Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC (15434 Views)

Edo Speaker, Okiye, Six Others Formally Defect To PDP / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by PrinceOfLagos: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2021
Exponential101:
So your Igbo bigoted fish head brain dead father woke up with another Tinubu migraine early this morning ?! Tinubu palaver must kee your father ni since he as been tormenting your entire household free of charge from your birth.

Seeing you cry gives me joy

Cry cry cry and never stop crying because Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria

We've perfected his disgrace and soon you will hear from us.

The pic below s just a reminder of what we can do to him If he pushes his luck too far.

Awolowo and Mko abiola case on her they ended up will be a child play compared to what we are cooking for your jagabandit.

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by chrisxxx(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2021
akaahs:

If at all a free and fair election ll b allow then I will take u serious.
I dont know why people find it difficult to understand simple sentence.
I only said it will be difficult for a PDP governor to win in Zamfara just as it will be difficult for an APC governor to win in Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by 7lives: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2021
xcolanto:

True, the "north" are bagging more states so that the votes can swing via party lines. With PDP having minority states and minority votes there is no way they can beat Apc at presidential level of elections.

Na only you sabi as the matter dey go.
PDP is about to be reduced to a local champion.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by 7lives: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2021
ZIAZI:
Can the PDP test the waters judicially? He didn't become a governor through the ballots but through a Supreme Court decision.
To me, the Supreme Court declared a party the winner of the election and not an individual. Therefore, this victory solely belongs to the party, PDP, and Gov. Matawali could therefore be replace with another.

I KNOW SAY NA NAIJA WE DEY SHA, BUT THIS LOOKS POSSIBLE. grin grin

Clap for yourself, APC did not win in Bayelsa na only David Lyon and him deputy contested.
Shior.
Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by Harmattan123(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2021
Your sins are forgiven, temporarily

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by barcaboi(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
He has forgotten so quickly what that evil party did to him in 2019 election. Well, wishing him all the best in his political career. Only analog people with analog thinking brain will join an evil party full of evil people.
What did they do? He lost woefully and got his victory due to internal crisis. Zamfara is a strong APC base and he only defected for his own second term and career. Y’all don’t follow up on these things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by barcaboi(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Politician without scruples.

APC rigged election you contested and PDP went to court and reclaimed your mandate and today you think APC is the best for you ?

How i wish Yari the former governor can teach him a lesson just to tell him that he was not a popular candidate before supreme Court awarded that seat to him.

Which stupid mandate. Apc lost due to rival congresses and factions; not because of any stupid mandate. The man lost woefully at the polls
Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by Triplerg: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2021
chrisxxx:
embarassedThis is defection of necessity. The truth must be told that in a free and fair election it almost impossible to win in Zamfara as a PDP governor just as it is to win in Imo State as an APC governor.
It can only be through the court.
You seem to be the only person who understands the situation. This defection is of absolute necessity for the survival of the governor. Had he stood a realistic chance of victory on the PDP platform, he wouldn't have decamped
Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by Triplerg: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2021
ZIAZI:
Can the PDP test the waters judicially? He didn't become a governor through the ballots but through a Supreme Court decision.
To me, the Supreme Court declared a party the winner of the election and not an individual. Therefore, this victory solely belongs to the party, PDP, and Gov. Matawali could therefore be replace with another.

I KNOW SAY NA NAIJA WE DEY SHA, BUT THIS LOOKS POSSIBLE. grin grin
I guess that explains why the deputy governor remains in PDP. It looks like they have a valid case, let wait and see what happens next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by History555: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2021
It's obviously obvious that power will remain in the north come 2023. All these defections is to create a one party state that ensures no opposition from the sw will count in 2023

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by blackpanda: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
He has forgotten so quickly what that evil party did to him in 2019 election. Well, wishing him all the best in his political career. Only analog people with analog thinking brain will join an evil party full of evil people.

hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by Xscape1993(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
blackpanda:

hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC by authority2006(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Xscape1993:

What did they do him? PDP in Zamfara state is like APC in Enugu state, little to no presence at all. Unless you are saying that a minority party in the state was supposed to win in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE / Abaribe Withdraws From Abia PDP Guber Race Hours To Primaries / Lagos Prohibits Smoking In Public – Law Now In Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.