Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

7 Things Successful People Don't Do: No 6 Will Shock You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Things Successful People Don't Do: No 6 Will Shock You (227 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / 7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. / 6 Businesses In Africa That Can Make You Rich Overnight | NO 6 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Successful People Don't Do: No 6 Will Shock You by ennyspalace(f): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
So, last time we were about 3 core details and now to the last 4

✓ HOARD MONEY: I know you think the evidence of being successful is having more money in the bank. It's so sad because it can be misleading and although the bank is for keeping valuable assets money being one, these people send their money literally everywhere.

Yes, they invest their money because they understand the principle of SMART WORK

That money you kept in the bank can be multiplied if you know your onions, successful people don't hoard money

✓ ISOLATE : A seed that is starved will die and decay. You cannot succeed alone,that mindset is very poor. Hey! Hear me, SUCCESS IS IN CIRCLES

Be intentionally influenced by successful and great people around you. No one will steal your idea and if they do, you will produce another

Successful people do not isolate themselves.
Know this and know peace.

√ BORROW MONEY TO START A BUSINESS: This point is my favourite. Do not in any circumstance borrow to start a business, don't do it! don't yield to that temptation!. Here's the thing about businesses: A business starting up is like a seed, it do not produce fruit in days or weeks.

You will not make your profit back sharperly o, don't let them BOBO you and yeah I've been in business for three years now, and I kid you not it's not easy

So imagine trying to stabilize your business and you receive messages to pay off your debt; the one you haven't even started earning from.

It's so gross, I know but here's what you can do; do not start the business until you have enough savings to do so or you start small and expand as your business grows.

You can get investors into your business when it's stable instead. Do not put yourself into necessary debt. Depression is real, successful people don't borrow money to start a business

✓JOKE WITH THEIR HEALTH: Health is wealth. If you're gonna make it you should enjoy making it and whatever award comes after.

Neglecting your health purposefully or unintentionally does not make any sense. Your body will give back to you in multiple folds whatever you give to it

Go for that check up, drink water, eat healthy and exercise.

SUCCESSFUL people don't joke with their health

Hope you got value?�

What have you learnt so far..let me have you comment below
Re: 7 Things Successful People Don't Do: No 6 Will Shock You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
U shld also be listening to all Apostle'joshua Selman messages on youtube everyday and obey the instructions
Congratulations, ur wealth will be maintained

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Hire An Expert Ecommerce Developer? / Motorist Crane 30tons For Sale / What Business Can I Do With #500k In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.