Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why I Escaped From Nigeria —IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Escaped From Nigeria —IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu (230 Views)

Biafra: What We Must Do To End Insecurity In Nigeria - Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Meet Nairalander Who Escaped Death few Hours Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Escaped From Nigeria —IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by gistnaijazone: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu who is the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has giving reasons why he escaped from Nigeria.

Kanu revealed this today being Tuesday when he was brought to the Federal High Court, Abuja by heavy security operatives.

The IPOB leader, who was blindfolded and sneaked into the courtroom by Department of State Services (DSS) operatives in handcuffs while his legs were also chained, asked the presiding Judge, Binta Nyako for permission to address the court and present his side of the story.

Upon being granted permission, Kanu told the court that his house was unlawfully invaded by security men with his life seriously threatened.

Kanu further added that he would have been killed along with other on the day of the invasion, if not for the wisdom he applied to flee the country.

The prosecution however applied that Kanu jumped bail and should be remanded at DSS custody.

Justice Nyanko granted the application and adjourned the matter to July 26, 2021.

READ MORE NEWS ABOUT NNAMDI KANU
https://gistnaijazone.com/why-i-escaped-from-nigeria-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Why I Escaped From Nigeria —IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Ofemmanu1: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shocker
Re: Why I Escaped From Nigeria —IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu by Gentlerespect76: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
One thing I know about MNK is that he is not in this struggle for money, influence or power. No, it goes beyond that for him. I also know that with the loss of both his parents, he had crossed the Rubicon!

MNK is ready for whatever that the future brings for him and his people. Even in this darkest hour of his second incarceration, may God cause him to experience uncommon courage, peace and hope in his innermost being, amen.

(1) (Reply)

Morebaze Relationship, Education And Sport Forum / Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho, Says NBA Vice President / Igangan, Ibarapa Communities Express Support For Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.