Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members (437 Views)

Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Stop Issuing Warnings To Bandits In English, Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members by superjab247: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2021
U see,kanu done enter one chance,I doubt if this guy would escape this time around infact his chances of escaping is less than 1 %.

I have always knees that the loud mouthed loquacious kanu would land himself into problem one day.As a wanted man,you ought to be wise and use your brain but rather he was carried away by online worshippers and praises from short sighted ignorant Ipob members both online offline and nairaland,he was touring everywhere like Micheal Jackson and Justin Bieber.

Kanu used his own leg to come to Africa that has no respect for the rule of law,he used his own hand and dipped it into a hot oven.

Now not only kanu is in problem,but thousands of igbosin diaspora, hundreds of Igbo business men and politicians that secretly supported this man done enter wahala.

Chai!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members by colorsofrainbow: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2021
superjab247:
U see,kanu done enter one chance,I doubt if this guy would escape this time around infact his chances of escaping is less than 1 %.

I have always knees that the loud mouthed loquacious kanu would land himself into problem one day.As a wanted man,you ought to be wise and use your brain but rather he was carried away by online worshippers and praises from short sighted ignorant Ipob members both online offline and nairaland,he was touring everywhere like Micheal Jackson and Justin Bieber.

Kanu used his own leg to come to Africa that has no respect for the rule of law,he used his own hand and dipped it into a hot oven.

Now not only kanu is in problem,but thousands of igbosin diaspora, hundreds of Igbo business men and politicians that secretly supported this man done enter wahala.

Chai!!!!!!
Bony chestbeating..
You for kukuma say the whole Igbos have entered wahala grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2021
superjab247:

Chai!!!!!!

Go and learn how to construct a simple sentence first.. no be only knees na toes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members by superjab247: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Bony chestbeating..
You for kukuma say the whole Igbos have entered wahala grin
Shut upmr man
I am Igbo and I don't support that scam package called kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members by superjab247: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Felixamos:

Go and learn how to construct a simple sentence first.. no be only knees na toes grin grin
U speak like an illiterate Bushman from the Kalahari desert angry

Common sense ought to tell you that it was a typographical error from my Android auto editing okay.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest And My Previous Warnings To Him And Ipob Members by colorsofrainbow: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2021
superjab247:

Shut upmr man
I am Igbo and I don't support that scam package called kanu
Lol... everybody is Igbo now.
You are the scam grin

(1) (Reply)

Putting Pressure On Akeredolu To Contest For Next President / Every State In Nigeria Should Have A Product They Manufacture-hamzat / Update On Air Crash That Killed Army Chief Attahiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.