Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students (47214 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Iceyjayz: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Look at how he just wasted his life pathetic

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Collinsaik:
i wil advice he Appeal the case immediately and get a lesser penalty.. what a wicked judge

Your collegue is down and there is nothing you can do about it. If you like go and carry placard and protest in Aso rock for his release.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

When your daughter or mother is rapped by armed robbers or any one, tell the judge to rehabilitate their rapists just like they do with BH and Terrorist herdsmen.
Easy

Killing and rape which one bad pass
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Bahamas95(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
"They lost their virginities to the attack" grin grin

That serves him right, I wonder what they even enjoy in rape....I love pre-intimacy very well, can't make love to my baby without smooching/sucking her succulent brea$ts and pressing her soft bombom.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by West2019(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
verimoore:
he deserves life in jail
chidima deserve what in jail
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Easy

Killing and rape which one bad pass

We are saying the same thing na. When it happens to tyour daughter/sisyer and mother, use this your theory to send the rapists to rehabilitation. Cos afterall he just raped the women he didnt kill them so he did not do bad. If they rape your arse too feel free to rehabilitate them cos afterall you are still alive.
For me rape is like killing. So a rapist and a killer should be sent to the same hell.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Mrbenny001: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
He didn't even see any thing reasonable steal.. how will Rob students? How much do you think you can get from fellow student..and then rape..with #500-#1000 you get sex for this Lagos.. rubbish
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by juman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Armed robbery and rape.

No to rape.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by ejimatic: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Worldtopnewsng2:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/lasu-student-bags-21-years-imprisonment-for-raping-fellow-students/
Teach your children to make you have peace of mind. Because of phone gold and sex you will spend productive part of your life in prison.By the time you come back your mates must have become Doctors professors SANS etc You will start your stigmatized life all over again . Indeed bad association spoils useful habit.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
West2019:
chidima deserve what in jail

Chidinma if proven to be under the influence of drugs they both took on the said night, should be jailed for manslaughter. But, if she did conspire to kill the man before the encounter even took place that day, she should rot in jail
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Hassanmaye(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Not up to 25 min sexual intercourse, put you in jail for 25 years , mtcheww .... Enjoy your watery beans and Koko garri ...
So many mad men, why rape a girl when sex is so so cheap now, hr should be killed
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by krownie: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
prezee1:
They supposed to castrate him before putting him to jail, what do they enjoy in raping?,
No folding/caressing of breast
No passionate kisses
No romance
No pre-cum
No talking talking like baibe you're not serious, can you die for me?, Can buy me new model of bugatti veyron?, Can you make 1naira equal to 1dollar?, Can you
see jagaban with e bozoka mouth
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by grandstar(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Someone7:
21 years is a slap on the wrist. He should have gone away for much longer

More than enough. His weeping was enough testimony that the judgment hit home.

Taxpayers money shouldn't be wasted.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

We are saying the same thing na. When it happens to tyour daughter/sisyer and mother, use this your theory to send the rapists to rehabilitation. Cos afterall he just raped the women he didnt kill them so he did not do bad. If they rape your arse too feel free to rehabilitate them cos afterall you are still alive.
For me rape is like killing. So a rapist and a killer should be sent to the same hell.
Rape wey some girls dey enjoy but u can enjoy being killed

Relax
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by West2019(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

Chidinma if proven to be under the influence of drugs they both took on the said night, should be jailed for manslaughter if she did conspire to kill the man before the encounter even took place that day, she should rot in jail
hahahaha CJN
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
He should die there. God forbid. You send your child to school and a fellow student decides to be an animal
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by sque007: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
damn nigahhh
how can you tell me they are virgins
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

Relax

I have said this before and I will say it again. Police needs to be investigating some of you on this platform for serious crimes. Since rape is a good thing. May you enjoy it when it happens to you

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

Relax

Maybe the women in your bloodline dont enjoy sex unless when raped and the only time they concieve is through rape but I will encourage you not to go about raping women cos you think all women are like the ones from your lineage. Normal women dont want to be raped. Thank you cool Let your dick RELAX whenever a woman says no to your sexual advances just like you are advising me to do cool

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by DWJOBScom(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
So sad how a young man came to this

Since 2018 till now , he couldn't name his accomplice.

I hope due diligence was taken in the investigation.
I. The ladies could recognise him from facebook (meaning be was unmasked - assumption)
Ii. He denied the charge 2010 so what changed till now.
III. When invited to the station and asked , he prostrated and begged for forgiveness Something is wrong with the narrative and investigation.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by ugodson(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
I don't need to read it. For me is a very good judgement by the court
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by DWJOBScom(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

Chidinma if proven to be under the influence of drugs they both took on the said night, should be jailed for manslaughter if she did conspire to kill the man before the encounter even took place that day, she should rot in jail

Referencing her story
She alleged, she wanted to leave and the young man locked the door and even hit her head against the wall which gave rise to the knife fight and stab. She even took some cuts when the knife fell on the bed where they both struggled for it but the dude was already weak from loss of blood.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by qtguru(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Not up to 25 min sexual intercourse, put you in jail for 25 years , mtcheww .... Enjoy your watery beans and Koko garri ...

Misplaced priorities is what is killing this generation.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

Your collegue is down and there is nothing you can do about it. If you like go and carry placard anf protest in Aso rock for his release. Its your type that arrange their daughtets toget raped by pedophiles.
i consider slaming a 21 years sentence on a first time offender without previous criminal record too harsh. or is it becos the judge handling the case is a female..? what if the acusd was a female who raped a male victim? would she hav gotten thesame verdict..?
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Referencing her story
She alleged, she wanted to leave and the young man locked the door and even hit her head against the wall which gave rise to the knife fight and stab. She even took some cuts when the knife fell on the bed where they both struggled for it but the dude was already weak from loss of blood.

So they were both hyper from the drugs, he went violent and she responded in like kind to deffend herself.
On the other hand, she has to prove that she did not take the knife in there with the intention to kill him. She has to prove that he started the attack and not that he was deffending himself from her attacks. Cos she might have drugged him thinking it will make her job of killing him easier not knowing that he would have enough strength to put up a struvgle.
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
What's good, more years should be added
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Collinsaik:
i consider slaming a 21 years sentence on a first time offender without previous criminal record too harsh. or is it becos the judge handling the case is a female..? what if the acusd was a female who raped a male victim? would she hav gotten thesame verdict..?

Yes. If a female raped a man she should get same. If its your daughter or mother that SOB entered your house and raped will you disect his criminal history like this?
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
have u been there before
Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
obembet:
Baba Ijesha have 2 heads

Injustice everywhere

Baba Ijesha's case is still in court. It's a case of molestation and he was only granted bail temporarily, it's nothing compared to this case of armed robbery and gang rape in this form... Learn to compare adequately.

Some of the boyfriends and uncles some of you have are guilty of the same as Baba Ijesha, just because he was setup and caught on camera doesn't make him the only guilty person. Some of you ladies too are guilty of messing with underage boys, na only God fit judge.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Divinehealer:

Maybe the women in your bloodline dont enjoy sex unless when raped and the only time they concieve is through rape but I will encourage you not to go about raping women cos you think all women are like the ones from your lineage. Normal women dont want to be raped. Thank you cool Let your dick RELAX whenever a woman says no to your sexual advances just like you are advising me to do cool
i guess a man u don't like have raped u bfr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Okada Man Who Broke The Story Of Glory Okolie Is Thrown Into Keffi Prison / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.