Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Man Controlling Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Controlling Nigeria. (428 Views)

Northern Leaders Only Interested In Controlling Nigeria – Odumakin / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Who Is Really Controlling Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Controlling Nigeria. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:56am On Jun 30, 2021

Re: The Man Controlling Nigeria. by JimiJunji: 3:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Pure truth, I watched the interview he had with seun on channels and I just knew that he was the one running the country, buhari just signs off the papers.
Re: The Man Controlling Nigeria. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:13am On Jun 30, 2021
JimiJunji:
Pure truth, I watched the interview he had with seun on channels and I just knew that he was the one running the country, buhari just signs off the papers.

The northern oligarchy is one that is well structured and I've always said that to beat these people at their game we Yoruba's must first learn from them. But one can say the simple thing that gives them an edge is unity and numbers, the east has the unity but lacks the numbers, the west kinda has the unity and kinda has the numbers.
Re: The Man Controlling Nigeria. by JimiJunji: 3:23am On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

The northern oligarchy is one that is well structured and I've always said that to beat these people at their game we Yoruba's must first learn from them. But one can say the simple thing that gives them an edge is unity and numbers, the east has the unity but lacks the numbers, the west kinda has the unity and kinda has the numbers.

I personally would also add that generally speaking the south lacks balls and too much vested interest and woke stupidity. There's no better time for the south to leave Nigeria than now but the listed variables has made people not to see the bigger picture. Southerners love to bant, chitchat on clubhouse and shill twitter with stupid hashtags meanwhile northern leaders are running the show and making alliances with turkey.
Re: The Man Controlling Nigeria. by orisa37: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2021
DANLAMI, MALAMI AND PANTAMI
Re: The Man Controlling Nigeria. by orisa37: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2021
DANLAMI, MALAMI AND PANTAMI ARE BURAITAMI AND BUBUTAMI.
Re: The Man Controlling Nigeria. by Sufferingboy(f): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Wrong,Mamman duara is the real boss behind the scene.
Re: The Man Controlling Nigeria. by orisa37: 5:47am On Jun 30, 2021
NIGERIA SEEMS TO BE USING MOB JUSTICE OF MACBAN BECAUSE TANKO AND BUBU ARE HAVING DEMENTIA.

(1) (Reply)

I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho / Twitter Loses Immunity Over User Content In India / Senator Abaribe: Helpful Different Laws In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.