Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans (1156 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Caption This Photo Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Eating Fufu With His Family In UK / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
The fugitive was chest beating after dressing like a woman and escaped through Cameroon.

He didn't come for his father's burial
He didn't come for mother's burial

Now he comes to eat watery beans in kuje. And now beans is expensive.
Behold I present to you... The watery beans devouring dilector grin

3 Likes

Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by KillMNKnow(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
We are asking for death penalty
Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin
Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by OyigboUpdate: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
MrFourSHIRTS:
The fugitive was chest beating after dressing like a woman and escaped through Cameroon.

grin

See his face now like fulani
Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by nlreserve: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by MrFourSHIRTS: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Whalala from who no like beans
Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by ItsTutsi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
What if I like watery beans!! Ur just hating on me because I used Bia.fraud agitation to afford Fendi, while potopoto/erosion is ravaging my region
MrFourSHIRTS:

1 Like

Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
ItsTutsi:
What if I like watery beans!! Ur just hating on me because I used Bia.fraud agitation to afford Fendi, while potopoto/erosion is ravaging my region

Whalala for who no dey wear Fendi but dey wear fake babalawo bullet proof...

You are very nkonso grin

1 Like

Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by SimplyShit: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
We are asking for death penalty

You will be dead waiting
Re: A Rare Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Eating Beans by BItt: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
ItsTutsi:
you people on Nairaland sha

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: Every Nigerian Should View South Africa Thread By Joziboi / Southern Nigeria Would Have Been Richer Than The USA And Japan(video) / Nnamdi Kanu: What Happened To EXTRA ORDINARY RENDITION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.