Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (79663 Views)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / BREAKING Ajimobi Actually Died Last Week From Coronavirus, His Death Was Covered / #RevolutionNow: Man Beaten & Dragged Into Police Van For Having Sharp Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Saao(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin I hope God sympathises with him if not something big is about to happen to him
lol, nothing will happen to him. The security understand kanu now that before and they know what his men can do that's why they don't want to take chances. They will only use him to bargain that's all. Nothing will happen to him. Even his arrest was illegal no Diplomacy was involve and the world is watching carefully.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by obembet(f): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
I still have doubt if it was Kanu.. let assume that he's criminal like Evans or whatever..

Why is face was covered?.

Why not allow Justice or press to confirm him?

It's likely that DSS has killed him and use replace him with someone else in Court.

So we are dealing with faceless criminal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by wallarwallar(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Newsmic:
An eyewitness present at the Abuja Federal High Court where IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu was arraigned today has stated that he saw the IPOB leader dragged into the court with chains on his hands and feet, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOCEfN9XVNQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1394256/eyewitness-nnamdi-kanu-dragged-court-chains-video/

Nigeria is a Zoo rule by Animalistic human being.. You arrested a wanted fugitive without providing details of how he was arrested with no picture from court proceeding... No sane country behave in dis manner .. Freedom of Information is just on paper
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Why does he always look so sober whenever he is in chains?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Iceyjayz: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'm very positive they will kill this guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by yemiyemi: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
In as much as i do not personally agree or in support of successions rather than complete devolution of power to sub national govts, i think it is also absolutely wicked and unjust for federal govt to treat someone that is already in court present for trial.

Injustice and unfair treatnents as it were culminated in several successionists agitations we are currently witnessing all over Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Debra911(f): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wichtig:
Let's hope that evil Fulani herdsmen will not see this as victory and start their killings, rapings and kidnappings in igbo land again.
There is still killings in igbo land today , in facts as at last week in Imo state. The Igbo's are already enslaved in this country called Nigeria, only God can save from these injustice and slavery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by grandstar(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wicked man.

What won't the British government release him when he was sponsoring killings and gross violence

There's no peace for the wicked!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by hammer3x: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Hmm am not in support of inhumane treatment but right now am sure security operatives would treat him anyhow cause he flout court orders and ran away..I just pray and hope the treat him well... I actually feel sorry for him cause now he would be treated as an enemy of the country... may God see him through

Are you having an event /seminar coming up with LAGOS and it's axis.?
Dont just gather people together without providing adequate security..

When it comes to event guard / security , at SANTOMA SECURITY we've got well trained, equipped and experienced Bouncer that can guard your event at an affordable rate.. you can reach out to us via phone call / WhatsApp 08068257915 or 08187125825

PRAY VERY HARD... WE ARE NOT WORRIED AND NOT PRAYING.

FULANI ARE THE PEOPLE CONCERNED.

WATEVA U PEOPLE DO, U WILL SURELY ACCOUNT.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by mauchiz: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
President Buhari release Nnamdi kanu, you are the cause of all agitations, you have been ruling Nigeria as if is your father's throne.

Majority of igbos are in support of Nnamdi kanu because of your wickedness.

Igbos have been marginalised in Nigeria, they have never been given an opportunity to lead Nigeria.
Federal government has not been doing anything in the south East, all the federal roads in the south east are bad.
Nigeria government has never been fair to the people of southeast.
I have never been a fan of Nnamdi kanu, but I will not keep quiet for Nigeria government to treat him anyhow because he has been agitating for the right cause.
If igbos are treated like Nigerians and given the same opportunity, there will not be agitations.
Buhari should leave him and start constructing all federal roads in the south east, he should do his job, give everyone equal opportunity, stop discrimination and tribalism in appointments.
All the problems we have in Nigeria, you are the cause.

#Leave Nnamdi Kanu alone

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Gokoyer0(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Whatever that will end this fake entity called Nigeria is a welcome development.

A sane poster above me has mentioned that, Biafra is an ideality but Kanu is just an entity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by aspabay(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
[s]This confirm that the picture of Kalu in Fendi wear s fake

Badly photoshopped[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Justpassingby45(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
benuejosh:
Fear who no fear Buhari

It's not about Buhari but the evil men on the throne, what is hard to let go on what you don't want.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by romanhunk(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fact is he was drugged from whichever country where he was kidnapped and then smuggled into Nigeria, even the picture released to the public of him in cuffs and Fendi tracksuits confirms he was drugged hence the reason malami didn't disclose the particular country where the kidnapping happened so as not to implicate the country.. Nnamdi kanu isn't holding any valid Nigeria passport but a British passport meaning the Nigeria government foolishly kidnapped and smuggled a British citizen into Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Mitsurugi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Hmm am not in support of inhumane treatment but right now am sure security operatives would treat him anyhow cause he flout court orders and ran away..I just pray and hope the treat him well... I actually feel sorry for him cause now he would be treated as an enemy of the country... may God see him through

Are you having an event /seminar coming up with LAGOS and it's axis.?
Dont just gather people together without providing adequate security..

When it comes to event guard / security , at SANTOMA SECURITY we've got well trained, equipped and experienced Bouncer that can guard your event at an affordable rate.. you can reach out to us via phone call / WhatsApp 08068257915 or 08187125825

The way you guys bandy this flout court orders and ran away sef. How come everyone suddenly has selective amnesia on what transpired and led to his "running away". How come no one connects the dots to why Sen. Abaribe his surety was never arraigned when MNK broke bail. Look, I don't support the man but my problem is with the Nigerian youth who can't reason with the right points or ask the right questions. That's why we are being toyed with in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by hammer3x: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
KANU NEVER FIRED A SHOT, YET AK47 WERE FIRED.

SO, HOLDING KANU OR KILLING HIM, DOES NOT AFFECT ANYTHING.

NA ONLY GO WE DEY HEAR... NEVER COME!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by tmanuelle(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Carthman:
I really hope this won’t create more problems

So long as he doesn't try to escape. It shouldn't create problem for him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by aspabay(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Elock1:
smiley
Why do those photos look photoshopped?
And why didn't they just video him

And why so many damn rumours about how and where he was caught.
How come the whole arrest was done in secret.

I dunno, but the whole arrest thing get k-leg
Let's wait and see Sha.

OKay, next time they will announce to the world that they want to arrest him, they will inform all radio and TV stations that they are trailing him.

It seems you guys think with your shit hole.

July 26th, he will have his day in court.

You want to see him wait till July 26th
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Omasanjunior(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Who cares if he was carried or bagged. He made a mistake leaving the Uk. Don't know if it was for arms or olosho. So many fake reports everywhere. One thing that is not fake though, is the fact that he will understand the language of Buhari. That wicked fulani that has donated his heart to cows.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by GeneralPula: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Duru9:
I've strong feelings that they used woman lured this dude out of UK

Na woman he go see outside UK

E no fit pass woman..

I’ve not seen him drinking or smoking publicly, but I’ve seen him posing with a woman publicly..

People who knows him must have told FG he likes women..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This confirm that the picture of Kalu in Fendi wear s fake

Badly photoshopped

Keep wailing and crying for the albino hunchback coward terrorist.
Photoshop ko, photooffice ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Boudiccao: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wichtig:
Let's hope that evil Fulani herdsmen will not see this as victory and start their killings, rapings and kidnappings in igbo land again.

They wouldn't. Igbo people wouldn't fold their arms this time.
Herdsmen starting their nonesense again in the East is tantamount to calling for a war.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by hammer3x: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Omasanjunior:
Who cares if he was carried or bagged. He made a mistake leaving the Uk. Don't know if it was for arms or olosho. So many fake reports everywhere. One thing that is not fake though, is the fact that he will understand the language of Buhari. That wicked fulani that has donated his heart to cows.

THEN YOU DONT KNOW KANU.

KANU HAS DONATED HIS HEART TO BIAFRA.

HE WAS JUST AN ENTERTAINER WITH BROADCAST.

THE REAL FIGHTERS ARE THE IGBO PEOPLE AND COMMANDERS ON GROUND.

THE FUNDING NETWORK IS ALREADY SET UP AND THEY EVEN HAVE AN APP.

ALLIANCE WITH SOUTHERN CAMEROON AND EVEN AVENGERS.

I DONT THINK KANU IS STILL NEED, WE ARE GOOD TO GO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by agabaI23(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is exactly what happened between me and one Alhaji's wife that has been forming hard to get.
She never saw it coming. From e-mails, to messages, the next place she found herself was on my bed.

The moral of the story is,

Never looseguard.
The one who wants you will never stop till they get you.
1 Peter 5:8
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This confirm that the picture of Kalu in Fendi wear s fake

Badly photoshopped

You keep on shifting goal pole from one side to the other..

Igbo people..

Anywhere belle face..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by RichAbujaGuy: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
I don't agree with this lamidi cownu's arrest story.

This man is well protected by the UK govt.

Special fierce looking guys were attached to him as bodyguards, so how were these bodyguards overpowered by the zoo?

Na lie joor, our dear ohamadick lamidi cownu is in UK watching and laughing at the zoo. undecided

Interesting pic. I've been wondering if Israel grew tired of him and gave him up. I see their flag in the far right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by pacespot(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Special fierce looking guys were attached to him as bodyguards, so how were these bodyguards overpowered by the zoo?

Na lie joor, our dear ohamadick lamidi cownu is in UK watching and laughing at the zoo. undecided

He is of no use to the British, they will dispose you off if they no longer need you, that is the reality of life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Omodua(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Newsmic:
An eyewitness present at the Abuja Federal High Court where IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu was arraigned today has stated that he saw the IPOB leader dragged into the court with chains on his hands and feet, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOCEfN9XVNQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1394256/eyewitness-nnamdi-kanu-dragged-court-chains-video/
We are in serious trouble as a nation.
Imagine,an accused brought to the Court in chains and face covered with hood. This what obtains in Core Islamic countries.
We need to unite because Malami and his goons wants to impose Sharia into our judicial system. Not Long ago, DSS and Islamic Police went to the house of Legal Advisor to IPOB and dragged his PA out from the bed,clubbed him to death and set him ablaze in the car belonging to the lawyer. This exemplary act of barbarism cannot be justified by whatever measure of offense committed.
Nigeria is at razor's edge!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Boudiccao: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Debra911:

There is still killings in igbo land today , in facts as at last week in Imo state. The Igbo's are already enslaved in this country called Nigeria, only God can save from these injustice and slavery

Is the Fulani military or the herdsmen that are doing the killing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by kessdivine4all: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Dry joke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by fredoooooo: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na Jubrin dey do all these not Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.