Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma (28202 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by ottohan: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=DenreleDave post=103220874][/quote]

I can see it runs in the family...even your father is a jobless tout.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by DenreleDave(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
ottohan:

I can see it runs in my family...even my father is a jobless tout.

Stop insulting ur father
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Orpe7(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Oblitz:

I don't know you. You insulted me first. You would have posted your opinion without insulting anyone.
Anyway, your insult doesn't change anything about reality. You might as well be a rat and it wouldn't affect me in any way.

Na cownu be rat na
Idiot that fell for the scams of a woman hahahah
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Karlosorji(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Konji Na bastard. Na wetin person like to dey chop pass dey kill person. Right from Biblical days, na women dem dey take catch men wey dey cause trouble. Even Abacha was feed an apple by a woman. Kanu is just another addition to the long list cheesy
This fake man of God. You believe him?
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Misterone:
The problem with you guys is that you see no wrong in your actions. Kanu was granted bail on certain condition by a Federal high court. Immediately he left kuje, he went to Abia to form a rebellions group called ESN. Here on a daily basis, he displayed weapons that he would use to fight the government. When government Came for him, his boys started Shooting and kanu Knowing the consequence of his action he had to flee.

Can you quote me appropriately bro, he went to Abia and formed ESN....did ESN he formed killed even a goat that time...

That you formed a group , does it mean you have caused insecurity in the society

He was rather intimidated , dehumanized than waited rightly to act against the law

Why can't government wait for his actions before invading his house?

The FULANI herdsmen we have now, have you ever seen where they are paraded in any police station in Nigeria?

But the army was quick to rush and invade the home of a man who has neither Cutlass or kitchen knife to fight anybody only saying his mind which majority are true ....

Know it also that his boys never shot anybody, they only blocked the road holding sticks but was was forced to drink drainage water by the Army......

Pls it is not about tribe but about valuing your fellow human being.......

I condemned the attack on the security men of he really was the one that went for it but it was still a plot to make him do more but the government

He was only acting under deep anger than using wisdom, everyone's emotion is not the same
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by Tranquill: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
There might be some truth in dis. I always doubted that UK handed him over to Nigeria cause if that were the case, we would have heard about it before now. Secrets don't exist in the UK. Anyone who knows, knows.

There is no way the UK would have handed him over to Nigeria. No western country will hand over there citizen to another country (especially third world) because of the political backlash that will follow except, in some rare cases but also, to western countries that they respect their judicial system and after due process is followed. I do no believe that the UK was unaware about Nigeria's intention and the fact that they were closing in on him. They may have aided the Nigerian security one way or the other but making sure that they are not directly linked.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by famzynet: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
If Bishop Chukwuma truly said this,then he is a big disappointment to the Igbos and for playing along with the rumours and lies of this government.
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by caesymore(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

Konji Na bastard. Na wetin person like to dey chop pass dey kill person. Right from Biblical days, na women dem dey take catch men wey dey cause trouble. Even Abacha was feed an apple by a woman. Kanu is just another addition to the long list cheesy

grin
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by potopotoking: 2:17am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
Abdul05:
I set my eyes on KANU of all people.Never believed, "he can be rearrested"

Well,

We must all admit that the result is extremely grave and hopeless grin

Thank God, buhari has settled a thorny score
With KANU .
[/s]

Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2021
HE SHOULD FACE HIS CRIME JUDGEMENT angry
Re: Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma by okoolori(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB terrorists. Tik tock m*the**ckers

No be small...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Terwase Killing, Calls For Judicial Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.