

Make dem no break my head

1 Like

Re: Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin

Re: Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by ItsTutsi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nyamuri flat.head hunchback bleaching cownu grin cheesy

Re: Albino Monkey Is Back To The Zoo by NyamiriFlathead: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dotians are in severe pain right now, their only lord and saviour has been arrested like a nobody, imagine the bragging on nairaland from demented ipigidiots from redmud land that nnamidiot cownu can not be arrested, what a shame

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Justice Minister Calls Nigeria's Justice Minister, Malami, A "Disgrace" / Atiku Bread Hits Kano, Distributed To Residents / 300 Nigerians Illegally Arrested, Languishing In Italian Jails – Ex-commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.