Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students (47213 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I have said this before and I will say it again. Police needs to be investigating some of you on this platform for serious crimes. Since rape is a good thing. May you enjoy it when it happens to you
if they were fvcked in their home...its not rape atleast they had home advantage
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Raychee(f): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Collinsaik:
i consider slaming a 21 years sentence on a first time offender without previous criminal record too harsh. or is it becos the judge handling the case is a female..? what if the acusd was a female who raped a male victim? would she hav gotten thesame verdict..?

Calmly reread what you wrote and f it still makes any sense to you, you deserve to go to jail with him. Spewing rubbish everywhere. I would not wish any female close to you a similar fate because they're innocent of your foolishness.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
i guess a man u don't like have raped u bfr

Well, I am not an animal of low class that waits to experience something before sympathizing with others who have passed through it. Also, judging by how you consider rape to be a painful insult, it baffles me that you still do not consider it dehumanizing to the victims.
I also guess you have been going about raping women? I hope your daughter will be safe in your hands? Cos men like you will rape any female they can lay hands on. cool

Like I asked you before, when your daughter or motber gets raped, will you ask the court to help rehabilitate their rapists? Answer the question and stop beating about the bush like a roach in a dark room exposed to sudden light.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
HE SHOULD BE CASTRATED ASAP grin

KINDLY JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN

IT'S GOOGLE ADMOBS OR NOTHING....

EARN MASSIVELY ON A MONTHLY BASIS

GIVE THIS A TRIAL
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by benji93: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
It depends on whose reference frame you are. In the reference frame of the soap, it becomes dirty, on the other hand in the reference frame of the floor, the floor becomes clean. cheesy grin. Good enough?
ChiefSosa:
Don't drop the soap...
Quick question: If you drop a bar of soap, does that make the floor clean or the soap becomes dirty?
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Virgin dey LASU?
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

Well, I am not an animal of low class that waits to experience something before sympathizing with others who have passed through it. Also, judging by how you consider rape to be a painful insult, it baffles me that you still do not consider it dehumanizing to the victims.
I also guess you have been going about raping women? I hope your daughter will be safe in your hands? Cos men like you will rape any female they can lay hands on. cool

Like I asked you before, when your daughter or motber gets raped, will you ask the court to help rehabilitate their rapists? Answer the question and stop beating about the bush like a roach in a dark room exposed to sudden light.
my mom or daughter wont be raped

All I'm saying is take it easy on ur sympathy...its not that bad like death, it's just a sweet pain penetration. Life goes on
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by fortune1968: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
What a punishment
Can you imagine for : sex , less than 10minutes, necklace , phones which may now be outdated and just 1,200 that cannot buy a good loaf of bread ! What a wasted talent !
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
my mom or daughter wont be raped

All I'm saying is take it easy on ur sympathy...its not that bad like death, it's just a sweet pain penetration. Life goes on

Hahaha,Becaise they are your blood you wont want it to happen to them but its worth joking about and laughing about when its someone elses daughter sister, mother etc?
Naaah, They have to be raped. They will be raped for sure. Note I said RAPED not killed. Cos being alive is the best so they should be raped and left alive. Will you ask for rehabilitation for the rapist, jail them or will you call for blood? ... That is the important question Wether they will be raped or not is not subject for dialogue.
Rape is not a big deal for you. They will most likely enjoy the sweet penetration of the robber so what right do you have to stop your mama or daughter from moaning under a rapist? Their lives will go on with the sweet memory.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Ifakiland(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Not up to 25 min sexual intercourse, put you in jail for 25 years , mtcheww .... Enjoy your watery beans and Koko garri ...
Ode you saw 21/years but you still wrote 25
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by highness25(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Worldtopnewsng2:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/lasu-student-bags-21-years-imprisonment-for-raping-fellow-students/
una don fast forward the sentencing but if na our politicians matter una go delay am till tenure finish, if una reason the matter self e go be for the politician favour. God go punish all of una including people wey una want to keep the money for their future. #SayNoToRape
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
murana100:

Have you been there before?

My GPS Will never know that place in Jesus name grin
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Omicron007: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Watery beans loading.
All because he couldn't control his third leg.
I wonder what some guys see in rape.

It is very important for you to smooch, suck your girls boobs, handle and press the bum bum very well, before inserting your John Thomas.

He should go and get banged by those hungry gays for twenty one years, maybe his brain would reset.

BTW, how much will it cost you to get a hoe in Lagos and bang the hell outta her.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by michoim(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice one
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Charly68: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Serves him right indeed.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Atolu01: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Na disciplinarian.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Yankee101: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Good, if guilty
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by beaversticks(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sometimes I just wonder why people rape... It's the same hole.. 500 naira would get you pay as you go....

They'll over rape you in cell ehhn..

Check my signature.. I sell affordable clothing fabrics with delivery nationwide
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by DWJOBScom(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

So they were both hyper from the drugs, he went violent and she responded in like kind to deffend herself.
On the other hand, she has to prove that she did not take the knife in there with the intention to kill him. She has to prove that he started the attack and not that he was deffending himself from her attacks. Cos she might have drugged him thinking it will make her job of killing him easier not knowing that he would have enough strength to put up a struvgle.

She has a lot to prove actually
In all my defense until the ex wife speaks I just hope Chidinma is saying the truth!!
The knife was in the apartment as it was Airbnb so the intent must be proven.
If the ex wife confirms the dead dude has temper issues and has the tendency to beat up people then Chidinma can get a sideshow

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
DWJOBScom:

She has a lot to prove actually
In all my defense until the ex wife speaks I just hope Chidinma is saying the truth!!
The knife was in the apartment as it was Airbnb so the intent must be proven.
If the ex wife confirms the dead dude has temper issues and has the tendency to beat up people then Chidinma can get a sideshow

Infact, matter loooong. This matter wear face cap, tie 2 wrapper, wear suit and tie, carry backpack come wear Sneakers. cool
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Onucs(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
No b small bags[center][/center]
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Hahjascho(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
What an altered life!

21 years.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by DWJOBScom(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

Infact, matter loooong. This matter wear face cap, tie 2 wrapper, wear suit and tie, carry backpack come wear Sneakers. cool

The matter dey give headache!!!
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by planetx: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
The bastard should have faced a firing squad.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Abolajigram(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
21 years of soapy

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by LionTiger(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
11 years for each virgin.
No wonder Boko boys are looking for 22 virgins for each soul they kill, which will tie them in perpetual damnation in Paradise.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by fattprince(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
obembet:
Baba Ijesha have 2 heads

Injustice everywhere
Is there armed robbery in Baba Ijeshas case?
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by slim147(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Yomi Fabiyi would soon protest.

He doesn’t protest for rapists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / 14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.