Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (77600 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Kidney, Heart Failure: Rich Oganiru 'Azu' In Hospital Bed Begging (Video) / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Tolani1122(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2021
Ohh I need to stop hanging out with davido, another sheet again Again , na God know the koko
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Tolani1122(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Ohh I need to stop hanging out with davido, another sheet again Again , na God know the koko .RIP to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by abbaashiru(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2021
insidelife22:
wetin kill am
DAVIDO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Justice3000(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2021
Its the mid of the month already.... Time to pay yearly due.
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Iceyjayz: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2021
dominique:
His father died earlier this year and now he's also gone. His family must be going through so much pains right now. May God console them
Nawa oh, this is so terrible

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Roman7(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2021
barcaboi:
I’m battling this with my guy now now in the hospital. God please help

How's your guy doin now?
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by liveyourlife007(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2021
Na every year. Tagbo still dey memory cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Queenserah26(f): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Them Don mention am, oya come out cheesy

RIP Obama DMW

Shellsploit:
Make i dey i observe to see if anyone go mention ritual ..

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Teeboi56: 7:31am On Jun 30, 2021
insidelife22:
wetin kill am
Wetin dey kill person ,no be death
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Segzy19: 7:35am On Jun 30, 2021
Too much drugs, smoking, alcohol, partying, travel and sex. Almost on a daily basis. Life is on the fast lane for them

Those guys have no time to eat natural foods, fruits, sleep and rest.

Heart failure is inevitable.

Others should learn to rest and take things easy. I hope they learn

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Misternas89(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Revolva:
Dis one wey 30BG de die every year

Who's next ....kemi okuloyun don talk am
These people no go kill person with laff, which one be okuloyun again......okuloyun ko aiyeloyun ni grin grin grin
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Overdose
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by geok12(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2021
Na drug go kill am
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by snoopz: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2021
Too much shayo no good
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by kumulus(m): 9:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Take care of your mind folks, it's convenient to say it was drugs, alcohol and/or stress. People go through a whole lot of shit they're bottling up inside that's eating them up and putting too much PRESSURE on their hearts (I believe there's a science behind this). Last year I was having a hard time and thankfully I paid attention to my body and it's functioning, I noticed I wasn't breathing fine. My breaths were short-spanned and lacking depth and I was beginning to feel pains in my heart, I wasn't doing drugs nor alcohol at this time but I was worrying alot. I was horribly mind troubled and knew I had to take a break. Left where I was to spend two months at my old folk's, gratefully I touched base with myself and got back on track.

Pay attention to your mental health fellas, that's the root of all ailing and eventual death if proper care isn't taken.

"Man's lifelong pursuit isn't happiness but Peace, not as the world gives. For this is the elusive elixir, the promised heaven" -Lloyd
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by barcaboi(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2021
Roman7:

How's your guy doin now?

Fine thankfully. He was already hallucinating. He’s stable and talking well now.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Sapphire94: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2021
insidelife22:
wetin kill am

IGBO!
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Samidoh: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2021
What this guys get themselves into in other to roll with the likes of davido and wizkid, no let peer pressure do you something,Dey content with wetin you get
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Judging by d lighter in his hand i think it might b d smoking
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by ledaman: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
There is time for everything. Rest in peace Uthman.
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Habiyo: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dalil8:
Hmmmm Davido

Once is chance, twice is coincidence, third time is a pattern - Ian Fleming

But make i no talk sha.

Davido is using them for sacrifices every year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Femeto: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
lagusboyyy:
One of his bodyguards also died recently.
Thats T.J.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by lagusboyyy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Femeto:
Thats T.J.
Yeah!
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dalil8:
Hmmmm Davido

Once is chance, twice is coincidence, third time is a pattern - Ian Fleming

But make i no talk sha.

This is it, many of these guys go around drinking, eating and smoking all kinds of stuffs. Overtime if ure nor the careful type this can take a toll on ur health. Not everything u take is good for ur system so don't do more than urself while enjoying the good Life.
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by yinkabeauty: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
It's not Davido, its Covid 19.
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Zeezlamega(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2021
jorez:
TIWA.....

Good morning boss.
I contacted around 2017 about information about LAME. It’s been a while and I’m about to be 1.
Do you mind if I get your contact please.
Would like to communicate somethings to you sir
Re: Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) by Toni19: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Let's work together.

2elliot:
I have some good gospel songs I wrote. E no go bad if I fit share am with you make u work on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos / Lukaku Meets His Look-like, Stormy At Wizkid's 02 Arena / Pretty Mike Celebrates Father's Day With Unclad Ladies (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.