Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (79484 Views)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / BREAKING Ajimobi Actually Died Last Week From Coronavirus, His Death Was Covered / #RevolutionNow: Man Beaten & Dragged Into Police Van For Having Sharp Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by mecussey(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mitsurugi:

The way you guys bandy this flout court orders and ran away sef. How come everyone suddenly has selective amnesia on what transpired and led to his "running away". How come no one connects the dots to why Sen. Abaribe his surety was never arraigned when MNK broke bail. Look, I don't support the man but my problem is with the Nigerian youth who can't reason with the right points or ask the right questions. That's why we are being toyed with in this country.

I am happy now to see one person with sense. So unfortunate that the Nigerian youths are also unreasonable like the old men. e go tey before Nigeria go better..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Patrioticman007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Omodua:
We are in serious trouble as a nation.
Imagine,an accused brought to the Court in chains and face covered with hood. This what obtains in Core Islamic countries.
We need to unite because Malami and his goons wants to impose Sharia into our judicial system. Not Long ago, DSS and Islamic Police went to the house of Legal Advisor to IPOB and dragged his PA out from the bed,clubbed him to death and set him ablaze in the car belonging to the lawyer. This exemplary act of barbarism cannot be justified by whatever measure of offense committed.
Nigeria is at razor's edge!

Olodo go google & see its the CIA & FBI from a Christian country, that hood & chain their suspects our NIA & DSS learnt it from them.
But wait, the day your commit a crime is the day you loose your freedom.
When ipobians were slaughtering innocent Nigerians, just to Christianize them, una no talk,ooooo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by melexchi(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bro na u talk finish, if he used his so called ESN chase bandits from Igbo land mehn i would have been happy but he never cared about them , like he said he is ready to sacrifice 3million Igbos to get Biafra i wonder who him wan come rule
Godpikin99:
My brother! Nah wetin him for do bi that.

If to say him use ESN men to chase away bandits and other criminal elements away from East the thing for make sense.

But Sha, God will see him through.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Lucifer1419: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
JudasNaCarrot:
This young man brought this upon himself. He abused everyone,brainwashed and instigated his followers against the state and anyone who disagree with him about his modus operandi.

General Chuckwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu did all he could, brought war upon his people and couldn't break away. He later turned a poltician because that is the only way he can make things right even if he would still want to break away from Nigeria.

What stops you from doing this whole agitation the way it was,peaceful and not violent confrontation. What stops you from forming a party or better still agitate to restructuring, constitutional conference so that the present constitution can be changed and referendum enshrined in it so that you begin to agitate for referendum since it is then constitutional.

This small boy (according to Wike) just came from nowhere and started causing trouble here and there. The destruction of both life and properties by his foot soldiers in the East within this short space of time is immeasurable.

Nnamdi Kanu will be used by the Federal government and the so called Fulani Caliphate in power to shine.
Kanu remains the most unintelligent, unfocused, directionless and callous self determination agitator of our time.

My people have this adage that when mouth goes to war first, when eventually the legs goes, it will never come back.

A big lesson to other copy cats.
. You did not type this rubbish when he was still at large, and how do you know that he had been captured by the Nigeria government, Nigerians youth only make mouth when they see the down fall a man,I remember hushpupi when every one was hailing him, the moment he was caught for fraudulent crime, 70% of his Instagram followers unfollow him, they say Victory has 100 fathers and defeat is an orphan.” John f.kennedy, am not surprised by your comments, without the knowledge of MNK, the yorubas wouldn't have known the tricks the fulani government where using to kill innocent Nigeria, this same man that you are accusing of open the eyes of many Nigeria youth to know the deadly game the fulani government where playing in south east using herdsmen to weaken the eastern region by killing farmers, without the help of MNK today with his security men ESN by now the fulanis would have occupied the 5 eastern part of Nigeria,i dont know if you were paid to lie or you are one of the Fulani propagander spreading lies and hatered, but what am asuring you off, is that the truth has many enemies but lies has many politicians friends all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Lazenby007(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This confirm that the picture of Kalu in Fendi wear s fake

Badly photoshopped
What is so special about Fendi!?. So someone in Fendi goes to commit a crime and gets caught, will not be dragged and beaten because he wears Fendi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by ITbomb(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
benuejosh:
Fear who no fear Buhari
The report says, Buhari was not even aware of the arrest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by shawn55ng: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Duru9:
I've strong feelings that they used woman lured this dude out of UK

Na woman he go see outside UK

You are right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Sholaco: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yes, he is a criminal and do not deserve fair treatment grin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by maikeke(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hahhhh He was dragged to Zoo Court as Cow, stupid adultery a woman lured him outside uk for pussy just to satisfy his banana
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by kingsaif(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Haha baba say the whole arrest was secret, ok you wan make DSS announce public holiday say dewm wan go catch Nnamdi Kanu abi? some people get sense sha
Elock1:
smiley
Why do those photos look photoshopped?
And why didn't they just video him

And why so many damn rumours about how and where he was caught.
How come the whole arrest was done in secret.

I dunno, but the whole arrest thing get k-leg
Let's wait and see Sha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by frankyychiji(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin I hope God sympathises with him if not something big is about to happen to him
Lol.. nothing will happen to him.

The issue is now more delicate than it was.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Okoroawusa: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
wallarwallar:

Nigeria is a Zoo rule by Animalistic human being.. You arrested a wanted fugitive without providing details of how he was arrested with no picture from court proceeding... No sane country behave in dis manner .. Freedom of Information is just on paper
Are you saying that Nnamdi Kanu is currently detained in the Zoo? Upon all the noise?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by TenderManiac: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
legendsilver:
The monkey has being captured and taken tlo a zoo prison.
Bros abeg check your English. Don't spoil the fun.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by malakaimoscondo: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Carthman:
I really hope this won’t create more problems
igbos don't have balls..wen the rant I just laugh......no tribe wey get mind like Hausa fulani.......how many igbos fit wear sucide vest?how many can go sucide mission willingly?if kanu die they won't raise eyebrow..the fear pass anything na only for keyboard they they get mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by sparko1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
I don't agree with this lamidi cownu's arrest story.

This man is well protected by the UK govt.

Special fierce looking guys were attached to him as bodyguards, so how were these bodyguards overpowered by the zoo?

Na lie joor, our dear ohamadick lamidi cownu is in UK watching and laughing at the zoo. undecided

The UK government even gave him a palace! Hahaha! You are very funny!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Barrywilly(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'm disappointed that they didn't put chain on his neck and drag him with it grin grin grin. Common efulefu that he is. Since he said that Nigeria is a zoo, he should be put in an iron cage somewhere ; cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by tianshie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
RigentPlus:
Ok

Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

Wow. Is it 500,000 an hour, Mr. Scammer?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by MrGerald(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This confirm that the picture of Kalu in Fendi wear s fake

Badly photoshopped
I noticed that initially, the head on the body in fendi wear are quite different, I think the face was made from his first incarceration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Duru9:
I've strong feelings that they used woman lured this dude out of UK

Na woman he go see outside UK
excatly bro that is wat am hearing too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Sammyramires(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by resourcedude: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Blackdisciple(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Face covered can be any one...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
To the lefelendum crew, weeping may injure for the night but joy cometh in mourning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by mymadam(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is exactly what happened between me and one Alhaji's wife that has been forming hard to get.
She never saw it coming. From e-mails, to messages, the next place she found herself was on my bed...

Bad guy tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by hansomb: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is exactly what happened between me and one Alhaji's wife that has been forming hard to get.
She never saw it coming. From e-mails, to messages, the next place she found herself was on my bed.

The moral of the story is,

Never looseguard.
The one who wants you will never stop till they get you.
1 Peter 5:8
You mean you go after married women ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Ugonna62: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
dmbb:
The malnourished terrorist delector was dragged in to the court of the zoo like a cow grin
And for that reason, the price of food items have droped drastically in the market,and insecurity have disapear,herdsmen have stop killing and raping ur mothers,farmers in IDPs have return to their homes and resume farming,bandits have stop abducting students and travelers,students have return to class rooms in the north.our currency have regain its value and infletion rate is lookig good,and the the economy is now doing well,corruption is gone , everything is now fine in Nigeria because kanu is arrested.thou we disagree on almost everything ,but when it has to do with the killing of igboman we agree in unison ,no quams, na here we dey! Lets see how it goes.MNK FOREVER.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by legendsilver(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
TenderManiac:

Bros abeg check your English. Don't spoil the fun.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Princeton92(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

I believe it is photoshopped, the pics sef is ridiculous and lack photographic merits. However, someone said he might have been killed and it's another person inside the covered mask being deceitfully paraded as Kanu.

If this is true, then this is bad.

He just cannot be killed because if they ever kill Nnamdi Kanu then, it's all invitation for war!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by sharpwriter(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Princeton92:

He just cannot be killed because if they ever kill Nnamdi Kanu then, it's all invitation for war!

I hope so o..... But these evil guyz are desperate o... Even if he's not dead yet, they can make him die in prison afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness by Princeton92(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

I hope so o..... But these evil guyz are desperate o... Even if he's not dead yet, they can make him die in prison afterwards.

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.