Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught (4039 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Pictures: The Moment Nnandi Kanu Was Arrested in UK By Nigerian Security Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by orikoku: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Thoughtful.
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by owagbeba: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2021
So, a few weeks ago when Nnamdi Kanu was making a live broadcast there was sudden sound of torrential downpour of rain with heavy thunder and it was a big surprise to me. I was surprised that no one talked about it , or maybe they wondered but kept quiet. I say this because if you have been to, or lived in the UK you know exactly how the rain sounds especially in England. It can be heavy at times but nothing like in West Africa. I just knew something was not right, and I suspected he was in West Africa but no proof. So, Nnamdi Kanu paused his speech to close the Windows and resume his speech as the downpour was quite loud. I will try and look for that video and post the clips.

Now, he also said he was going to be at the front leading ESN on the ground and many people jeered, laughed and mocked him, but I told them that they were wrong and had underestimated his bravery.

This is what I suggest happened and how he was kidnapped ( not arrested )

1. He was somewhere in Ambazonia plotting, planning , training and scheming for the next move
2. If you had noticed, his subsequent speeches were not as frequent or as clear, perhaps due to reception in the area
3. His location and purpose was leaked by intelligence through an act of betrayal. We will find out the source in the future.
4. He had either completed his mission and was travelling back to the UK or visiting another African country
5. He was betrayed, intercepted, drugged and bundled from an aeroplane ( if you notice the photos , he was dazed and tired and that’s because he was injected with drugs, just like they did to the PA of Barrister Ejiofor before killing him ).

We will find out more information in the coming days and his wife will no doubt reveal more information.

I laugh at those who are rejoicing - go and learn and weep, his arrest is not good news .

Nigeria is at crossroads.

I told myself Kalu was not arrested in Europe or North America. He must have been arrested in a country with lax rules and regulation, a padi-padi country where they can close an eye and let Nigerian government fly him out on a private jet WITHOUT due extradition process.

Neighboring countries to Nigeria seem plausible, and someone he trusted must have lured him to that country.

The Cameroon angle is very much plausible. Easy to meet his men without crossing into Nigeria.

Another place is Turkey. Remember the case of Nissan former boss and how he was whisked from Turkey in a private jet to Lebanon.

UAE looks a bit safe for a government critic, but it is also possible to do a rendition in UAE.Rwanda lured a vocal critic (Paul Rusesabagina) to UAE and bundled him on a private jet to Kigali.
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Kingcalls: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
Do I look like I care

He was dazed but he could talk in court abi, kuku say they killed him and brought his ghost to court ok

U guys don't learn from history...buhari , his followers and the fulani people, their day of reckon has come ...
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

U guys don't learn from history...buhari , his followers and the fulani people, their day of reckon has come ...
Exactly!

Fight that war in South East. I support you people
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

You said so much without saying anything
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2021
NOBODY CARES HOW.WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HE IS IN THE NET. undecided
Re: When I Suspected Nnamdi Kanu Was In Africa And How He Was Caught by Kingcalls: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2021
AlphaLion:
Exactly!

Fight that war in South East. I support you people

We are not fighting any war in South East cos we are not like boko that kill maim and kidnapp their people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Jonathan Is Preparing Al-mustapha To Succeed Him In 2019 - Buhari / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.