Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Did You Know? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Know? (370 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know? by elyonchee(f): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Annual Returns is filed to CAC and tax returns is filed to Firs. If you need to do any changes in your company, business name or incorporated trustee records you must file annual returns.
Small companies are no longer required to attach financial statements when required to file for annual returns.
Even if your share capital is 25m or 5m, if your turnover is from 1m and less or net assets 1m or less, no foreigner as a shareholder or director your company qualifies as a small company.
Companies can be registered with share capital from 100k-1m except businesses with a standard regulation share capital.
Business names must file their annual returns on or before the 30th of June, LTD 18 months after incorporation, NGOs, Churches, Mosques, association it is a bi- annual returns filing.
Business name is either sole proprietor or partnership
Also you can decide to add shareholders, if you are a single shareholders and do a reallotment. Remember a director must not be a shareholder.
A shareholder has ownership in the company. The shares allotted to the shareholder is the liability of that shareholder.
If you decide to remove a director, it doesn't end there. You remove him through reallotment.
Re: Did You Know? by OneNigeria1: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
really
Re: Did You Know? by adekusibe10(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2021
I have nt done my annul return
Re: Did You Know? by elyonchee(f): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
adekusibe10:
I have nt done my annul return
if you have not filed annual returns and you are due for it, your entity status will read inactive, there are some that will still be reading active even when they have not filed but you can't proceed with any post incorporation changes, without an updated annual returns.
Filing annual returns to CAC shows your company is still in operation.

(1) (Reply)

. / My Microsoft Stock Outlook For The Week. / How To Create Free Business Bank Account Within 30 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.