Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught (4012 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
So, a few weeks ago when Nnamdi Kanu was making a live broadcast there was sudden sound of torrential downpour of rain with heavy thunder and it was a big surprise to me. I was surprised that no one talked about it , or maybe they wondered but kept quiet. I say this because if you have been to, or lived in the UK you know exactly how the rain sounds especially in England. It can be heavy at times but nothing like in West Africa. I just knew something was not right, and I suspected he was in West Africa but no proof. So, Nnamdi Kanu paused his speech to close the Windows and resume his speech as the downpour was quite loud. I will try and look for that video and post the clips.

Now, he also said he was going to be at the front leading ESN on the ground and many people jeered, laughed and mocked him, but I told them that they were wrong and had underestimated his bravery.

This is what I suggest happened and how he was kidnapped ( not arrested )

1. He was somewhere in Ambazonia plotting, planning , training and scheming for the next move
2. If you had noticed, his subsequent speeches were not as frequent or as clear, perhaps due to reception in the area
3. His location and purpose was leaked by intelligence through an act of betrayal. We will find out the source in the future.
4. He had either completed his mission and was travelling back to the UK or visiting another African country
5. He was betrayed, intercepted, drugged and bundled from an aeroplane ( if you notice the photos , he was dazed and tired and that’s because he was injected with drugs, just like they did to the PA of Barrister Ejiofor before killing him ).

We will find out more information in the coming days and his wife will no doubt reveal more information.

I laugh at those who are rejoicing - go and learn and weep, his arrest is not good news .

Nigeria is at crossroads.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by mancoconut: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Absolutely brilliant and insightful take, and you're right... Just learned from some sources that Kanu was indeed arrested in Cameroon where he was liasing with the Ambazonian forces... what is to come won't be funny, I suspect a volunteer force of very well armed and equipped ESN/Ambazonian militias will soon start hitting major infrastructures in Nigeria (no part is safe) really hard (watch out for the Cross river/Bakassi border areas) cause those areas will be a beehive of heavy guerrilla movements... I suspect Kanu has a standby type of militia on reserve that have been training hard for a moment like this with the Ambazonian defence force. Truly interesting times ahead.

13 Likes

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Lifestone(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
He should weep for the thousands of young men he led to death. He's trusted enforcers are mostly dead and he will be ineffectual.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Do I look like I care

He was dazed but he could talk in court abi, kuku say they killed him and brought his ghost to court ok

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lifestone:
He should weep for the thousands of young men he led to death. He's trusted enforcers are mostly dead and he will be ineffectual.

Hmm, nope. They were killed by your terrorist infiltrated army. It’s not by force to be ONE with a shit hole or is it ??

5 Likes

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by mekuso89(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lifestone:
Iwu ewu

3 Likes

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
mekuso89:
Iwu ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by tunjiajayi: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ranting and raving monkeys everywhere.

Yamrees cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
[quote author=Frontail post=103211696][/quote]

Well freedom fighters get arrested , Nelson Mandela was labelled a terrorist and jailed for decades. Don’t be daft.

1 Like

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by RiceProducers: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
mancoconut:
Absolutely brilliant and insightful take, and you're right... Just learned from some sources that Kanu was indeed arrested in Cameroon where he was liasing with the Ambazonian forces... what is to come won't be funny, I suspect a volunteer force of very well armed and equipped ESN/Ambazonian militias will soon start hitting major infrastructures in Nigeria (no part is safe) really hard (watch out for the Cross river/Bakassi border areas) cause those areas will be a beehive of heavy guerrilla movements... I suspect Kanu has a standby type of militia on reserve that have been training hard for a moment like this with the Ambazonian defence force. Truly interesting times ahead.

I suspect you should be writing fiction or movie screenplays

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Ranting and raving monkeys everywhere.

Yamrees cry

Yes, Nigeria is packed with illiterate black monkeys like you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Lifestone(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
mekuso89:
Iwu ewu
Speak English
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Lattop(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Let's see if Buhari get balls angry
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Ever8090: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
mancoconut:
na this una empty noise na him dey kill Nnamdi Kanu...una no get one thing but una no go shot up...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ever8090:
na this una empty noise na him dey kill Nnamdi Kanu...una no get one thing but una no go shot up...

At least try and speak proper English. Which school did you go to ?

1 Like

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Ever8090: 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
RiceProducers:

I suspect you should be writing fiction or movie screenplays
the guy na clown I swear.. one dey my compound dey narrate this type of stupid story, the Ikwere guy wey live next to him flat tell am say make him go Imo state go dey make that noise.. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Ever8090: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:

At least try and speak proper English. Which school did you go to ?
...." Which school did you go to"...? grin

1 Like

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
mancoconut:
Is Cross River/Bakassi border area Ibo land?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Ikwerelastborn: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
mancoconut:
Lol,u sounded like a child ,the end has come for him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:
So, a few weeks ago when Nnamdi Kanu was making a live broadcast there was sudden sound of torrential downpour of rain with heavy thunder and it was a big surprise to me. I was surprised that no one talked about it , or maybe they wondered but kept quiet. I say this because if you have been to, or lived in the UK you know exactly how the rain sounds especially in England. It can be heavy at times but nothing like in West Africa. I just knew something was not right, and I suspected he was in West Africa but no proof. So, Nnamdi Kanu paused his speech to close the Windows and resume his speech as the downpour was quite loud. I will try and look for that video and post the clips.

Now, he also said he was going to be at the front leading ESN on the ground and many people jeered, laughed and mocked him, but I told them that they were wrong and had underestimated his bravery.

This is what I suggest happened and how he was kidnapped ( not arrested )

1. He was somewhere in Ambazonia plotting, planning , training and scheming for the next move
2. If you had noticed, his subsequent speeches were not as frequent or as clear, perhaps due to reception in the area
3. His location and purpose was leaked by intelligence through an act of betrayal. We will find out the source in the future.
4. He had either completed his mission and was travelling back to the UK or visiting another African country
5. He was betrayed, intercepted, drugged and bundled from an aeroplane ( if you notice the photos , he was dazed and tired and that’s because he was injected with drugs, just like they did to the PA of Barrister Ejiofor before killing him ).

We will find out more information in the coming days and his wife will no doubt reveal more information.

I laugh at those who are rejoicing - go and learn and weep, his arrest is not good news .

Nigeria is at crossroads.

You made sense

1 Like

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Emilokoiyawon: 12:59am On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem with Nigeria.

The problem with Nigeria is directly connected to the following:

Fulani herdsmen

Extreme Islam

Corrupt politicans.

4 Likes

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by fykes(m): 1:03am On Jun 30, 2021
Only illetrate and hate filled rumour mills like himself thinks that KANU is anything but a criminal con man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by fk001(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2021
At first, you guys debunked the news of his arrest because your flat skull was in shock it was caught off-guard, you didn't experrit grin

Now that it has become reality and it downed on you, you came up with another chest beating story that only your fellow flat skullers will believe.

All I know is Nnamdi is gone for good and nothing will happen, shebi una dey see how DSS secure Elzazaky in an unknown location for over 5 years now, despite the countless bloody protest by his members demanding his release but yet nothing happened. Well same fate awaits Nnanamdi kanu if not worst than Elzazzaky's treatment.

Kanu will never see the ray of sunshine again, coming from a reliable source

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by tunjiajayi: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Wewillalwayswin:

Yes, Nigeria is packed with illiterate black monkeys like you.

Loser and lost people of Biafra right now.

cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Exponential101: 1:40am On Jun 30, 2021
When u say Nigeria make una face Abuja Lagos is no longer the capital of Nigeria
If your father dare think any senseless excuses will be tolerated like Ojukwu dared previously u go hear am.

mancoconut:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:56am On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:
If he was in Ambazonia, how come he was so easily arrested? It means even the ambazonians are very weak and not organized.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by mancoconut: 3:01am On Jun 30, 2021
Exponential101:
When u say Nigeria make una face Abuja Lagos is no longer the capital of Nigeria
If your father dare think any senseless excuses will be tolerated like Ojukwu dared previously u go hear am.

Rants of a deranged pig, go build sand castles with your fellow low IQ age mates.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by mancoconut: 3:01am On Jun 30, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:
If he was in Ambazonia, how come he was so easily arrested? It means even the ambazonians are very weak and not organized.

If only it were that simple, what you don't know is above you
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:12am On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:

If only it were that simple, what you don't know is above you
You have not recanted what I wrote. Nnamdi Kanu should have been very careful about his security. How can he move about without security?
Now see how pathetic, he looks. The man is just not organized enough to bring about Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Guestlander: 3:23am On Jun 30, 2021
Amazonia indeed. Those officers are not cameroonians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by kindlyheart: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2021
mancoconut:
guys abeg make una the pray for peace.

Nigeria will surely divide come 2023 if North Bleep up during elections or post elections like they often do.
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by FakeUnity: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2021
Ever8090:
the guy na clown I swear.. one dey my compound dey narrate this type of stupid story, the Ikwere guy wey live next to him flat tell am say make him go Imo state go dey make that noise.. grin

You mean your compund in Tudun Wada, mr Abokey?

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declare Your Assets Now! Ikpeazu Charges Public Office Holders / 2023: This Is What Will Happen If Peter Obi Lose The Election / Finland Assign 3 White Undercover SUPO Police To Protect Simon Ekpa 24/7 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.