Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago (10379 Views)

Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) / Uche Ekwunife Builds New House For A Widow In Awka (Pictures) / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by mrvitalis(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
theFilmtric:

Are you trying to deny your hero's?
U made accusation prove it
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by Aderewah: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO sorry ooh

Good. I'll continue to educate you, Vitalis.
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by mrvitalis(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Aderewah:

Good. I'll continue to educate you, Vitalis.
Educated me with lies ? Largest mall in west Africa ? ...why do we need malls when we already have igbo super markets everywhere competing with spar and ShopRite

From everyday , to Genesis ,to market square , to robams , to ebiano just to name a few ...who would want to set up mall in the east

The biggest mall in west Africa is in Ghana and the biggest shipping all by super market area is owned by peter obis family in Port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by BOOZELEE: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2021
theFilmtric:
I don't understand why this people don't know thier mates

Anty
Is the SW GDP per capita the highest in Nigeria or not?
Why do your people rush to the SW at any small opportunity?

Nigeria helped you simple.

U and ur likes were murdered in the other thread u guys ran here to open a consolation thread. cheesy
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by sweetshisha: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2021
Awka is a village compared to Ibadan Naa... Ordinary Awka without airport
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by Mchawi(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2021
theFilmtric:
I don't understand why this people don't know thier mates

Anty
Is the SW GDP per capita the highest in Nigeria or not?
Why do your people rush to the SW at any small opportunity?

Nigeria helped you simple.

And the East didn't help Nigeria? It is vise versa. And Sw is just Lagos. Remove the International Airport and seaport and let the traffic transfer to calabar or PH then sW has nothing
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by TotoGame(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
Awka is a village compared to Ibadan Naa... Ordinary Awka without airport

I can bet my balls that Awka is more developed than that shit hole called Ibadan

Brown roof village filled with savage barbarians

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by sweetshisha: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
TotoGame:

I can bet my balls that Awka is more developed than that shit hole called Ibadan

Brown roof village filled with savage barbarians

Hahaha. Even your people here in Ibadan when they are going back to Awka in December they say they are going to VILLAGE for Christmas

The whole of Ibo land can't stand Ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by BOOZELEE: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2021
The deranged chest beaters they compare colonial era building built by whites with wetin blacks build.

Those hut u see there required strength and ingenuity to build of which Yoruba's were so lazy to build therez.

There were many colonial building littered around port Harcourt in the colonial era.

See the brown roof sef.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by ZorGBUooeh: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2021
BOOZELEE:
The deranged chest beaters they compare colonial era building built by whites with wetin blacks build.

Those hut u see there required strength and ingenuity to build of which Yoruba's were so lazy to build therez.

There were many colonial building littered around port Harcourt in the colonial era.

See the brown roof sef.

The brown roofianz dey chest beat with dem brown roof district cheesy
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by TotoGame(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Hahaha. Even your people here in Ibadan when they are going back to Awka in December they say they are going to VILLAGE for Christmas

The whole of Ibo land can't stand Ibadan

Yeah .. a friend of mine that does fish farming here in onitsha also told me a similar thing when ever hes traveling home

He is from Abeokuta.......so I guess Abeokuta is also a village
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by OBALOLA55(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2021
YOU GUYS SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM FULANI THREAD
UNA NOR DEY HEAR
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Pls op, shey nah pigs dey sleep for the 4th picture ni, but bro you need to show those useless dotians some love, from their lord and saviour, nnamidiot cownu and now to this, shey you want them to die of heart attack ni, like i care
Descendants of ape pls come tell us how your ape looking fathers developed yoruba land
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by imaxdocuments: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
ibadan is a village compared to Awka Naa... Owithout airport

You are very correct. Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Awka. Pictures proved it

1. Ibadan

2. Awka

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by sweetshisha: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
imaxdocuments:

You are very correct. Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Awka. Pictures proved it

1. Ibadan

2. Awka

If you like post only oje and Bere as Ibadan, infrastructure, development, GDP, standard of living Awka can't compete with Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by imaxdocuments: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

f you like post only oje and Bere as Ibadan, infrastructure, development, GDP, standard of living Awka can't compete

What's the standard of living in this jungle of mud houses and rustic brown roofs called Ibadan?

Pictures proves that Ibadan residents are still in 1500 AD while the residents of Awka are in the 21st century

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by sweetshisha: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
imaxdocuments:

What's the standard of living in this jungle of mud houses and rustic brown roofs called Ibadan?

Pictures proves that Ibadan residents are still in 1500 AD while the residents of Awka are in the 21st century

grin

Aje

Oloun

. Ibadan can't be arguing with a village like Awka without Airport, when we have Airport, Airstrip, Airforce base.. we are riding standard guage rail line here in Ibadan something the whole Ibo land can't get

It's insulting walahi. ordinary Awka

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by imaxdocuments: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
. Ordinary Awka without airport

1. Anambra international airport terminal building

2. Oyo international airport

1 Like

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by imaxdocuments: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Ibadan can't be arguing with a village likewithout Airport, when we have Airport, Airstrip, Airforce base.. we are riding standard guage rail line here in Ibadan something the whole Ibo land can't get
It's insulting walahi. ordinary

Hahahaha

See me see WAHALA

Pictures proved that Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Awka. You dey kolo ni? cheesy

1. Awka

2. Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by sweetshisha: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2021
imaxdocuments:

1. Anambra international airport terminal building

2. Oyo international airport

Comparing Uncompleted Airport in Umueleri to 40 years old fully functional airport in Ibadan further proves my point

You can't compare village Awka without Airport to Ibadan that has Atleast 3
Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by imaxdocuments: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Comparing Uncompleted Airport in Umueleri to 40 years old fully functional airport in Ibadan further proves my poinYou can't compare village ibadan without Airport to Ibadan that has Atleast 3

You are dumb that you don't know that proper airports are sited outside the city.

Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Awka, now cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by sweetshisha: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2021
imaxdocuments:

You are dumb that you don't know that proper airports are sited outside the city.

Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Awka, now cry cheesy

You see... Such a village man.

Not like I expect someone from Awka and Anambra that has no common Airport to know Airports are sighted anywhere... E.g Muscat Oman, Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi,

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by imaxdocuments: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
You see... Such a village Not like I expect someone from Awka and Anambra that has no common Airport to know Airports are sighted anywhere... E.g Muscat Oman, Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi,

Villager its obvious you don't know what's airport.

Lets talk about your Ibadan village. Please point at your own house in that Ibadan village.

Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Awka, I want you to cry for us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by sweetshisha: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2021
imaxdocuments:

Villager its obvious you don't know what's airport.

Lets talk about your Ibadan village. Please point at your own house in that Ibadan village.

Ibadan is a glorified village compare to Awka, I want you to cry for us cheesy

Do you know Chinua Achebe, Allen Onyeama, Ngozi Okonjo iweala, Chimamanda Adeche and many more of your so called Ibo superstar came to Ibadan to get their break through?!

They left dirty Awka without anything, and Ibadan made them

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago by imaxdocuments: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:

Do you know Chinua Achebe, Allen Onyeama, Ngozi Okonjo iweala, Chimamanda Adeche and many more of your so called Ibo superstar came to Ibadan to get their break through?!They left dirwithout anything, and Ibadan made them

Hahahaha

He is pained, now he is posting Ibadan slums.

See how normal Ibadan looks and how normal Awka looks.

Ibadan is no doubt a village compare to Awka. True cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Can’t Recover ₦10bn Tradermoni, To Begin Second Tranche Of Disbursements / Amaechi: I'll Improve Security And Be A President For All / Floating Of Naira Worst Economic Decision - PENGASSAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.