Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho (429 Views)

Corpses, Body Parts, Arms Found In Bayelsa Refuse Bins Weekly / COVID-19 Palliatives Looted From My House Were To Be Distributed On My Birthday / Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho by MckenzieSkyBlog: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yoruba human rights activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, a.k.a Sunday Igboho has revealed how he was able to escape the scene after his house was invaded by some heavily armed security operatives.

According to the human rights activist, he protected himself with traditional powers and the various arms paraded to be found in his house are not his, but the government's magic.

Igboho's home in Ibadan's Soka neighborhood was invaded by some security operatives at around 1.35 a.m. on Thursday, fully armed with sophisticated weaponry, with an objective to murder and destroy him.

During an interview with Vanguard, an aide to Igboho disclosed that the assailants who declared their presence with heavy gun firing were clothed in security personnel's clothing.

He stated when Sunday Igboho noticed that his assailants were coming to assassinate him, he entered a room and disappeared.

He claimed the intruders arrived in five army-branded Hilux cars and forced their way in by killing one of Igboho's bodyguards, Adogan.

Meanwhile, Sunday Igboho, who has been declared wanted by the security agents has presented his own account of the attack.

Read his statements below;

“The invasion of my home by Nigerian security operatives and the Department of State Security’s (DSS) announcement that I am wanted has made it essential for me to set the records straight for Nigerians and the international community.

“Nigerian security operatives invaded my residence in the early hours of Thursday, 1st July 2021. The invasion was done without a search warrant. I was not invited for questioning/investigation at any government facility before the invasion.

“The operatives that stormed my residence destroyed my properties, killed persons, and stole...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho by KillMNKnow(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
If you think you're bigger than us when it comes to dark arts..... You will lose, because the PDP Yoruba politicians who are supporting you av been warned accordingly.. this is about Tinubu we know it.. we Northerner know a political thug when we saw one.

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho by colorsofrainbow: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
If you think you're bigger than us when it comes to dark arts..... You will lose, because the PDP Yoruba politicians who are supporting you av been warned accordingly.. this is about Tinubu we know it.. we Northerner know a political thug when we saw one.
I laff at you Fulani terrorist.
It won't be long

1 Like

Re: I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho by KillMNKnow(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I laff at you Fulani terrorist.
It won't be long
Okay.... Waiting
Re: I Escaped Using Traditional Powers, Arms Found In My House Were Planted - Igboho by calaway: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Okay.... Waiting

Only u wan fight the entirety of people....gotta give it to u guys the guts is legendary but the awareness of very near future consequence is miopic.

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic On Nairaland How Market?? / Breaking! Zamfara Politics: Yari,marafa, Others Plot To Form New Political Party / FCT Minister Of State Ramatu Tijjani Receives Contestants Of Queen Of Peace Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.